I will post the winner before the networks.

Intrade Doesn't Matter

"I think it is not wise to put too much stock in the Intrade price.

I'm going to compare it to the gold standard for internet sports betting, Pinnacle Sports.

Intrade is not an efficient market. Only tiny amounts of money are wagered, with significant barriers to entry. Because of these barriers, a large arbitrage price exists. The mere existence of a stable arbitrage price should be very worrisome."

Daily Kos: Intrade Doesn't Matter

Economic Model Predicts Narrow Romney Victory

"With Friday’s gross domestic product report, the three economic variables that Mr. Fair has found are best at predicting elections are now in hand. They are:

–The per capita growth rate of gross domestic product in the three quarters before the elections. (Voters seem to remember recent economic history more than they do over the span of the quarter). For the first three quarters of this year, GDP per capita grew at a 1.01% annual rate.

–Inflation over the course of the entire presidential term, as measured by the GDP price index. The annual rate of inflation by this measure was 1.58%.

–The number of quarters during the presidential term that GDP per capita growth exceeded 3.2%. There has been only one such “good news” quarter — the fourth quarter of last year, when GDP per capita grew 3.3%."

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2012/10/28/yale-economic-model-predicts-narrow-romney-victory/

LOL

OBAMA ENDS CAMPAIGN IN HALF-EMPTY ARENA

President Obama’s big rally tonight turned out to be just like his first, opening salvo of the 2012 campaign: a half-empty arena in Ohio. According to RealClearPolitics’ Scott Conroy, there were “empty seats scattered around the upper-level of Nationwide Arena … Four years ago, after all, Obama was easily filling venues larger than that …” The event even featured Bruce Springsteen and Jay-Z, and Obama still couldn’t fill it out.'

Obama Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Arena

NEW NUMBERS from the TUbalatoratron (8:04 AM Eastern Time) -
OBAMA - 78.8% -
ROMNEY - 20.2% -
TIE - 1.0%

predicted EC result, Obama, 289 +/- 25

LOL

OBAMA ENDS CAMPAIGN IN HALF-EMPTY ARENA

President Obama’s big rally tonight turned out to be just like his first, opening salvo of the 2012 campaign: a half-empty arena in Ohio. According to RealClearPolitics’ Scott Conroy, there were “empty seats scattered around the upper-level of Nationwide Arena … Four years ago, after all, Obama was easily filling venues larger than that …” The event even featured Bruce Springsteen and Jay-Z, and Obama still couldn’t fill it out.'

Obama Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Arena

:lmao: @ the Obama Campaign and all Obama Fluffers.

OomphyDufus says, "I will post the winner before the networks."

BFD.

I will post it right now.

Romney wins.

But oompoop knows who will win. He read it on the 'net.

LOL

Well, he knows this guy who knows this guy who has inside knowledge about the trainer....

He is making predictions based on the speculation of a bunch of bettors.

Fucking OTB closed, so those geniuses are all over at InTrade.

:lol:

Gold is up with the inflated Dow, a hedge against the inevitable weak dollar.

Lets hope Romney's plan starts to work from day one or we're headed for depression folks.

Forum List

Back