trump want the license removed from networks that did not carry his "victory speech" on NH

Yes, I saw it. It looked like Hannity tried to give an opportunity to walk it back, but no. So, you think it was for trump haters. Well, it went out, not to trump haters but to Independents, also. They are people that saw the post 2020 attempts to overturn the vote, people that doubted there would be problems with the rally in DC, though they had been told there would be trouble, and then their instincts and belief in the country proven wrong, with a violent attack on the Capital, his denunciation of his VP for refusing to go against the Constitution and all constitutional and historical norms. They will not take the threat lightly again. He is not for making America Great. He is for making Trump great again, not actually giving a sht about America, our constitution, our history, our elections by the people, but only his own future.
At least you watched it. It amazes me how differently people interpret the same thing.

I did. You don't know what it is.

And it's not necessary for news channels to program what you want to see.

Trump's behavior is fascist, and your parthetic gaslighting won't work.
The Lefts' doctrine is to censor, to control what's said in the media, to go against democracy by trying to stop a candidate running in an election, and to censor/control social media. This is at Government and private sector level.

I bet you wish Lefties could take over all media and just communicate your Lefty propaganda.

If you think Trump is a fascist, I suggest you correct "parthetic" when your dictionary arrives.

The Lefts' doctrine is to censor, to control what's said in the media, to go against democracy by trying to stop a candidate running in an election, and to censor/control social media. This is at Government and private sector level.

I bet you wish Lefties could take over all media and just communicate your Lefty propaganda.

If you think Trump is a fascist, I suggest you correct "parthetic" when your dictionary arrives.
This isnt censorship.

This isnt fascism.

This isn't communism.

Taking away a press license by government force -- because they won't carry your political speech -' is fascist and is censorship.

Smarten up, dummy.

This isnt censorship.

This isnt fascism.

This isn't communism.

Taking away a press license by government force -- because they won't carry your political speech -' is fascist and is censorship.

Smarten up, dummy.
"Isn't"

Get that dictionary as quickly as you can, or re-do school.

So nothing censored? So did Maddow air Trump's speech?

Is that part of Day 1 Dictator planned executive order event?
No telling how much could be screwed up, with one day of an anti-American, Anti-Constitution, Anti-legal system, pro-Russian, Pro-Authoritarian, dictator with executive powers came to office, especially with legal hit squads, pre-pardoned. It is why Trump will not be elected and possibly not even on the ballot.
trump has one goal. He wants to stay out of jail. BAZINGA!

I suspect he will be a convicted felon before summer, certainly before election day. He is facing 91 charges and many will probably be proven in courts of law by juries of his peers. You are living in a dream world, and are one that would support him, even if he was, so, you are not a serious poster.
He only needs to be convicted of one crime. Independent voters are NOT going to vote for a convicted criminal. MAGA will, because a Cult is a Cult. But MAGA cannot alone help trump win in November.

If you have media that does not relay the full news, but just what it wants the people to know, that's fascism. So those news companies that displayed fascism should be pulled.

Wanting all of your news media to report full news on everything.......is not.....errr.....fascism.

I think you're fucked up on this point, it's over your head at 33,000 feet.

Have you been drinking??

They don't have to report everything Trump says. Hitler shut down 90% of German newspapers. Have you been drinking?

Just last year, competing networks were using their platforms to openly make arguments for revoking competing network licenses.

I guess you forgot or something?

But, yes. Fascists will be fascists.

The problem seems to be that quislings are okay with fascists, so long as said fascists are their fascists.
"I will be a Dictator only on day one."

He is and will always be the biggest Liar to ever sit in the Oval Office.

They don't have to report everything Trump says. Hitler shut down 90% of German newspapers. Have you been drinking?
Of course, communists will be communists.

A non communist media outlet would just report the news without censoring out what's against their agenda.

Has your parents been putting alcohol in your sucky cup?

Good God girl, read up on communism. There is no excuse for this.

Lolol 😂 neither you nor Trump know what communism is. Communist news outlets are damned if they don't report exactly what the party wants.

Hitler shut down most German newspapers.

Of course, communists will be communists.

A non communist media outlet would just report the news without censoring out what's against their agenda.

Has your parents been putting alcohol in your sucky cup?

You think what Trump says is that important? Newspapers are still a business in America.

Lolol 😂 neither you nor Trump know what communism is. Communist news outlets are damned if they don't report exactly what the party wants.

Hitler shut down most German newspapers.
IF he can control the courts, that is exactly what trump will do. "Fake News" is a Fascist cry.

Michelle Obama with Swift as VP running mate

100 million votes
and just what qualifications does she have to make you want that .. is it the fact that she doesnt like whites or America the 2 qualifiers ? she aint running pal ... she doesnt want it ... yall will have to sidestep the 1 st black VP and vote for a rich white liberal elitist man ... and that man will be Trudeau wanna be Newsom ..

Forum List

Back