I will not yield in epic rant Jim Jordan accuses Dems of sweepting spaygate coverup

They tried to "kavanaugh" Jordan with that wrestling Homo crap. The MSMDEM see him as a threat. He is still fighting for honesty and truth for the American Taxpayer vs. the swamp creatures.

Jordan would win...
As Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee – led by Chairman Jerry Nadler – voted to hold AG William Barr in contempt on Wednesday, one Republican wasn’t having it.
“I Will Not Yield” – In Epic Rant, Jim Jordan Accuses Dems Of Sweeping ‘Spygate’ Coverup

The epic rant was well worth it, it is about time ppl started standing up to these savages.
Maybe him and Booker can face off. I'll bring the popcorn.

They tried to "kavanaugh" Jordan with that wrestling Homo crap. The MSMDEM see him as a threat. He is still fighting for honesty and truth for the American Taxpayer vs. the swamp creatures.
So you think a mandatory reporter doesn't have to report sexual molestation.....very interesting.

Copied quote....most likely applies here.
This has been a consistent pattern throughout #Russiagate. Step one: salacious headline. Step two, days or weeks later: news emerges the story is shakier than first believed. Step three (in the best case) involves the story being walked back or retracted by the same publication.

Forum List

Back