Zone1 Hawley Accuses Merrick Garland of Lying Under Oath About the FBI Not Targeting Catholic Parishes

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Hawley Accuses Merrick Garland of Lying Under Oath About the FBI Not Targeting Catholic Parishes​

11 Apr 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) accused US Attorney General Merrick Garland of lying under oath about the FBI not targeting Catholic parishes.
Chris Wray’s FBI is now infiltrating Catholic parishes.
The FBI agents are engaging in outreach to Catholic leaders to spy on Americans practicing their Christian faith.
Chairman Jim Jordan of the House Judiciary Committee published the letter he wrote to FBI Chief Chris Wray on Monday.

Senator Hawley is now demanding answers from US Attorney General Merrick Garland.

“Merrick Garland told me – under oath – the FBI was not targeting Catholic parishes. That appears to have been a lie. I want the truth” Hawley said on Tuesday.

“Last month, I questioned you before the Senate Judiciary Committee about recent anti-Catholic actions by the Department of Justice. There was the targeting of Catholic pro-life activist Mark Houck with overwhelming FBI force – all based on a trumped-up charge, of which he was swiftly acquitted. And then there was the internal memorandum issued by the FBI’s Richmond field office calling for the reconnaissance and investigation of traditionalist Catholics.” Hawley wrote in a letter to Garland.
FtctUKRWAAkBuF0.jpg

FtctUdvWAAMUz2R.jpg
Commentary:
If a Congressional investigation uncovers evidence of criminal activity, Congress may refer the matter to the Department of Justice for investigation and, potentially, prosecution. Sometimes, the DOJ investigation predates the congressional investigation. In this case because its AG Merrick Garland, it will fall on deaf ears.
If targeting Catholics and then lying about it is not an impeachable offense what is?
AG Garland knows he can perjure himself with immunity. Who is going to charge him with perjury? Himself?
Wray and Garland are both liars and act more like STASI Commies, than Americans. They both undermine US law and believe they can act above it, against US citizens.

Hawley Accuses Merrick Garland of Lying Under Oath About the FBI Not Targeting Catholic Parishes​

11 Apr 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) accused US Attorney General Merrick Garland of lying under oath about the FBI not targeting Catholic parishes.
Chris Wray’s FBI is now infiltrating Catholic parishes.
The FBI agents are engaging in outreach to Catholic leaders to spy on Americans practicing their Christian faith.
Chairman Jim Jordan of the House Judiciary Committee published the letter he wrote to FBI Chief Chris Wray on Monday.

Senator Hawley is now demanding answers from US Attorney General Merrick Garland.

“Merrick Garland told me – under oath – the FBI was not targeting Catholic parishes. That appears to have been a lie. I want the truth” Hawley said on Tuesday.

“Last month, I questioned you before the Senate Judiciary Committee about recent anti-Catholic actions by the Department of Justice. There was the targeting of Catholic pro-life activist Mark Houck with overwhelming FBI force – all based on a trumped-up charge, of which he was swiftly acquitted. And then there was the internal memorandum issued by the FBI’s Richmond field office calling for the reconnaissance and investigation of traditionalist Catholics.” Hawley wrote in a letter to Garland.
FtctUKRWAAkBuF0.jpg

FtctUdvWAAMUz2R.jpg
Commentary:
If a Congressional investigation uncovers evidence of criminal activity, Congress may refer the matter to the Department of Justice for investigation and, potentially, prosecution. Sometimes, the DOJ investigation predates the congressional investigation. In this case because its AG Merrick Garland, it will fall on deaf ears.
If targeting Catholics and then lying about it is not an impeachable offense what is?
AG Garland knows he can perjure himself with immunity. Who is going to charge him with perjury? Himself?
Wray and Garland are both liars and act more like STASI Commies, than Americans. They both undermine US law and believe they can act above it, against US citizens.

It is chilling to realize how close this corrupt asshole came to getting a seat on the Supreme Court. I was never quite comfortable with the strategy used to stop that from happening, but by now, it cannot be credibly disputed that whatever it took to keep him from getting that position was the right thing to do.

Last edited:

interesting point that the AG won't prosecute himself

We should have some kind of Citizen Review Board to look at injustices done by the so called Dept of Justice

Maybe we should write to Hawley and Jordan and others and ask for this kind of thing.. The taxpayers have a right to justice. God knows there is plenty of money coming into the govt to cover this kind of CRB

:45:

Is Hawley Catholic?

i mean, u know... really Catholic... (as opposed to peloosi "catholic" or bidim "catholic")

Forum List

Back