Maxine Waters paid dauther $50k from campagin funds for accrued debt

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Maxine Waters Paid Daughter $50K from Campaign Funds for Accrued Debt
Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) paid $50,000 from her campaign’s coffers to her daughter in recent months to chip away at six figures of accrued debt for an operation that pulls in large sums of money for the congresswoman’s campaign committee, Federal Election Commission filings show.

This dog faced bitch needs to step the hell down and go play grandma perm.

Rep. Maxine Waters (D., Calif.) paid $50,000 from her campaign’s coffers to her daughter in recent months to chip away at six figures of accrued debt for an operation that pulls in large sums of money for the congresswoman’s campaign committee, Federal Election Commission filings show.

I don't now if she sleazier than ugly or visa-verse.

Wait till you turn 80.

Wait till you turn 80.
Why? You mean she didn't look like a diseased crack whore when she was younger?

Forum List

Back