‘I Will Not Suffer This Harlot’....The MAGA Crack Up Continues Apace...

Ali Alexander threatens to dish on RINO in Making, Marjorie Taylor Green.

‘Stop The Steal’ Organizer Threatens ’Harlot’ Marjorie Taylor Greene

Alexander’s anti-Marge crusade all seems to have started when Greene dared to actually disagree with her longtime contrarian cohorts Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert and declare that she would support Kevin McCarthy for Speaker of the House. When that political divide led to some minor histrionics and name-calling, Alexander was NOT OK with that, and referred to Greene as “a trailer park hoodrat.” Now, Raw Story reports that Alexander is taking his anti-MTG hate to the next level.

Yup....he went there...

Please do not suggest that this is pathological, or anything...

What's the next stop on this crazy train?
next step? nothing…i expect youll continue to push Raw Story and other demafasict propaganda

This is NOT how Congress is supposed to work at all. The rules McCarthy was desperate enough to go along with are the reason why Congress got NOTHING done at all under either Beyner, or Ryan, and why both had very short tenures as Speaker.

McCarthy has created another "do nothing" Congress, and will be doing well to end the year as Speaker.
it worked that way for 100 plus years prior to nancy and the demafasict changing the rules to ram through their agenda and shut down debate

This is EXACTLY how the Founders envisioned Congress working. It was DESIGNED from its inception to be adversarial.

The Founders, who were a hell of a lot smarter than you, knew that once both parties began colluding, the Republic was doomed.

Moron.
The last time Congress all got together, they voted themselves The Lords of the US and immune from insider trading laws and able to take bribes with no repercussions. I don't want Congress all getting together again unless it's to undo what those crooks did then!

And yet, like the rest of the Trumpsters here, you can't list a set of issue positions that make me a leftist.

You guys just make it up as you go. I'm used to it.
Your TDS de facto propels you into that category.

No matter what you say these are the rules... they always have been... in 1923 this went on for a month... and the people are better off because of it....

Tell us all about the great things done by the 68th Congress.

And yet, like the rest of the Trumpsters here, you can't list a set of issue positions that make me a leftist.
Your TDS de facto propels you into that category.
Bingo. Finally one of you admits it.

It's not even about issues for you rubes, it's about mindless obedience to a con man. That's all this is.

Well done.

:clap:

This is EXACTLY how the Founders envisioned Congress working. It was DESIGNED from its inception to be adversarial.

The Founders, who were a hell of a lot smarter than you, knew that once both parties began colluding, the Republic was doomed.
“The Founders,” smart and practical men though they were, were not prophets. They did not know — and certainly didn’t plan for there being — a “two party system” (especially not our present ridiculous disfunctional & deadlocked one) some 250 years after they declared for independence.

If anything they hoped that the “spirit of party partisanship” would fade over time, and they tried to design a Constitution to encourage that evolution.

“The Founders,” smart and practical men though they were, were not prophets. They did not know — and certainly didn’t plan for there being — a “two party system” (especially not our present ridiculous disfunctional & deadlocked one) some 250 years after they declared for independence.

If anything they hoped that the “spirit of party partisanship” would fade over time, and they tried to design a Constitution to encourage that evolution.
They indeed weren't prophets, but they were pretty freakin' brilliant.

nV5gAAH.jpg

They indeed weren't prophets, but they were pretty freakin' brilliant.

nV5gAAH.jpg

More from George Washington’s “Farewell Address”:

“I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to founding them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you, in the most solemn manner, against the baneful effects of the spirit of party, generally.

“This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes, in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled or repressed; but in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

“The alternate dominion of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which, in different ages and countries, has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism; but this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an Individual....

“Promote, then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essentially that public opinion should be enlightened....”

More from George Washington’s “Farewell Address”:

“I have already intimated to you the danger of parties in the State, with particular reference to founding them on geographical discriminations. Let me now take a more comprehensive view, and warn you, in the most solemn manner, against the baneful effects of the spirit of party, generally.

“This spirit, unfortunately, is inseparable from our nature, having its root in the strongest passions of the human mind. It exists under different shapes, in all governments, more or less stifled, controlled or repressed; but in those of the popular form, it is seen in its greatest rankness, and is truly their worst enemy.

“The alternate dominion of one faction over another, sharpened by the spirit of revenge, natural to party dissension, which, in different ages and countries, has perpetrated the most horrid enormities, is itself a frightful despotism; but this leads at length to a more formal and permanent despotism. The disorders and miseries which result, gradually incline the minds of men to seek security and repose in the absolute power of an Individual....

“Promote, then, as an object of primary importance, institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essentially that public opinion should be enlightened....”

Wow, wow, wow. A few thoughts:
  • Reading his words, I'm ashamed at what has become of us. He was a statesman, with the health of his country his only concern.
  • Look at how he thoughtfully blends the political process with fundamental human nature. Do you see anyone doing that today?
  • I wonder what he would have thought about how our politics are now almost entirely controlled by money, especially big money.
  • I wonder what he would suggest as a way out of this ugly situation in which we find ourselves: Abject tribalism, as he warned.
  • I wonder what he would have thought about how our politics are so unattractive to people who could be such good public servants.
Man oh man, have we deteriorated.

Last edited:
After voting they elected a speaker. That's how it works. Fool.
After voting 15 different times.... they now have a Speaker.... which makes the Speaker, a weak Speaker, before his Speakership gets off to a start!

McCarthy simply is compromised....

because he wanted the speakership, too much, is how it appeared to me and many others, and you can bet... including our foreign enemies!!!! imo.

After voting 15 different times.... they now have a Speaker.... which makes the Speaker, a weak Speaker, before his Speakership gets off to a start!

McCarthy simply is compromised....

because he wanted the speakership, too much, is how it appeared to me and many others, and you can bet... including our foreign enemies!!!! imo.
You don't know what he wanted. But keep lying.

Forum List

Back