I will leave France later where to go ?

And also the place where we live it must not have too much crime here the police is rather lax and in France we do not carry weapons me in the USA I will have to be armed too for defending myself ?

Contrary to what the gun nuts on here tell you, no, generally you don't really need a gun for self defense, but you can get one if you want.

Me? I haven't fired a gun since I retired from the military, and have yet to see a need to get one. Most places in the USA are fairly safe, even if some of the fear mongers on here would have you believe otherwise.

And, the police presence here in American cities is much more than what you have in France. I've been to places like San Remo, Nice, and Cannes.

Bonjour, In 15 years, I will go settle elsewhere and I do not want to stay in France or in Europe.
Perhaps England, but I want to live where it is good to live, the climate, the government service, I do not want the government to be against its people.
There are countries I love in Europe Austria, but I do not speak the language and in the United States I really like Vermont after what I saw on TV.

You have an opinion?

Why in 15 years?

And also the place where we live it must not have too much crime here the police is rather lax and in France we do not carry weapons me in the USA I will have to be armed too for defending myself ?
I know where you can get a second hand flamethrower dirt cheap! Seriously, It depends on where you live. Even then, it's a judgement call.

Bonjour, In 15 years, I will go settle elsewhere and I do not want to stay in France or in Europe.
Perhaps England, but I want to live where it is good to live, the climate, the government service, I do not want the government to be against its people.
There are countries I love in Europe Austria, but I do not speak the language and in the United States I really like Vermont after what I saw on TV.

You have an opinion?

why would you even want to come to america Dalia,we got the most corrupt government in the world here.

Come to Oregon.

We have great beer and wine and the weather is moderate.
But you also have A LOT of shitlibs. Shitlib doctrine is what has turned France into Morocco North.

Those "shitlibs" that you deride are also the reason that the food and craft brew scene up in Oregon is so big. While you may not agree with their political views, you sure as hell can't argue that they cook and brew some really great stuff.
A four star chef in West Virginia is one who changes the fryer oil daily. A "great beer" in Arkansas is a Pabst. And pizza in Oklahoma comes from a hut.

You have an opinion?

Why in 15 years?
About 15 years is also a question of heritage to be even more frank and direct.

Come to Oregon.

But you also have A LOT of shitlibs. Shitlib doctrine is what has turned France into Morocco North.

Those "shitlibs" that you deride are also the reason that the food and craft brew scene up in Oregon is so big. While you may not agree with their political views, you sure as hell can't argue that they cook and brew some really great stuff.
A four star chef in West Virginia is one who changes the fryer oil daily. A "great beer" in Arkansas is a Pabst. And pizza in Oklahoma comes from a hut.

And, in their spaghetti, they like it with hotdogs cut up into it instead of meatballs.

You have an opinion?

why would you even want to come to america Dalia,we got the most corrupt government in the world here.
France is very corrupt one of the last Président Sarkozy is on Garde à vue

Come to Oregon.

Pizza vs. Libtards? Not even close.

Come to Oregon.

If you can dismiss pizza for warped politics, you have no soul. I would rather eat and drink well and then have to recycle than endure NASCAR, SEC football and own a gun.

Come to Oregon.

If you can dismiss pizza for warped politics, you have no soul. I would rather eat and drink well and then have to recycle than endure NASCAR, SEC football and own a gun.
Awesome...you stay right there hoss.

Vancouver BC, simply the best of what the NW has to offer without all the crap, or if you wish warmer climate Belize.

You will never really know until you spend a good bit of time living in the new place. You have 15 years maybe take some long trips and really get a 'feel' for what the new country is like. I grew up in the cold North East and never imagined I would live in Arizona but now I can't imagine moving back to the cold.

The rainfall at all the time can become tiresome, the snow does not bother at all here in France in my region the winter is gray without snow and the summer it is hot and overwhelming, we also have a house in Normandy but the winter it's very cold for the older days, and the service in France has become really degrading. and everything costs more and more expensive.
th

So what kind of climate do you prefer? One where there's a change of seasons, with the definite possibility of snow, or one where it just becomes cooler with the possibility of rain? If the former how much snow do you want? If the latter do you want freezing rain or a cool rain? Mountains, hills, prairie, desert, grassy knolls, etc,..???

*****SMILE*****

:)

Contrary to what the gun nuts on here tell you, no, generally you don't really need a gun for self defense, but you can get one if you want.

Me? I haven't fired a gun since I retired from the military, and have yet to see a need to get one. Most places in the USA are fairly safe, even if some of the fear mongers on here would have you believe otherwise.

And, the police presence here in American cities is much more than what you have in France. I've been to places like San Remo, Nice, and Cannes.
It's rather what we see on TV that may be wrong and you're right for the police here it's so bad the police are not as powerful as you

Vancouver BC, simply the best of what the NW has to offer without all the crap, or if you wish warmer climate Belize.
I did hear that Vancouver it is a very nice place

You will never really know until you spend a good bit of time living in the new place. You have 15 years maybe take some long trips and really get a 'feel' for what the new country is like. I grew up in the cold North East and never imagined I would live in Arizona but now I can't imagine moving back to the cold.
You are right you have to stay in a place for a long time to get used to between Lyon and Normandy it's the opposite. in Lyon people are Stressed and in Normandy they are easy going

The rainfall at all the time can become tiresome, the snow does not bother at all here in France in my region the winter is gray without snow and the summer it is hot and overwhelming, we also have a house in Normandy but the winter it's very cold for the older days, and the service in France has become really degrading. and everything costs more and more expensive.
th

So what kind of climate do you prefer? One where there's a change of seasons, with the definite possibility of snow, or one where it just becomes cooler with the possibility of rain? If the former how much snow do you want? If the latter do you want freezing rain or a cool rain? Mountains, hills, prairie, desert, grassy knolls, etc,..???

*****SMILE*****

I think that like like many of you I prefer the spring, I do not like the big hot crushing, I like the rain but not all the time. I love the snow but again it is not necessary that it overflows, I like places where there are many Christmas decorations. I like the places maintained, and yes the beaches as in Normandy, where you can also breathe.
The proper state in America.

Possibly Idaho or Mississippi.
Thank you .

I think that like like many of you I prefer the spring, I do not like the big hot crushing, I like the rain but not all the time. I love the snow but again it is not necessary that it overflows, I like places where there are many Christmas decorations. I like the places maintained, and yes the beaches as in Normandy, where you can also breathe.
upload_2018-3-21_15-29-39.jpeg

We have most of that here in Iowa but alas the only beaches you'll find are along the small lakes and rivers.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 183909

We have most of that here in Iowa but alas the only beaches you'll find are along the small lakes and rivers.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very beautiful place indeed

bed5079e5df9c09bec18c38896d318c2.jpg

And Located in Madison County in Southwest Iowa, Winterset is a lovely town that happens to be the birthplace of John Wayne.
56-3638608-1428316086bdd2c12b0e0147eb92e5e117f12966f5.jpg

Birthplace of John Wayne in Winterset | © Thaddeus Roan/WikiCommons

The 10 Most Beautiful Towns In Iowa

Forum List

Back