"I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you"

Oh "Stephen" I sorta remember it was "james"------There is no doubt that people "got killed" --------the account of the death of --uhm--I thought james, seemed more to me like a LYNCHING----than a death by judicial order which
does not mean----a mob running after the victim throwing rocks. There is actually no account in the NT or any in history that I know about which is-----"death for blasphemy by the Sanhedrin"----which is a really damned intricate process, at that time----NOT ONE. You got one? If Saul was a Pharisee----he would be opposed to the death penalty and pro----FIND A REASON NOT TO DO IT, school
of Hillel. There were a few political assassinations or threats thereof-----
The NT states that the REASON the Sanhedrin did not sentence Jesus to death
is BECAUSE it had no power to execute-------so da JOOOOS FORCED PILATE
TO DO IT. Would that have been the jew CAIAPHAS or was it DA PHARISEEES???

James went on to write some epistles so it wasn't James.

Anyway, we are drifting into a tangential issue and away from the thread topic: If Paul can be forgiven for persecuting Christians, then Trump and all of us can be forgiven as well. That's what Jesus taught: Repent, and be forgiven.

I say that in response to all the liars and mockers who say Trump is a fake because of his past sins. Past sins mean nothing if a person changes.

OMG, Terri4Trump , you were insufferable and obnoxious enough without going all fundie on us.

I don't allow baby-killers like you to preach morals to me. I really don't care what you think, and I am not a Fundie so as usual you are a liar.

Trump is the best friend to Israel out of any American president. That is a fact. And I am sure God appreciates that. If you have a problem with that then that's your problem, not mine. Perhaps if you quit murdering babies and apologizing for sodomites you might actually see the truth of what I am saying.

Last edited:
Oh "Stephen" I sorta remember it was "james"------There is no doubt that people "got killed" --------the account of the death of --uhm--I thought james, seemed more to me like a LYNCHING----than a death by judicial order which
does not mean----a mob running after the victim throwing rocks. There is actually no account in the NT or any in history that I know about which is-----"death for blasphemy by the Sanhedrin"----which is a really damned intricate process, at that time----NOT ONE. You got one? If Saul was a Pharisee----he would be opposed to the death penalty and pro----FIND A REASON NOT TO DO IT, school

Anyway, we are drifting into a tangential issue and away from the thread topic: If Paul can be forgiven for persecuting Christians, then Trump and all of us can be forgiven as well. That's what Jesus taught: Repent, and be forgiven.

I say that in response to all the liars and mockers who say Trump is a fake because of his past sins. Past sins mean nothing if a person changes.

oh-----ok---your religion----you have a right to it------for me---Jesus was not there---did not know Paul and never heard of "Christians" As to Trump's past sins---
"womanizer" and tough businessman. Not quite as bad as JFK's father

oh-----ok---your religion----you have a right to it------for me---Jesus was not there---did not know Paul and never heard of "Christians"

Well, actually, Jesus spoke directly to Paul on the Road to Emmaus, if you believe the scriptures.

As to Trump's past sins--- "womanizer" and tough businessman. Not quite as bad as JFK's father

LOL. Agreed. Not as bad as JFK's father the booze runner.

Except I never claimed any religious authority or to be a religious authority, nor have I ever claimed to be a saint. I simply state the facts.
Reread your post.....by quoting the bible and interpreting it to apply to our President..you are indeed..claiming religious authority............

Religion is obviously not your forte my friend. I read the Bible and state what it states: Those who bless Abraham and his seed, God will bless them. That is a literal reading, not an interpretation.

Therefore, whoever blesses them, God will bless. Again, that is a literal reading, not some prophetic interpretation.

Nice try Bub

Don't stroll in here telling me what I think and what I claim: I tell YOU, you don't tell me, got that? Only God knows peoples' thoughts, not you
What’s it say about divorce?

That is not the topic of this thread.
Yeah not good for your boy.

I suggest you read the thread. It has already been established that past sins mean nothing if one seeks forgiveness. Your ignorance of Christianity is amazing, but not surprising.
Gonna be hot where he is going. You calling trump a good Christian now that is funny. America first? When was Jesus ever so selfish?

Except I never claimed any religious authority or to be a religious authority, nor have I ever claimed to be a saint. I simply state the facts.
Reread your post.....by quoting the bible and interpreting it to apply to our President..you are indeed..claiming religious authority............

Religion is obviously not your forte my friend. I read the Bible and state what it states: Those who bless Abraham and his seed, God will bless them. That is a literal reading, not an interpretation.

Therefore, whoever blesses them, God will bless. Again, that is a literal reading, not some prophetic interpretation.

Nice try Bub

Don't stroll in here telling me what I think and what I claim: I tell YOU, you don't tell me, got that? Only God knows peoples' thoughts, not you

Interestingly-----Hillel---the CONSUMATE Pharisee was very opened to divorce----
just about no fault divorce. Jesus---who is clearly a Pharisee----says you can
divorce for adultery only. That would be the school of SHAMMAI---who is the
guy who debated Hillel. Those debaters defined what is today called
JUDAISM Jesus leaned this way and that way------a process still ongoing in
Judaism. Hillel was the "love your neighbor freak"----Muslims specifically
reject it along with "turn the cheek" In fact muslims "PROVE" that the NT is
fraud by citing that "turn the cheek" thing since it is unthinkable in the Islamic
ethos. Since Jesus is a MUSLIM PROPHET---he could never have
preached the "turn the cheek" thing Don't ask me what I think-------I just dabble

That is not the topic of this thread.
Yeah not good for your boy.

I suggest you read the thread. It has already been established that past sins mean nothing if one seeks forgiveness. Your ignorance of Christianity is amazing, but not surprising.
Gonna be hot where he is going. You calling trump a good Christian now that is funny. America first? When was Jesus ever so selfish?

don't cast your pearls before swine............uhm---whom is he calling swine?

So do you. The difference is that Trump has sought forgiveness and you have not. Ergo, Trump is forgiven and you are not.

I don't take lectures on morality from baby-killers and sodomite promoters like you. Your best move is to shut your ignorant piehole while you're behind. After that, seek God, and still keep your yap shut until you have something intelligent to say for once.

Founder of The Exodus Movement defends President Trump: 'Best friend Jewish Americans could ask for'

Founder of The Exodus Movement defends President Trump: 'Best friend Jewish Americans could ask for'

Elizabeth Pipko, founder of The Exodus Movement, spoke exclusively with Fox News following the president's comments suggesting that Jewish Americans, who vote for Democrats show a lack of knowledge or “great disloyalty” to Israel.
"Look, the Democrats have shown with their words and actions over the last several years that they are taking Jews and their support totally for granted. President Trump was discussing Jewish Americans and their loyalty to themselves, their faith, and everything that we have gone through. It’s hard to imagine supporting the left when they have turned so far against us," said Pipko.

OMG, Terri4Trump , you were insufferable and obnoxious enough without going all fundie on us.

I don't allow baby-killers like you to preach morals to me. I really don't care what you think, and I am not a Fundie so as usual you are a liar.

Trump is the best friend to Israel out of any American president. That is a fact. And I am sure God appreciates that. If you have a problem with that then that's your problem, not mine. Perhaps if you quit murdering babies and apologizing for sodomites you might actually see the truth of what I am saying.
Terri, we do not need to go back to the Divine Right of Kings. That's pretty much what you're arguing.

So do you. The difference is that Trump has sought forgiveness and you have not. Ergo, Trump is forgiven and you are not.

I don't take lectures on morality from baby-killers and sodomite promoters like you. Your best move is to shut your ignorant piehole while you're behind. After that, seek God, and still keep your yap shut until you have something intelligent to say for once.
He sins daily, that is seeking forgiveness?

This is crazy stuff. Angry incoherent lefties try to make a case that the President is an evangelic Christian and at the same time they try to make a case that he isn't evangelical. In the mean time they look like freaking idiots and they don't even know it.

Forum List

Back