I will be a billionaire tomorrow

California's Mega Millions Lotto is over a billion dollars.
I bought ten tickets!!!
Can't lose!!!

Eat your hearts out, suckas.
You only can win if the Big Guy is getting 10% off the top

Sorry to tell ya.

Odds of breaking even are 24 to 1. Odds of winning the jackpot are 1 out of 302+ million.

If you don't play, odds are you can only dream about it.

Odds of breaking even are 24 to 1. Odds of winning the jackpot are 1 out of 302+ million.

Put $1K on it! What could go wrong? :aargh:

Is it after 4? Bah! Ah well, tomorrow.

No one ever wins money except for the corrupt Left.

Close to a trading level to buy back in to silver . Trade only and go permanently long when the market collapses -- getting close .

California's Mega Millions Lotto is 1 billion 580 million dollars.
I bought ten tickets!!!
Can't lose!!!

Eat your hearts out, suckas.
Being an Engineer and understanding Statistics you know that buying ten tickets gives you only an infinitesimal greater chance of winning than buying just one ticket.

You spent your $20 for the fantasy of winning, not for the actual expectation of winning something that has a 1/330,000,000 chance of winning.

Being an Engineer and understanding Statistics you know that buying ten tickets gives you only an infinitesimal greater chance of winning than buying just one ticket.

You spent your $20 for the fantasy of winning, not for the actual expectation of winning something that has a 1/330,000,000 chance of winning.
It doesn't raise your odds. Each ticket still only has 1/330,000,000 chance. If they had the same numbers, you still don't win anymore--the pot is just split that many times.

Forum List

Back