I went to jail tonight and i need advice

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

so, you had a noise complaint? I mean really how loud was this music?

If im you, I would call my good college buddy whos a lawyer. These cops owe you an apology it seems.

HOWEVER, as they say, three sides to every story. His, Hers and the truth.....

You're not wrong. You're a coward.
If someone comes into your living room uninvited you ask them to leave. If they don't you kill them.
You proved yourself to be uh true murkin. No A to be found.

Your story isn't clear.

Call a lawyer in your state an tell them your problem.

I highly doubt Jillian is going to give you legal advice.

• Banned
so, you had a noise complaint? I mean really how loud was this music?

If im you, I would call my good college buddy whos a lawyer. These cops owe you an apology it seems.

HOWEVER, as they say, three sides to every story. His, Hers and the truth.....

It was pretty loud. I've been ticked for noise ordinance before. But these guys just barged in like it was their house.

I'm always prepared to pay the fine as I've had to do once in the past. But their were 5 COP CARS here tonight and every one of them were in my living room without permission and without a warrant.

Ticket me and be gone was my logic.

• Banned
You're not wrong. You're a coward.
If someone comes into your living room uninvited you ask them to leave. If they don't you kill them.
You proved yourself to be uh true murkin. No A to be found.

Haha I figured I'd get such a response. Just not so quickly.

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

Count yourself lucky they didn't give you a face full of liquid hell and a good
tazing ..yer dealing with murkin law enforcement buddy..you have the right to do as you are motherfukin told !.. motherfucker !!!

Vote Ron Paul

• Banned
I feel like I should be a Ron Paul supporter after this episode.

I expected a couple hundred dollar ticket as before but instead I got fucked.

You were drunk and wearing a white tank top at the time, weren't you?

Have you considered stopping being an asshole and turning down the music? What are you, some dopey teenager looking for attention? They should have tazed you.

okay, I do think the cops were out of line. But on a professional and beneficial level to you, stop posting this info here.

it will only be used against you later. keep your personal info, personal.

that's all I got good sir.

Your screen name includes "grampa." Why do you seem like a dopey teenager?

No I wasn't, nor have I ever sported wife beaters.

Yes the music was loud. I just closed a 42 grand labor job and was celebrating with my partner. Jobs like that are rare this time of year, especially in this economy. That's 2 in 2 months.......I was in a good mood.

As far as the person that said I should keep such personal stiff to myself.

Your right, but o don't care. I'm me, and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I come from a poor background and I think I've done well for myself. I've mentioned several times that I'm proof that big govt isn't needed and I still believe that.

I'm me. I'm honest and if others don't like it........ Fuckem.

you were drunk and wearing a white tank top at the time, weren't you?

Have you considered stopping being an asshole and turning down the music? What are you, some dopey teenager looking for attention? They should have tazed you.

if a man cant wear his tank top enjoy some wine, woman and song in his own gawd damn home in his own god damn l-z boy without 5-o rollin up on his ass and throwin it in the crowbar motel we might as well jus call up hu jintoa and surrender now..gawd damn

Last edited:
you were drunk and wearing a white tank top at the time, weren't you?

if a man cant wear his tank top enjoy some wine, woman and song in his own gawd damn home in his own god damn l-z boy without 5-o rollin up on his ass and throwin it in the crowbar motel we might as well jus call up hu jintoa and surrender now..gawd damn

A grown man who can't enjoy all of that without distrubing and disrespecting his neighbors like some thoughtless little punk bitch deserves a night stick up his ass. Ask Gingrich to set you up in a pad on the Moon if you lack the maturity and respect to live with other human beings.

You need to grow the fuck up and start acting like a respectable human being. It would be a shame for you to live your entire life like some greasy little punk.

Forum List

Back