I wash my hands of the GOP

and now she has been cast to the wind...cast to the wind I tell ya

With her millions of more votes than your messiah received.

That and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks!

Did you know she got millions of more votes than your messiah?

The thread that just keeps on giving!!!

If I had voted for him it might make a difference. I go by the Electoral College, that is how this country decides Presidents. I really don't care about a popular vote, never have. So what you have is meaningless dribble. Your messiah seems to have let you down.

Yet here you are commenting (yet again) on my post about something you don’t care about.

Either you have a lot of time on your hands or you’re lying. I’m guessing a lot of both.

No, I get tired of the intolerant Regressive left claiming they care about other people when you know that you are lying through your teeth. The Regressive left doesn't want freedom or choice, they want you to tow their party line and when you don't, you lash out. Your temper tantrum after losing an election proves how Regressive and backward you are.

I long for the return of progressives democrats. Until then you can cry all you want, it changes nothing and prevents nothing.

I am tired of you petty extremists from both sides of the aisle.

With her millions of more votes than your messiah received.

If I had voted for him it might make a difference. I go by the Electoral College, that is how this country decides Presidents. I really don't care about a popular vote, never have. So what you have is meaningless dribble. Your messiah seems to have let you down.

Yet here you are commenting (yet again) on my post about something you don’t care about.

Either you have a lot of time on your hands or you’re lying. I’m guessing a lot of both.

No, I get tired of the intolerant Regressive left claiming they care about other people when you know that you are lying through your teeth. The Regressive left doesn't want freedom or choice, they want you to tow their party line and when you don't, you lash out. Your temper tantrum after losing an election proves how Regressive and backward you are.

I long for the return of progressives democrats. Until then you can cry all you want, it changes nothing and prevents nothing.

You’re tired of hearing how Ms. Clinton got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah?

You’re tired of hearing how Ms. Clinton got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah?
Calm down, you're going to give yourself a stroke...take it easy, now if ya have something to say just come out and say it.

I'm thrilled that she got more votes. She is now a loser of a Presidential race and become a footnote in history. You and your ilk have four years to cry about it. Maybe next election you will get a good candidate and defeat the current President. I would gladly voted Sanders over the candidates the party's offered.

I will need a closer, hands on inspection to evaluate them...

Wow... so you're openly advocating the sexual assault of women?
(Me, doing my overly-incredulous liberal impersonation.)
This is a perfect example of rightwingers totally not understanding Liberals, and only viewing them through the lens given to them by Rush & Sean. Sad!

I will need a closer, hands on inspection to evaluate them...

Wow... so you're openly advocating the sexual assault of women?
(Me, doing my overly-incredulous liberal impersonation.)
This is a perfect example of rightwingers totally not understanding Liberals, and only viewing them through the lens given to them by Rush & Sean. Sad!

No, that was an example of me imitating an ass hat liberal who doesn't really give two good shits about exploitation of women but will gladly hop on their moral high horse if they can score a political point pretending they do. We see the same sort of thing with Christianity, Jesus, humanitarianism, the constitution... all kinds of things liberals really don't care about. It's all about your power and winning elections. YOUR side... like it's a fucking football team!

Forum List

Back