I wash my hands of the GOP

Boss

Take a Memo:
Apr 21, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Sorry, I just want this to be said... As of now, I officially wash my hands of the GOP and anything that comes from the GOP in the next election cycle. IF Trump wins the GOP nomination and can somehow be elected president, I wash my hands of any policy or action he may take as president. I want this ON RECORD so that whenever things go tits up, I can show you where I rejected this man from the start and never wanted him to be the president. He does not represent me or the Conservative movement.

Why do I mention this? Because I already know what is going to come down should Trump win.... The Left will collectively attack everything he does, questionable or unquestionable, as being "far right" ...the fault of "the tea party" and "ultra-conservatives" and we'll be kicked in the balls repeatedly and held accountable. I want it KNOWN that this Constitutional Conservative is NOT associated with Donald Trump or any of his policies.
Thursday, April 26, 2016..... Recorded for posterity!

Now, to my fellow Trumpophile colleagues on the GOP side... With all due respect, I will refrain from getting down in the mud and wallowing around in personal insults with you. I am henceforth going to treat you in the same manner as liberal lefties who insist on trolling and harassing, personally insulting and denigrating, as opposed to discussing the issues on merit. You will be dispatched and your arguments summarily dismissed.

I personally think you are going to have that moment come in the 'glorious coming Trump reign' as president, when you realize what a Y-uge disastrous mistake you've made. Where that light-bulb goes off and you say... OMG, I can't believe I fell for this guy! When this all happens... I want everyone to know, I tried my best to tell you.... and he doesn't represent Constitutional Conservatives or the things we stand for. He will be WORSE than a Mitt Romney or John McCain could ever have dreamed of being. And every single bit of it will be laid at the feet of "The Conservative Right" by the radicals on the left. Here and now... I am NOT associated with this!

Sorry, I just want this to be said... As of now, I officially wash my hands of the GOP and anything that comes from the GOP in the next election cycle. IF Trump wins the GOP nomination and can somehow be elected president, I wash my hands of any policy or action he may take as president. I want this ON RECORD so that whenever things go tits up, I can show you where I rejected this man from the start and never wanted him to be the president. He does not represent me or the Conservative movement.

Why do I mention this? Because I already know what is going to come down should Trump win.... The Left will collectively attack everything he does, questionable or unquestionable, as being "far right" ...the fault of "the tea party" and "ultra-conservatives" and we'll be kicked in the balls repeatedly and held accountable. I want it KNOWN that this Constitutional Conservative is NOT associated with Donald Trump or any of his policies.

Now, to my fellow Trumpophile colleagues on the GOP side... With all due respect, I will refrain from getting down in the mud and wallowing around in personal insults with you. I am henceforth going to treat you in the same manner as liberal lefties who insist on trolling and harassing, personally insulting and denigrating, as opposed to discussing the issues on merit. You will be dispatched and your arguments summarily dismissed.

I personally think you are going to have that moment come in the 'glorious coming Trump reign' as president, when you realize what a Y-uge disastrous mistake you've made. Where that light-bulb goes off and you say... OMG, I can't believe I fell for this guy! When this all happens... I want everyone to know, I tried my best to tell you.... and he doesn't represent Constitutional Conservatives or the things we stand for. He will be WORSE than a Mitt Romney or John McCain could ever have dreamed of being. And every single bit of it will be laid at the feet of "The Conservative Right" by the radicals on the left. Here and now... I am NOT associated with this!

You got the date wrong, genius.

You can add me to this as well. I do not trust him. Period. He has leaned left his whole life ... until he decided to run for potus then all of a sudden, he leans right. Not. Buying. It.

And, as I've stated several times elsewhere, if Trump becomes potus and through some unicorn miracle actually does make America great again ... I'll come back and eat a big-assed slice of humble pie.

Trump will beat Hillary like a baby seal

Maybe so... and AGAIN... It will be the worst thing to ever happen for the Constitutional Conservative movement. Because ANYTHING he does is going to be blamed and tied to "The Far Right" ....(aka: Conservatives)! This man simply does not represent what most Constitutional Conservatives support. He is saying things that he needs to say in order to get elected. Once elected, he will govern as the moderate liberal that he has always been.

He already has established his "built-in" excuse... Just as Obama did with the "Bush's fault" meme... Whenever you get a great big liberal shit sandwich.... hey, that's part of "Deal Making!" ...you gotta choke down the shit sandwich here.... had to do it! So, some of you are going to go along with him for a while... then it's going to get more and more obvious that he doesn't represent who you are.

The left will collectively attack whomever the repubs elect. That is no reason to get apoplectic....yo.

I'm in. Was thinking anyone but Hillary, but I'll enjoy watching the Drumpf's howl.

Maybe so... and AGAIN... It will be the worst thing to ever happen for the Constitutional Conservative movement. Because ANYTHING he does is going to be blamed and tied to "The Far Right" ....(aka: Conservatives)! This man simply does not represent what most Constitutional Conservatives support. He is saying things that he needs to say in order to get elected. Once elected, he will govern as the moderate liberal that he has always been.

He already has established his "built-in" excuse... Just as Obama did with the "Bush's fault" meme... Whenever you get a great big liberal shit sandwich.... hey, that's part of "Deal Making!" ...you gotta choke down the shit sandwich here.... had to do it! So, some of you are going to go along with him for a while... then it's going to get more and more obvious that he doesn't represent who you are.

So you finally noticed the right wing is nuts. Good for you. What took you so long? They have been nuts for a long time.

So you finally noticed the right wing is nuts. Good for you. What took you so long? They have been nuts for a long time.

Nuts? No. They just took a look at Dems big gov't lovin' and decided they wanted in on that action.

Oh wait ... yes, they are nuts.

no matter what TRUMP is at least a change from the rinos and is worth taking a chance on . Go Trump !!

Nuts? No. They just took a look at Dems big gov't lovin' and decided they wanted in on that action.

Oh wait ... yes, they are nuts.

Take a long hard look at Louie Gohmert and explain how a party that embraces him is or has been anything but nuts.

If Trump win he will not be much different from Hillary Clinton except maybe smaller balls ( Trump having smaller balls ).

He is left and not conservative and as I have written this is for show, and once the nomination process is done then you will see the real Trump come out...

The left will collectively attack whomever the repubs elect. That is no reason to get apoplectic....yo.
so they both do the same thing......hence they both are fucking the country...

no matter what TRUMP is at least a change from the rinos and is worth taking a chance on . Go Trump !!
----------------------------- and to think that i had a chance to vote for the mexican j. bush , or the gang of eighter roobio , or the fiorina , or the kasick , or the carson --- oh woe is me as i helped the elect the TRUMP .

Trump's not a Conservative, right.

Wasn't Paul Ryan a Conservative? Two months ago he addressed a group at a private dinner in SC and his topic was -- Income Disparity!

Wasn't Dubya a "Compassionate" Conservative? What did that get you?

Neither example was EVER a Constitutional Conservative, nor have they EVER articulated core Conservative philosophy. Paul Ryan pretended to be in the camp until he got elected, so did Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner.... the list goes on and on. They "stand for" Conservatism until they get to Washington and then they get corrupted by the establishment. Ted Cruz is the only Conservative to be 'tested by the fire' and withstand it. He has NEVER caved on his Conservative principles and he never will.

George W. Bush was a NEOCON. He is in the camp with the Establishment as is ALL the Bush family. He has never been a true Conservative except in the social conservative issues... and ironically, the so-called "Far Right" took it in the shorts for THAT too! Constitutional Conservatism is not about "social conservative ideology" per say, at all. If anything, a Constitutional Conservative believes these issues are best settled at the state and local level and short of the appointing of judges, the FEDS should stay the hell out of it and respect the 10th Amendment!

But Bush was able to articulate a strong social conservative message and win two huge elections with record-setting results. Now, I voted for GWB because I felt he would more closely adhere to conservative principles than Gore or Kerry.... I mean, for God's sake... But I never thought he governed as a satisfactory Conservative or a Constitutional Conservative and I let my displeasure be known time and time again.... STILL... this was ALL tied to "The FAR Right!" ...."The Conservatives!" .....that damn "Tea Party Bunch!"

What you are proving is my point... the Left is going to BLAME WHOEVER is the GOP president.... doesn't matter... the blame will go to "Conservatives!"

Forum List

Back