I wash my hands of the GOP

at least Trump is said to be good on guns , military , walls , sovereignty and other things , so he says . What more could i want ??

Trump will beat Hillary like a baby seal

Maybe so... and AGAIN... It will be the worst thing to ever happen for the Constitutional Conservative movement. Because ANYTHING he does is going to be blamed and tied to "The Far Right" ....(aka: Conservatives)! This man simply does not represent what most Constitutional Conservatives support. He is saying things that he needs to say in order to get elected. Once elected, he will govern as the moderate liberal that he has always been.

He already has established his "built-in" excuse... Just as Obama did with the "Bush's fault" meme... Whenever you get a great big liberal shit sandwich.... hey, that's part of "Deal Making!" ...you gotta choke down the shit sandwich here.... had to do it! So, some of you are going to go along with him for a while... then it's going to get more and more obvious that he doesn't represent who you are.

So you finally noticed the right wing is nuts. Good for you. What took you so long? They have been nuts for a long time.

Nuts? No. They just took a look at Dems big gov't lovin' and decided they wanted in on that action.

Oh wait ... yes, they are nuts.

Take a long hard look at Louie Gohmert and explain how a party that embraces him is or has been anything but nuts.

Give me a break.

Sorry, I just want this to be said... As of now, I officially wash my hands of the GOP and anything that comes from the GOP in the next election cycle. IF Trump wins the GOP nomination and can somehow be elected president, I wash my hands of any policy or action he may take as president. I want this ON RECORD so that whenever things go tits up, I can show you where I rejected this man from the start and never wanted him to be the president. He does not represent me or the Conservative movement.

Why do I mention this? Because I already know what is going to come down should Trump win.... The Left will collectively attack everything he does, questionable or unquestionable, as being "far right" ...the fault of "the tea party" and "ultra-conservatives" and we'll be kicked in the balls repeatedly and held accountable. I want it KNOWN that this Constitutional Conservative is NOT associated with Donald Trump or any of his policies.
Thursday, April 26, 2016..... Recorded for posterity!

Now, to my fellow Trumpophile colleagues on the GOP side... With all due respect, I will refrain from getting down in the mud and wallowing around in personal insults with you. I am henceforth going to treat you in the same manner as liberal lefties who insist on trolling and harassing, personally insulting and denigrating, as opposed to discussing the issues on merit. You will be dispatched and your arguments summarily dismissed.

I personally think you are going to have that moment come in the 'glorious coming Trump reign' as president, when you realize what a Y-uge disastrous mistake you've made. Where that light-bulb goes off and you say... OMG, I can't believe I fell for this guy! When this all happens... I want everyone to know, I tried my best to tell you.... and he doesn't represent Constitutional Conservatives or the things we stand for. He will be WORSE than a Mitt Romney or John McCain could ever have dreamed of being. And every single bit of it will be laid at the feet of "The Conservative Right" by the radicals on the left. Here and now... I am NOT associated with this!
The left will collectively attack whomever the repubs elect. That is no reason to get apoplectic....yo.
so they both do the same thing......hence they both are fucking the country...
It's called politics...

plus Trump doesn't like or trust muslims and thats another point for his side Boss .

Sorry, I just want this to be said... As of now, I officially wash my hands of the GOP and anything that comes from the GOP in the next election cycle. IF Trump wins the GOP nomination and can somehow be elected president, I wash my hands of any policy or action he may take as president. I want this ON RECORD so that whenever things go tits up, I can show you where I rejected this man from the start and never wanted him to be the president. He does not represent me or the Conservative movement.

Why do I mention this? Because I already know what is going to come down should Trump win.... The Left will collectively attack everything he does, questionable or unquestionable, as being "far right" ...the fault of "the tea party" and "ultra-conservatives" and we'll be kicked in the balls repeatedly and held accountable. I want it KNOWN that this Constitutional Conservative is NOT associated with Donald Trump or any of his policies.

Now, to my fellow Trumpophile colleagues on the GOP side... With all due respect, I will refrain from getting down in the mud and wallowing around in personal insults with you. I am henceforth going to treat you in the same manner as liberal lefties who insist on trolling and harassing, personally insulting and denigrating, as opposed to discussing the issues on merit. You will be dispatched and your arguments summarily dismissed.

I personally think you are going to have that moment come in the 'glorious coming Trump reign' as president, when you realize what a Y-uge disastrous mistake you've made. Where that light-bulb goes off and you say... OMG, I can't believe I fell for this guy! When this all happens... I want everyone to know, I tried my best to tell you.... and he doesn't represent Constitutional Conservatives or the things we stand for. He will be WORSE than a Mitt Romney or John McCain could ever have dreamed of being. And every single bit of it will be laid at the feet of "The Conservative Right" by the radicals on the left. Here and now... I am NOT associated with this!

Repubs are so screwed up in the head they have to follow an east coast liberal to the promised land. And I guarantee you it won't be the promised land there thinking of.

I get your sentiment Boss, but there is a faction of conservatives like me; those who don't support Trump but detest what the RNC has done to the Conservative movement. I trust them less than I do trump to advocate for my conservatism. I know how poorly than have done, Trump maybe worse, but I won't fall for another McCain, or Romney, or "give us congress and we will make changes". promise.

They lose on most social issues, and in my opinion they are wrong on most of them too, they should loose. They spend political capital on bad fights and then have nothing left when it really matters. Obama exposed their feebleness when he signed executive orders using the top of their heads as a table.

I washed my hands of the GOP too, but for clearly different reasons.

And yet, exit polling has shown he is winning the votes of most self identified conservatives voting in the Republican primaries, so it would sound to me like he is very much representative of conservatives.

The O. P is barely a whimper compared to the Big Whines we got from the Establishment (Pussy Republicans) back when Reagan was locking up the nomination.

I think Trump can beat the Clinton Crime Family, but I fear his coattails will not be long enough to drag along enough Pussy Republicans to hold the Senate...and they have no one to blame but themselves.

And yet, exit polling has shown he is winning the votes of most self identified conservatives voting in the Republican primaries, so it would sound to me like he is very much representative of conservatives.

They're turning a blind eye to Trump's true colors because Trump is telling them what they want to hear.

If trump becomes POTUS I will not attack him fir everything he does. I will praise him when it's due and mock him when needed. Just like I have with every POTUS.

It isn't hard if you just have a little integrity.

If you attack trump, will that be a clown on clown crime?

Trump will beat Hillary like a baby seal

Maybe so... and AGAIN... It will be the worst thing to ever happen for the Constitutional Conservative movement. Because ANYTHING he does is going to be blamed and tied to "The Far Right" ....(aka: Conservatives)! This man simply does not represent what most Constitutional Conservatives support. He is saying things that he needs to say in order to get elected. Once elected, he will govern as the moderate liberal that he has always been.

He already has established his "built-in" excuse... Just as Obama did with the "Bush's fault" meme... Whenever you get a great big liberal shit sandwich.... hey, that's part of "Deal Making!" ...you gotta choke down the shit sandwich here.... had to do it! So, some of you are going to go along with him for a while... then it's going to get more and more obvious that he doesn't represent who you are.

So you finally noticed the right wing is nuts. Good for you. What took you so long? They have been nuts for a long time.

Nuts? No. They just took a look at Dems big gov't lovin' and decided they wanted in on that action.

Oh wait ... yes, they are nuts.

Take a long hard look at Louie Gohmert and explain how a party that embraces him is or has been anything but nuts.
Louie is a genius compared to Obama/Clinton.

They're turning a blind eye to Trump's true colors because Trump is telling them what they want to hear.

And which of the canidates is doing anything different in this election, or any election in history? That's what a politician does.

no matter what TRUMP is at least a change from the rinos and is worth taking a chance on . Go Trump !!
----------------------------- and to think that i had a chance to vote for the mexican j. bush , or the gang of eighter roobio , or the fiorina , or the kasick , or the carson --- oh woe is me as i helped the elect the TRUMP .
Deep Bench™

Last edited:
at least Trump is said to be good on guns , military , walls , sovereignty and other things , so he says . What more could i want ??

Well you should WANT somebody who is actually convicted in his beliefs and will stand for them in spite of politics... even when their position may not be popular... even when the heat is on. One man has a record of doing that on his core Conservative principles time and time again and it's NOT Mr. Trump! Two years ago, while Ted Cruz was leading a filibuster in our last hope of stopping Obamacare, Mr. Trump was writing checks to get Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi re-elected.

You SHOULD want someone with some integrity... who isn't blowing smoke up your ass to get your vote. Just because Trump is not a professional politician doesn't mean he isn't lying to you just like any politician! Some of you don't seem to get that... you don't have to be a career politician to LIE!

Tissue?

The O. P is barely a whimper compared to the Big Whines we got from the Establishment (Pussy Republicans) back when Reagan was locking up the nomination.

I think Trump can beat the Clinton Crime Family, but I fear his coattails will not be long enough to drag along enough Pussy Republicans to hold the Senate...and they have no one to blame but themselves.

You maybe right, they may not hold the senate. The difference is Trump won't be a sissy get along president. I can see him calling out senators by name when they tick him off. It occurs to me, the country maybe better off simply because with a Trump presidency more people will pay attention. If Enough pay attention we can start working on appealing the 17th amendment and get closer to the balance of power between the Feds and states originally intended. I am probably dreaming though.

The Republican Establishment is out to fuck Conservatives, they're more evil than the Democrats who are at least honest about how much they hate America, our system of government and our Constitution

Well that's because Trump "self-identifies" as a Conservative! DUH!

What you label yourself as has NOTHING to do with what you ARE!

Well you should WANT somebody who is actually convicted in his beliefs and will stand for them in spite of politics... even when their position may not be popular... even when the heat is on. One man has a record of doing that on his core Conservative principles time and time again and it's NOT Mr. Trump! Two years ago, while Ted Cruz was leading a filibuster in our last hope of stopping Obamacare, Mr. Trump was writing checks to get Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi re-elected.

You SHOULD want someone with some integrity... who isn't blowing smoke up your ass to get your vote. Just because Trump is not a professional politician doesn't mean he isn't lying to you just like any politician! Some of you don't seem to get that... you don't have to be a career politician to LIE!

The dis-honorable Mr Cruz knew he had no chance to end healthcare, but he was willing to shut down the government to boost his name recognition for this election. He was scheming and willing to hurt the country for personal gain back then. Do you think he is above that now?

Forum List

Back