Nathan Wade being absolutely scorched on the stand " I rent lots of cabins"

This woman is OBVIOUSLY lying.
Are you serious? She flew to Miami 7 months ago with him and "can't remember" if they spent the night??
Really??
But - she remembers all kind of details during the time... but... not sure of they slept together.
:rolleyes:

HAhaahhahaha!!!!!
All cash... and she keeps $10,000s of cash in her house.
Yeah... uh huh...
Jesus Christ what a liar.

And "I don't know where it came from".... all this $10,000s.

Holy shit

Idiots like Orangecat can only laugh like a Cheshire cat whenever the simple question "What's the crime?" is asked.

This is because there simply is no crime, or even wrongdoing, committed by either party here.

It's a big nothing burger....

65676.jpg

Cash leaves no trail....it's also a perfect lie if it's not true....
If this judge bought that line, then he also needs to be removed.
We are to believe she has cash, with no discernable source, in her home for years and the money is therefore unsourcable.

This woman was going after a former President of the Unites States.
Is this a system you want?????????

If this judge bought that line, then he also needs to be removed.
We are to believe she has cash, with no discernable source, in her home for years and the money is therefore unsourcable.

This woman was going after a former President of the Unites States.
Is this a system you want?????????
She will be removed ..... But probably not prosecuted. Most likely knows where all the bodies are buried down there in GA. The Governor will protect her.

Idiots like Orangecat can only laugh like a Cheshire cat whenever the simple question "What's the crime?" is asked.

This is because there simply is no crime, or even wrongdoing, committed by either party here.

65676.jpg
Looks like my laughing emoji triggered a faggot. Lol.

Last edited:

65676.jpg
Fani is a lying arrogant democrat.

The OP has responded since my question but has failed to present a crime or wrongdoing committed by either party.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansHaveNothingForAmericansOtherThanMORECultureWarBS

Forum List

Back