I Was The Candidate To Be The First Artist In Space

Cool, seeing you pull your tiny tiny penis out of a little toy Jeep and wee on same in your sex needs.

What a perv.....

FAIL.
FRAUD-little chain puller wannabe, jealous, spammer....

So fucking retro.

R

Last edited:
Cool, seeing you pull your tiny tiny penis out of a little toy Jeep and wee on same in your sex needs.

What a perv.....

FAIL.

So fucking retro.

R

Wow. The more upset you get, the worse your grammar gets. I must really have upset you, showing the board what a lying little fraud you are :rofl:

You are a pathological liar.

There are 39 of my works in the NASA Smithsonian Collection, most times they are on tour and they are gone for a few months like right now, the worldwide tour of the NASA Art Collection that started here in Las Cruces, NM

http://newmexico.org/features/

http://www.lcsun-news.com/las_cruces-sunlife/ci_19652833

http://www.lascrucescvb.org/downtown-las-cruces-has-plenty-to-offer-during-the-holiday-season/

284095_224464624255526_100000759716724_568627_3207649_n.jpg

"Traveler On The Voyage", Oil on panel, in the collection of NASA

223682_225233177512004_100000759716724_570447_4156921_n.jpg

On the cover of NASA Activities.

282410_224467947588527_100000759716724_568631_2733753_n.jpg

And part two, in the collection of NASA-Smithsonian

262873_225231564178832_100000759716724_570440_594682_n.jpg

"Parallax", In the Collection of NASA-JPL

183912_225231574178831_100000759716724_570441_1404591_n.jpg

"Earth to Pluto", In the collection of NASA-AMES

223770_225231970845458_100000759716724_570445_3399977_n.jpg

"Final Voyage, OV104, Atlantis", in the collection of NASA-Smithsonian. The final flight of the STS System. One of three for the agency, two more underway. 36"x 60" oil on panel.

25599_110794012289255_100000759716724_78628_5185688_n.jpg

"The View Of Endeavour", In the Collection of the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. Photo real image of the look down prowess of STS. Digital, executed in Rederman and Maya, and 3 G5 Mac Towers with 190GB RAM and 34GB of VRAM

I do not know where the rest are but 21 are on tour somewhere, according to NASA and Pam Steele, Nyle Hartly, Ben Jackson, Terry Merical, PA, PIB, NASA-PA.

NOTE: All Art work, both oil and digital, are copyright 2012 and are in the collection of NASA or affiliated Agencies as noted. Robert A.M. Stephens is a registered trademark. All Rights Reserved.

Robert A.M. Stephens, LLC
Space Borne Digital-FXFX, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Scaled Dynamics, Copyright, 2011.

All Rights Reserved.

Robert

Speaking of pathological liars, the prospectus for the Smithsonian's NASA/Art 50 Years of Exploration lists all of the artworks and artists on the traveling exhibition and guess who isn't listed? Robert A M Stephens.

http://www.sites.si.edu/exhibitions/nasaArt.pdf

And do you know why? Because that is for the opening not the tour. I've been on many of those torus over the years. Fuck off jealous freak.

Nice try.

FAIL.

Robert

Nice try, but no cigar Bobby. The art in the tour is the art in the tour. It hasn't changed. You're art isn't in it and never has been. If I'm wrong, prove it. Provide some evidence that your art work has ever been part of this tour. That should be easy for you to do.

You do realize that the three links you provided only mention the traveling exhibition, don't you? There is no mention of YOU. So they are useless to use in your charade.

You're so full of shit, your eyes are brown.

Last edited:
Speaking of pathological liars, the prospectus for the Smithsonian's NASA/Art 50 Years of Exploration lists all of the artworks and artists on the traveling exhibition and guess who isn't listed? Robert A M Stephens.

http://www.sites.si.edu/exhibitions/nasaArt.pdf

And do you know why? Because that is for the opening not the tour. I've been on many of those torus over the years. Fuck off jealous freak.

Nice try.

FAIL.

Robert

Nice try, but no cigar Bobby. The art in the tour is the art in the tour. It hasn't changed. You're art isn't in it and never has been. If I'm wrong, prove it. Provide some evidence that your art work has ever been part of this tour. That should be easy for you to do.

You do realize that the three links you provided only mention the traveling exhibition, don't you? There is no mention of YOU. So they are useless to use in your charade.

It's a vast government conspiracy! The aliens made them hide all mention of his many works in the tour! You must have an implant too!

No Jeeps for me thanks... Im a Toyota guy :)

There is no way in Hell I am taking my 4Runner to the border... at least not crossing into Mejico. I have some friends on ajeepear.com that live in Mexico and they dont even advise I come there :eek: -not now at least -
But I would love to swing thru New Mexico and go wheeling sometime. In fact a friend is in Farmington at this moment.
Sometimes things go wrong though :eusa_boohoo:
post-5-0-25551000-1332777707.jpg

Love the Jeep and especially trailer... I want to get one in the near future.
What year is the Jeep?

154733_166342500067739_100000759716724_286695_1263146_n.jpg

As for the paintings... google searched them. Great work if I must say so myself.
I love NASA, and did work at JSC in Houston as a subcontractor and loved every minute of it.
Ive been in mission control and got to be there when they woke up the astronauts to a Beatles song... so cool!

All this BS and posturing going on is funny though....

Hey, thanks for posting VEX and trailer. Cool. And you are right, it is all so fun. I love it. Albeit this place is soooooooo fucking retro, like the old net days in the late 90s. Too funny. Thousands of sites like this come and go, once after a few years, people tire of human shit like that little turd fail, "Conservative", whom is anything but a conservative of any kind. Too funny. Folks get tired, if they are anything in life, of every other post is saying "fuck you" to all other posters. Hilarious. But the owners here are making some bucks and could care less, so good for them.

Thanks goodness for the ban, block, ignore feasures here.

A word on Mexico"

I've lived in Majahual, Quintana Roo state, Yucatan, Mexico, where I have a home on the beach there, a 400 year old pueblo, and have also built a Christian based tech school whereby young people can get a better education and do something with themselves, like I did for myself.

With that said, I live here in Las Cruces, NM, for a US address, so I can also get home easily by crossing at the little known crossing of Antelope Wells, NM

800px-Antelope_Wells_Nm.jpg

Antelope Wells border crossing, USA side.

197424_192616230773699_100000759716724_417110_384778_n.jpg

Photo courtesy, Alvarez Martino, Mexican Border Patrol, Mexican side of antelope Wells, Mexico. A Good amigo and pal down on the Mexican frontier......Me, VEX, about a mile inside Mexico, entering into the Coronado Desert Reach.....

With that said, the only bad places of Mexico is within 5 miles of the US-Mexican border and if the fucking gringos weren't doing drugs and so fucked up there would be NO drug wars.

Further, in all these years of traveling down to MX, to home, 1800 miles, from the Us, I have NEVER had a problem, ever. I do not know who your friends are, but they are totally full of shit, unless they live in Juarez.

Just some reality, in a sea of digital confusion. Its so funny, the american media is wrong on everything 80% of the time and now, Goodle is wrong about 205 of the time. To funny.

Your rig is a retro FJ-40, correct?

VEX is a 1983 CJ7 I got for free and was a total. I got it for free for towing it away. I rebuilt it and it evolved to the best Jeep ever. I've had it 20 years now and now has 1,143,000+ miles on it, on its 5th inline 6 cylinder engine.

It is Jeep number 26 after owning 26 of them over the last 44 years. I've always had and driven a Jeep, other than for fun, had a Porsche 911 and a 1956 Rolls Royce:

268369_222573427777979_100000759716724_562233_4176893_n.jpg

Me. Rolls Royce, Whitefish, MT, 1990, Montana.

I love the upside down Jeep. Never rolled one yet, but that is cool.....oh well, shit happens. Cool photo.

The trailer is army, 1952 and I bought it after I got VEX going so is 20 years old for me-- it itself is a 1944 model. I will go back to the source where I got it and will get back to you as he has 100s of military equipment there in Montana.

Write me here at [email protected] so we can interface and I will try and get info for you on the trailer(s).

Wow, and wow again......, did not know you have been and worked at JSC. Fabulous and then you know the excitement and adrenlin the work at NASA can give at times. Wild shit. I love it to death.

I remember the song and play time, too funny and the astros loved it.

Great post and yes, I am having a blast here, like old times of the Art Bell days and the total woo woos. Hilarious shit, as I said.

Thank you for your kind words on my paintings, very kind.

Thank you, come and visit anytime here.

Robert

How did your amigo's picture wind up being used in a story on the internet?

Free Wood Post

I was a candidate to be the first artist in space.

Robert

I vaguely remember that an artist would be selected (future tense) to go into space, I don't know how that turned out (and I don't think it's worth the search) but aren't we to assume that you actually did not get selected? If that plan went forward and someone else was chosen, I suspect that person was selected because he or she had a superior knowledge of astronomy and/or space science.

I made no claim. I started this thread with the concept of proven claim, or falsehood. Every one of them has been true along with examples.

I don't see the issue, unless you cannot even click on the link itself.

Robert

Robert, I'm convinced you are an exceptional artist and worked for or at NASA (maybe as a subcontractor). But why are you so desperate to lay your personal life out before the world, and this forum board in particular? Don't you have better things to be doing with your time now? And BTW you should know by now that posting personal identity information is against published rules for the members. The fact that you refuse to follow those rules suggests that you believe they don't or shouldn't apply to you, or that you are very lonely and in need of attention.

Sad to hear about your personal loss on the Challenger of your friend Judith Resnik.

I made no claim. I started this thread with the concept of proven claim, or falsehood. Every one of them has been true along with examples.

Robert

Robert, I'm convinced you are an exceptional artist and worked for or at NASA (maybe as a subcontractor). But why are you so desperate to lay your personal life out before the world, and this forum board in particular? Don't you have better things to be doing with your time now? And BTW you should know by now that posting personal identity information is against published rules for the members. The fact that you refuse to follow those rules suggests that you believe they don't or shouldn't apply to you, or that you are very lonely and in need of attention.

Sad to hear about your personal loss on the Challenger of your friend Judith Resnik.

He's an attention whore who has done this from board to board for years. He finally showed up here.

What a perv.....

FAIL.

So fucking retro.

R

Why someone who feels a need to lie about his age on a Christian dating site is talking about someone else's sex needs is a mystery ....

But one I don't want to think about any more.

/unsubscribe

Last edited:
I was the candidate to be the first artist in space.

And?

I've used my name on the net since the beginning, 1983-84.

The internet was not around in 1983. It was BBS back then. I was one of the first addicts. Endless lists of phone numbers.

I am...not a woo woo

You must be a JREF forum alumni.

Your are in error, it was .ftp, not JREF yet. It started in CERN, on April, 1983.

Origins of the Internet

What date did the Internet start

"The development of what we now call the Internet started in 1957 when the Soviet Union launched Sputnik 1, the first satellite, beating the United States into space. The powers behind the American military at the time became highly alarmed as this meant that the USSR could theoretically launch bombs into space, and then drop them anywhere on earth. In 1958 the concerns of people in the US military triggered the creation of the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (DARPANET)."

You are in error. Besides, you have lost in the beginning. I AM a NASA artist, and you are sure as fuck are not. Move on. I was right and correct, as always. Take your jealous little horseshit and fuck someone else's asshole. Get over it, you are a loser. And you cannot paint as good as me or share my fame and fortune.

Cool.

Fuck off.

Robert

You are in error. Besides, you have lost in the beginning. I AM a NASA artist, and you are sure as fuck are not. Move on. I was right and correct, as always. Take your jealous little horseshit and fuck someone else's asshole. Get over it, you are a loser. And you cannot paint as good as me or share my fame and fortune.

Cool.

Fuck off.

Robert

And you are a fraud and a self-important ass wipe, who can't even get basic science or math correct! :rofl:

I'm an artist for the Jungle Transport Association. Here's my latest work.
Douger D. Asshole.:eusa_shhh:
Artist in recovery JTA.

Attachments

• $P9030303.resized.JPG
    $P9030303.resized.JPG
    230.8 KB · Views: 65

And?

The internet was not around in 1983. It was BBS back then. I was one of the first addicts. Endless lists of phone numbers.

I am...not a woo woo

Your are in error, it was .ftp, not JREF yet. It started in CERN, on April, 1983.

Origins of the Internet

What date did the Internet start

"The development of what we now call the Internet started in 1957 when the Soviet Union launched Sputnik 1, the first satellite, beating the United States into space. The powers behind the American military at the time became highly alarmed as this meant that the USSR could theoretically launch bombs into space, and then drop them anywhere on earth. In 1958 the concerns of people in the US military triggered the creation of the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (DARPANET)."

Fraud... CERN did not join the 'Internet' until 1989...
A Short History of Internet Protocols at CERN
CERN Joins the Internet
In 1988, the DC Group in DD Division (later renamed CS Group in CN Division) finally agreed to take on the support of TCP/IP, and what had been a shoestring operation, run out of SW Group with a few friendly contacts here and there, became a properly staffed and organized activity. John Gamble became the new TCP/IP Coordinator, performing this task until quite recently; he had just returned from extended leave at the University of Geneva where he had helped to set up one of the very first campus-wide TCP/IP networks in Europe. A year later, CERN opened its first external connections to the Internet after a "big bang" in January 1989 to change all IP addresses to official ones. (Until then, CERN had used an illegal Class A address, Network 100, chosen by myself).

Robert

Good question, for the 9th time the answer:

Had I known this place was a retro flaming anonymous site, like the ones in the mid to late 90s, I would not have joined. Ok,. I have been on the net since about 83-64 in the beginning, and my life is a public personna, use my real name, and have been this way since the beginning. I use my real name in everything since the net is 40% or so of my life and income. Have done so on 1000s of sites over the lsat 27+ years or so...

I do not need attention. If you go back to my OP it was about hyperbole vs. fact. That was the test since everyone here assails with "fuck you" to their fellow posters. It had nothing to do with me or attention. They demanded I prove the claim.

I did.

I was challenged that everyhting was a lie. As a result of the OP. I have proved otherwise. You are the 11th person that infers attention. Quite the opposite, it is always the accuser that reflects his own image in a mirror. Consider. I am surrounded by life and people and GF and great joy. I love what I do and love life.

I am tired of posting this over and over.

I posted and invited many here to come and visit. Quite a few are coming in the next 2 months to visit and go Jeepin'.

I also learned yesterday there are two of my NASA folks here posting anonymously, for fun and humor.

Hope that is helpful.

Thank you for kind empathy about the loss of Judy. Most kind.

Robert

And?

I am...not a woo woo

JREF is the James Randi Educational Foundation. They have a forum. I am guessing by your use of "woo woo" that you are, or have been, a member of that forum.

Robert

Good question, for the 9th time the answer:

Had I known this place was a retro flaming anonymous site, like the ones in the mid to late 90s, I would not have joined.
You're free to leave if life here is too tough for you.

Ok,. I have been on the net since about 83-64 in the beginning, and my life is a public personna, use my real name, and have been this way since the beginning. I use my real name in everything since the net is 40% or so of my life and income. Have done so on 1000s of sites over the lsat 27+ years or so...

I do not need attention.
Of course you do, which is why you stay on a site you've already said isn't worth your time.

If you go back to my OP it was about hyperbole vs. fact. That was the test since everyone here assails with "fuck you" to their fellow posters. It had nothing to do with me or attention. They demanded I prove the claim.
Gee, Is it really so tough to prove that 92% of all neew technology came from NASA? Apparently so, since you've YET to produce a single piece of evidence corroborating that specific number... 92%.

I did.
You proved you're a liar and a fraud, nothing more. Repeatedly, I might add.

I was challenged that everyhting was a lie. As a result of the OP. I have proved otherwise.
Again, all you've proven is that you are a fraud, a UFO nutjob, and that your basic math skills suck :rofl:

You are the 11th person that infers attention.
Gee... I wonder why so many people think you're an attention whore

Quite the opposite, it is always the accuser that reflects his own image in a mirror. Consider. I am surrounded by life and people and GF and great joy. I love what I do and love life.
You love your made up life online.

I am tired of posting this over and over.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

I posted and invited many here to come and visit. Quite a few are coming in the next 2 months to visit and go Jeepin'.
Why would you invite many to visit, when you don't like it here? And what ever happened to you wanting 'to pay the sites bills for a few months'? You started a thread about ding that, and never did. Why would you start a thread to make a donation, if you don't like the site?

I also learned yesterday there are two of my NASA folks here posting anonymously, for fun and humor.
uh huh.. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure there are.

Hope that is helpful.

Thank you for kind empathy about the loss of Judy. Most kind.

Robert

my comments in BLUE above.

And?

JREF is the James Randi Educational Foundation. They have a forum. I am guessing by your use of "woo woo" that you are, or have been, a member of that forum.

No. I have not. But the times back in '98 or so, that was what we coined the Art Bell, UFO freaks, anal alien probe people, new agers, incoherent cult keepers, 2012'vers, etc, and like the a lot of the folks on this web site, we called them "woo-woos".

Robert

Forum List

Back