Phattest county in PA

Poverty and race play a significant role in those findings.

Philly's been a mess as long as I've been alive.

Its a damned shame, too because Philly could be one hell of a city were it not for its enormously poor popilation.

Great parks, possible the best city park in the world, great museums, wonderful climate and surrounding topography but the socioeconomy is whack!

Poverty and race play a significant role in those findings.

Philly's been a mess as long as I've been alive.

Its a damned shame, too because Philly could be one hell of a city were it not for its enormously poor popilation.

Great parks, possible the best city park in the world, great museums, wonderful climate and surrounding topography but the socioeconomy is whack!

ahh, the high road.

Well sir, you are correct.

Philly is surrounded by millionaires.

Lavish homes in a wooded setting sit just across an interstate where poor, extreme poverty exist.

And it all comes from fraud and abuse.

Philly has a city, county, work privilege tax on just working people. and They have a sales tax.

It's strictly run by the dems, who see tax and spending as the way to fix things. All they have done is ensure that the poor can't leave and those that can, have.

If it wasn't for the tourist sites, it would have been Detroit.

Two Thumbs,

Philadephias DEMOCRATIC party used to be (could still be , I'm not longer living in PA) extraordinarily corrupt.

RIZO was a crypto KLANNER without doubt.

I happened to have known one of his close political allies, one who actually OWNED a robe of the Klan because that motherfucker WAS an OVERT racist wanker. (when I was like 7 years old that man told ME to go back to Russia for example,)

Two Thumbs,

Philadephias DEMOCRATIC party used to be (could still be , I'm not longer living in PA) extraordinarily corrupt.

RIZO was a crypto KLANNER without doubt.

I happened to have known one of his close political allies, one who actually OWNED a robe of the Klan because that motherfucker WAS an OVERT racist wanker. (when I was like 7 years old that man told ME to go back to Russia for example,)

The Klan had rally a few years back, all nice and legal with police escourt and rules about not bringing bottle, cans, rocks, etc. Almost anything you could throw would get you arrested.

they did not list boom boxes, flashlights or batteries.

you'd be happy to know, the D )irony( batteries can be thrown very far and hit really hard.

Forum List

Back