I Was Abducted By An Alien

So? How did it go? Were you probed unrelentingly? Are you pregnant?

Still going on, will fill you in when this ends....

Hey, at least they brought beer!!!!!

No dinner first? What's that about?

Ok, over for now. They said they were from the Planet Dolly Parton. Can't go into a lot of detail, but damn near suffocated more than a few times.

Come back aliens, come back

Oh and bring more beer!

My right hip still aches at times where they stuck a robotic syringe.
Traveled there and back through a worm-hole that beat flying Jet Blue.

True story.

That's nothing. I'm a child of Osiris, and the Annunaki will be by before too long in a chariot of fire to take me back with them to Sirius. That's not all. I'm psychic and I read the cards. The cards tell me you are a nut case.

Last edited:
I was immersed in an aquarium like tank with opaque green heavy liquid on a semi-vertical table and was totally amazed that I could breathe in that gooey gunk.
I sure hope it wasn't homos'. If they were, my wife would kill me if she found out.

So you came to with gooey blue gunk in your nose. Stop blowing coke with the homos. Your wife will like you better.

Did you meet the Brain Bug?

Nope.
I was in a semi-comatose state, probably in order to survive the speeds involved in worm-hole travel and the ensuing syringe extraction from my hip, even tho' I felt some pain when the needle was inserted, as it was a horse sized needle. Sorta like being on liquid valium at the dentist.
As far as I know, my brain was left intact.
Thank God!

Alcohol is liquid valium. That and the coke should explain the whole incident. BTW, did you get to shake hands with Elvis?

Last edited:
What I don't "get" is :

If they're aliens, with super technology, that can mask their space ships, and be beaming folks all around,

wtf do they need to abduct us?

Why wouldn't they just, oh, say, read all of our medical books about human physiology?

Seems like kidnapping us would be a major pain in the ass ...

What I don't "get" is :

If they're aliens, with super technology, that can mask their space ships, and be beaming folks all around,

Why wouldn't they just, oh, say, read all of our medical books about human physiology?

Maybe they have a great sense of humor?

Probing question?

What I don't "get" is :

Why do humans collect insects?

What I don't "get" is :

Probing question?

So Pop:

Do aliens really prefer Reese's Pieces?

What I don't "get" is :

Why do humans collect insects?

Because their fifth grade teacher tells them to?

What I don't "get" is :

Probing question?

So Pop:

Do aliens really prefer Reese's Pieces?

Funny you ask

Dissolved in beer!

Did the aliens forget to remove the probe Poppi?

1x01-Cartman-Gets-an-Anal-Probe-south-park-18557238-720-540.jpg
gold13.gif

Not sure what you're asking......

They left the keg, and that's what's truly important!

Just a SP alien butt probe joke...but, I do have to ask...what does space alien beer taste like?

Ambrosia

No, no, better than that

Like the nectar of the Gods....

Wait, even better

Like heaven opened a micro brewery.....

Ahhh shoot, who am I kidding.....

Tastes like chicken......

What I don't "get" is :

What if their purposes differ from studying our bodies?

I was abducted by an alien. He offered to take me to his home planet

I told him I have no desire to see Uranus

He let me go.....true story

I was abducted by an alien. He offered to take me to his home planet

I told him I have no desire to see Uranus

He let me go.....true story

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

You've been up, at the least, 75% of the anuses on this board since you've been here......true story.....

Forum List

Back