I Was Abducted By An Alien

B. Kidd

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2010
Western Lands
My right hip still aches at times where they stuck a robotic syringe.
Traveled there and back through a worm-hole that beat flying Jet Blue.

True story.

I was immersed in an aquarium like tank with opaque green heavy liquid on a semi-vertical table and was totally amazed that I could breathe in that gooey gunk.
I sure hope it wasn't homos'. If they were, my wife would kill me if she found out.

Last edited:
Did you meet the Brain Bug?

True story.

Big deal.. everyone and his brother has been abducted and probed by aliens....thats why I sleep with a baby Jesus nite -lite ..it scares the hell out of the aliens..anyone without one has most likely been abducted at some point.. most just dont rememeber ,it seems most folk need to be hypnotised first to remember .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFhijjt9fhU]Bard of Ely's UFO encounter as recalled under hypnosis - YouTube[/ame]

Nope.
I was in a semi-comatose state, probably in order to survive the speeds involved in worm-hole travel and the ensuing syringe extraction from my hip, even tho' I felt some pain when the needle was inserted, as it was a horse sized needle. Sorta like being on liquid valium at the dentist.
As far as I know, my brain was left intact.
Thank God!

True story.

Big deal.. everyone and his brother has been abducted and probed by aliens....thats why I sleep with a baby Jesus nite -lite ..it scares the hell out of the aliens..anyone without one has most likely been abducted at some point.. most just dont rememeber ,it seems most folk need to be hypnotised first to remember .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFhijjt9fhU]Bard of Ely's UFO encounter as recalled under hypnosis - YouTube[/ame]

Nite lights won't help Eots. They scout out their abductions decades before the abduction.

Nope.
I was in a semi-comatose state, probably in order to survive the speeds involved in worm-hole travel and the ensuing syringe extraction from my hip, even tho' I felt some pain when the needle was inserted, as it was a horse sized needle. Sorta like being on liquid valium at the dentist.
Thank God!

Did a DRD give you an injection of microsbe so you could understand what the Aliens were talking about?

Nope.
Thank God!

Did a DRD give you an injection of microsbe so you could understand what the Aliens were talking about?

Never heard them talking. The green goo I was immersed in, like previously stated was opaque, and soundless, so I never got a good look at the alien(s) conducting the procedure. Tho', I did experience a shadow of movements coming from the other side of the tank I was in and had a sense that there might be more than just one.

Too bad. It's really cool when one gets the microbe injection and can communicate with them.

Too bad. It's really cool when one gets the microbe injection and can communicate with them.

I'm just glad that I was returned with a minor hip ache.

It feels good to air this experience out publicly here at USMB without fear of total ridicule.
Oh, I forgot to add.....well, I'll save that for another time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9eTptxKnVw]The Byrds Mr. Spaceman with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Nope.
Thank God!

Sorry. I've got some bad news for ya........... :D

Forum List

Back