Why do we have different blood types?

jan

Silver Member
Jun 21, 2009
Why do we have different blood types if we're all human and originate from the same source...Adam and Eve?

What's more...why do a small percentage of us have a negative RH factor in our blood when most of the population is RH positive? By the way...the RH stands for Rhesus Monkey. So...most folks apparently have the monkey gene and others (the minority) don't. Maybe the RH negative folks are descendents of the Gods while the RH positive folks descend from monkeys. :lol:

Why do we have different blood types if we're all human and originate from the same source...Adam and Eve?

What's more...why do a small percentage of us have a negative RH factor in our blood when most of the population is RH positive? By the way...the RH stands for Rhesus Monkey. So...most folks apparently have the monkey gene and others (the minority) don't. Maybe the RH negative folks are descendents of the Gods while the RH positive folks descend from monkeys. :lol:

For like half a second I was super intrigued by this topic. Then disappointment happened :sad:

For like half a second I was super intrigued by this topic. Then disappointment happened :sad:

:lol: Spoken like a true RH positive person!!! :lol:

Go scratch yourself somewhere!

I don't know ??maybe it has something to do with a mixture of genes inherited from our ancestors and the tribes they belonged to living thousands of yrs in a certain environment ??

Last edited:

:lol: Spoken like a true RH positive person!!! :lol:

Go scratch yourself somewhere!

?

Weirdo :cuckoo:

Last edited:
No one knows. Question resolved.

You're right! Nobody knows...but the question isn't resolved, it's still out there with no solution.

Theoretically, we all descended from Adam and Eve (if one's a Christian) or we all descended out of Africa (for the evolutionists)...so how can we have different types of blood and different proteins on our red blood cells that in a nut shell make us allergic to other types of blood and RH factors.

A RH negative Mother carrying an RH positive baby will develope antibodies toward the infant and the Mothers body will treat the infant like an infection if it weren't for the Rho-gam shot to prevent the RH negative Mother from making anti-bodies against the infant.

To me...it seems as if the RH factor and the various blood types suggest that we came from different ancestors. Alien? Gods? Who knows?

I don't know ??maybe it has something to do with a mixture of genes inherited from our ancestors and the tribes they belonged to living thousands of yrs in a certain environment ??

The largest number of folks with RH negative blood are the Basques which are located in Europe. Basque country straddles parts of north-central Spain and south-western France. The theory goes that for some unknown reason RH negative blood originated here.

What's more, the Basques have a very unique language that linguists haven't attached a source too. In other words, nobody knows from where this language came or originated. Interesting, I think!

The Basque language is thought to be a genetic language isolate. Thus Basque contrasts with other European languages, almost all of which belong to the broad Indo-European language family. Another peculiarity of Basque is that it has been spoken continuously in situ, in and around its present territorial location, for longer than other modern European languages, which have all been introduced in historical or prehistorical times through population migrations or other processes of cultural transmission.[27]

Basque people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adam was negative and Eve was positive, or the other way around.
Probably the other way around because Eve was a negative influence on Adam and the whole future of the world actually.

Anyway, they had to be different so that they could get together because opposites attract.
Get two magnets to see what I mean.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzDX_Ps1UGk]Are you an Rh Negative blood type? - YouTube[/ame]

According to the bible, there was inter-breeding between the sons of God and the daughters of men:

Genesis 6:1-2 When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.

So...the theories I've read about here and there concerning the RH negative factor includes the following:

1. We are the children of the Gods.

2. We're a hybrid human created by interbreeding with an alien race.

3. We are the children of the people of the lost civilization of Atlantis.

4. We're mutants! :lol:

5. We are descendents of Jesus Christs bloodline.

6. We are the lost tribe of Isreal.

7. We're a product of mixed breeding with the Neanderthals! :lol:

I rather prefer the "children of the Gods" theory myself. :)

Ok...so I'm an O- negative blood type. As a universal donor, I can donate blood to anyone and nobody will reject my blood, but I can only recieve blood from other O- negatives. I reject any other type of blood and if infected with "foreign" blood, it would kill me...or any other O- negative person.

People with AB+ positive blood can recieve blood from any donor and are known as universal reciepients.

Hmmmmm...I wonder if this whole blood thing is the origin of the old saying "there are givers and takers in this world"! :)

You're right! Nobody knows...but the question isn't resolved, it's still out there with no solution.

And there never will be one.

How can you make that statement when DNA science and the human genome project have made things possible today that weren't possible in the past?

Someday we may get valid DNA from Jesus's grave itself!

Why limit the possibilities of the future?

Mutations.

You're welcome.

Frankly I don't understand Blood types well enough to understand what that REALLY even means.

I doubt I am the only person here who is likewise ignorant about this issue.

I mean I think we all know that different bloody "types" exist, that some are universal donors, etc, but honestly what does it even mean that it is type A pos or B neg and so forth.

All I know is that it has to do with antigens and the body's ability to recognize the blood cell as being part of the person, rather than an alien cell that needs killing.

And I just had to look that up, too!

The older I get the more I realize how much I truly don't understand.

Forum List

Back