I Was A Single Mom In High School

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like others guessed early on, this was a thread set up to bash Evangelical Christians.
I bet when people attack Islam for the antics of its extremists, youā€™d be jumping in with but.....but.....but....donā€™t tar everyone with the same brush. Yet thatā€™s exaclty what you are doing here because of your bad experience.
The difference is, and I know YOU,Tilly, know this, Islam TEACHES the violence many members practice. Christianity does not. But these God Haters don't judge by the standards of Christianity, but fallible men.

She is a hypocrite looking for justification to do as she pleases like any 5 year old child, or rebellious 12 year old who has never gotten past that.

She seems to carry a heavy load of bitterness. Too bad the answer is the very thing she is hiding from.

ā€œCome to me,s all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.t u for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.v w

This whole thread is a bunch of fuckery.

So much for being a single white mom, and the folks that think only "black girls" get pregnant. I'm pretty sure the course of the thread has abandoned the OP in general. The Holy Wars could be fun to watch though.

`
I see the evangelicals as the #1 threat to America. I have no problem with the rest of Christianity. It also helps that I've studied the evangelicals for years, such as this; PublicEye.org - The Website of Political Research Associates

Dang, windy. :smoke:

Rushdoony, the father of this Christian Reconstructionism, was a Calvinist. Before anything else, please realize that. It's very important. According to Calvinists, everyone is going to Hell except...get this...Calvinists. "The selective".

Shit. I dunno where I'm gonna go from here, because Clarkson is a progressive, and Rushdoony is a prime candidate to refererence in order to go after Christians as a collective, and even our traditional form of government, granted it has had its share of setbacks.

I get that christianity has its problems, but dang. This is a problem.

Our form of government is religious in nature, per the Declaration. All men are created...endowed by their Creator. We're the only nation in the history of the world who has premised their form of government on this. Of course, what is Legal is seldom Lawful given the anti-moral people we have in office, but Clarkson is being very, very, intellectually dishonest there, by seeking out a Calvinist to classify christians. Calvinists tell christians they're already damned to Hell no matter what, and that the Calvinist is the pre-selected for salvation. Pre-selected by God to be saved, to be clear.

Last edited:

Written by...wait for it...Paul Rosenberg. He is sure to have a friendly view of Christians right? From his bio page.

"Paul Rosenberg is a California-based writer/activist, senior editor for Random Lengths News, and a columnist for Al Jazeera English."

He seems quite intent on explaining the failings of the Evangelicals. And Trump. And Evangelicals and Trump. Sort of an obsession of hatred. Some of his many articles concentrating on the Muslim, communist, terrorist, illegals, evangelical threat to America.

Are Trump Supporters Evil

Fringe Christian groups...

Far Right Christian Nationalism

Evangelicals-NRA-hypocrisy

Evangelicals blinded by darkness put Trump ahead of Jesus

right wing religious nationalists new power play

Trump defender of christian america not ludicous

Dont even venture to his Twitter feed. Its a study in vile loathing and paranoia

rosenberg twitter.png

And lastly...why does hatred for Christians always seem to go along with a hatred for whites?.

Here is one of dozens if not hundreds. He and his good buddy Ron Brownstein just yukking it up and talking about how stupid whites are.

Your kinda guy windparadox.

rosenberg twitter 2.png

rosenerg twitter 3.png

Last edited:
Getting back to my previous thought on that link you gave me to read, Rushdoony was bad news, for sure, I'll give you that, but Clarkson is a major dick for using him as a means to express his progressive views. That was intellectual dishonesty in the most tasteless way. It's okay to be progressive, but they have to be intellectually honest in their writings.

I'll bet a lot of young people who read that never realized the Calvinist link to said christian reconstructionism, and were therefore misled/misguided into adopting the writer's perspective across the board. Dang.

Last edited:
I didn't get an abortion for religious reasons, I felt the life inside me
Why didn't you abstain from sex for the same reasons?

Seriously, I'm trying to wrap my head around this...
Are you retarded or you didnt read the thread? What part of she was raped by a holy roller did you miss?
Are you retarded or you didnt read the thread? What part of she was raped by a holy roller did you miss?
Hey...go fuck yourself!

I didn't read the whole thread, and, if ya ask me,
that info should have been in the OP...

How race, instead of rape, was the focus, is beyond me,
and frankly, I call bullshit...total bullshit

12 years old, naive, couldn't say no to dick but,
was able to 'refuse' an abortion...making the OP about race

Even the thread title is misleading,
and doesn't even address rape...
she waits a day to reveal that information...
what was even the reason for starting a thread
and leaving out such pertinent information

Go fuck yourself

Hey...go fuck yourself!

Go fuck yourself
Its obvious you didnt read. You never read which is why I mock you and your dumb posts.

Lots of things are beyond you. That not exactly front page news anymore. It more like common knowledge that you have a hard time grasping simple concepts. Also no one cares what you call.

Yeah getting raped tends to take away your innocence moron.

I know this is a exercise in futility but what makes you think the thread was initially about rape?

edit - nm, scratch the question that was initially in this post. Not important.

Last edited:
This thread is likely gonna get locked soon.

Anyway, windy, research Calvinism, please. Trust me, just do it. Start with the complaints against it, first. I don't care about changing your political views, but do seriously check that out, please. Because that's what Rushdoony's christian reconstructionism is really based on. Thankfully, they stand a snowballs chance in Hell of ever coming to power, but that's beside the point. Your worst problem are the mainstream secular christians in office, to be honest. Again, what is Legal in Washington is very, very, rarely Lawful.

Last edited:

Hey...go fuck yourself!

Go fuck yourself
Its obvious you didnt read. You never read which is why I mock you and your dumb posts.

Lots of things are beyond you. That not exactly front page news anymore. It more like common knowledge that you have a hard time grasping simple concepts. Also no one cares what you call.

I know this is a exercise in futility but what makes you think the thread was initially about rape?
Its obvious you didnt read. You never read which is why I mock you and your dumb posts
I didn't read the whole thread asshole,
her revelation was on pg 9...
know this is a exercise in futility but what makes you think the thread was initially about rape?
I Was A Single Mom In High School,
started out about race, ended up rape

But, being white complicated things...

Hey...go fuck yourself!

Go fuck yourself

Its obvious you didnt read. You never read which is why I mock you and your dumb posts
I didn't read the whole thread asshole,
her revelation was on pg 9...
know this is a exercise in futility but what makes you think the thread was initially about rape?
I Was A Single Mom In High School,
started out about race, ended up rape

But, being white complicated things...
This isnt your first time making the exact same mistake though. Why are you too dumb to learn from your mistakes?

Not sure how you dont mention you were raped when someone asks you how you got pregnant at 12. Are you some kind imbecile or is someone paying you to pretend to be one?

What a horrible story, but thanks to Windparadox for telling it.

Whenever I write about this on USMB, I get screamed at, but it's true. Evangelicals are horrible parents to girls. They deliberately keep their daughters ignorant about sex and about birth control, perhaps so they can sell them to the highest bidder on the marriage market. Selling one's offspring's hymen can bring in big bucks. Her parental units did this to her because of their cult, and she has been the one to suffer for her parental units' sins.

May I also put in a bad word here for this Owen couple in Florida who tried to screw over their own son. Pfft!

Windparadox is right to call the two who screwed around enough to have her and then failed her "parental units." It puts a good distance between her and these two. They certainly were not "mom" and "dad." These two did nothing but produce a baby whom they then failed to raise.

BTW: I think that we have to distinguish between denominations of Baptists. I've met some pretty sharp Baptists and there are people like Jimmy and Roslyn Carter, who are some very respectable people who have tried to bring their best to the world. I think that the Gore family are Baptist, as are Al Sharpton and many other Baptists who are African-American, and have tried in their way to do the same.

The Roman Catholic Church has an hierarchy, much the same as a medieval country, so it is easy to place blame, as I do as a cradle Catholic for this church's history, mistreatment of women, banning female people from the ministry, aid to the Nazi criminals after WWII, mistreatment of mothers in the Magdalene laundries, the cover-ups of pedophiles. It is far harder to parse the many strains of Baptist, as they have no central governance. There are the Carters and the Gores, but also the jeffress and grahams, the falwell types, etc.
Ah lez shows up to exploit a woman's rape for the purpose of facilitating a long anti Christian rant....good on ya, lez.

Listen. I got pilloried for this some time back but I donā€™t care. Childhood sexual abuse creates messed up adults. Itā€™s that simple. They usually become man hating liberals.
When you see the long rants against men and religion like that one from lysisyrata or Penelope then you can be fairly sure you are dealing with the results of childhood sexual abuse.
We have an entire political party run on the pathology of untreated childhood abuse.

I did not undergo any sexual abuse in my childhood. Absolutely none.
If someone chooses to use their sexual identity or their religion to abuse others, they are fair game.

Evangelicals are NOT Christians. They are a cult that uses christianity. -

Liar.

Evangelicalism (/ĖŒiĖvƦnĖˆdŹ’É›lÉŖkəlÉŖzəm, ĖŒÉ›vƦn-, -ən/), evangelical Christianity, or evangelical Protestantism,[a] is a worldwide, transdenominational movement within Protestant Christianity which maintains the belief that the essence of the Gospel consists of the doctrine of salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ's atonement.[1][2][3] Evangelicals believe in the centrality of the conversion or "born again" experience in receiving salvation, in the authority of the Bible as God's revelation to humanity, and in spreading the Christian message. The movement has had a long presence in the Anglosphere before spreading further afield in the 19th, 20th and early 21st centuries.

Women raised by overly religious parents always turn out to be the biggest freaks in bed. Its something about religion that represses people so they explode when they get the chance to.

I disagree vehemently. I don't know your definition of "overly religious parents" so I don't know where you are coming from.

I know hundreds of parents who are religious and their kids have turned out great! Where, in my opinion, some parents are overly protective. That happens with parents who may have no religious affiliation whatsoever. They are parents who don't allow their children to make mistakes and suffer predictable consequences. These are parents who parent so closely that the child is not allowed to make a mistake.

It is not just women, it is men too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back