Better Call Saul? Where is Saul?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have watched Better Call Saul and wonder....when will they finally get to Jimmy Mcgill actually being Saul....you know, the funny, morally challenged lawyer who knowingly represented criminals engaged in criminal activity on Breaking Bad.....?

He started calling himself Saul Goodman tonight

It’s on his business cards for the cell phones

Last edited:
I believe the change in his character is beginning.
Eventually Kim must dump him as I don't believe she was even mentioned in Breaking Bad.
Interesting to see Mike was key in the building of the Lab.

Eventually Kim must dump him as I don't believe she was even mention in Breaking Bad.
Kim has legal ethics and you saw how Jimmy embarrassed her in front of the boss at the party

Eventually Kim must dump him as I don't believe she was even mention in Breaking Bad.
Kim has legal ethics and you saw how Jimmy embarrassed her in front of the boss at the party
Didn't look too happy on the news of his phone business. He puts her in bad positions. The episode seemed to show a growing distance between them.

The thing is.....I think the show would be better if he had actually been Saul from the start....you could still do Mike, and flash back to earlier Jimmy Mcgill....but the thing that made Saul interesting in Breaking Bad, was Saul being Saul, doing the lawyer thing for obviously guilty criminals and getting them off, and getting tangled up, in dangerously funny ways, in their criminals capers......

This show drags...the Mike part is the most interesting part of the show...

Didn't look too happy on the news of his phone business. He puts her in bad positions. The episode seemed to show a growing distance between them.
Seems Kim loves Jimmy
But she can’t stand Saul

The thing is.....I think the show would be better if he had actually been Saul from the start....you could still do Mike, and flash back to earlier Jimmy Mcgill....but the thing that made Saul interesting in Breaking Bad, was Saul being Saul, doing the lawyer thing for obviously guilty criminals and getting them off, and getting tangled up, in dangerously funny ways, in their criminals capers......

This show drags...the Mike part is the most interesting part of the show...
This season, it looks like the direction they are going. We will see the emergence of Saul when he gets his phone business buddy off

No question Mike makes the show

Also...
Lydia's back...
download (35).jpeg :banana:

If the average person had watched all of BB and then BCS they might have been pretty confused.
These shows are ONLY for really intelligent viewers.
Like reading Chaucer and getting something out of it.
I always watch each episode a couple of times.
You can always get a bit more from watching them twice.

My guess is Kim is going to get a partnership at her new law firm and be moved to somewhere like New York and that will be the end of Jimmy and Kim's relationship.
Just a wild guess.

My guess is Kim is going to get a partnership at her new law firm and be moved to somewhere like New York and that will be the end of Jimmy and Kim's relationship.
Just a wild guess.
You can see her distaste for Saul
Jimmy was a nice guy who cared about others, Saul is ruthless and win at all costs

Kim is more like Chuck. A masterful lawyer who doesn’t like the short cuts that Slipping Jimmy takes

Forum List

Back