I WAS a career criminal. I wouldn't think twice about hurting you if it made my life better.

My IQ is 122

I don't know yours but I suspect it's average
Just proves IQ isn't everything when one's head is stuck up one's ass. I wouldn't be surprised if yours was that high, many criminals are highly intelligent people who are too lazy or too amoral to succeed in life by hard work and integrity and instead engage in horrific victimization of others.

Mine's 136/140 (there are different tests, as I'm sure you know).

I don't feel any need to convince anyone here that I'm smart. I'm smarter than 98% of the population and have an education achieved by only 15% of th population. I don't lose sleep over morons on USMB. I just enjoy toying with them sometimes.
I was a teenager you twit. I was a product of the government. My mother told me a 7 years old to pack my bags, "you're going to grandmas"
I ended up in a red brick building under the care of the state and my life of crime started shortly thereafter. Had nothing to do with being lazy or immoral and everything to do with having zero guidence
Oh boo boo! It wasn't your fault!!

Who's the fucking whiny libruhl now?! Bwahahaha!

I've worked with people with lives 10x harder than you could imagine who didn't turn scumbag. You're lacking in character. Period.
Lol

Ok sister, whatever you say.
Typical leftist, hold me responsible today for the sins of the past. No compassion. No tolerance. No forgiveness.

Unless of course I was a reformed leftist.

You're just pissed I pwned your ass in this thread. Bitter old fat bitch would be my guess
Allegedly a high IQ, but yet delusional.

Look, I'm just pointing out what utter bullshit you've spewed here. You were quite simply wrong about most of your sweeping claims about the criminal justice system and incarceration and how it works. You have anecdotal evidence to share, you are neither educated nor informed about systems all over this country. That's just truth. And your insistence on name calling and repeating over and over that you're right and we who work in the system are wrong is just pathetic.

I always celebrate a reformed criminal, if indeed you are. I'm just laughing at your utter hypocrisy, dissing liberal rehabilitative approaches to offender treatment while using all the 'excuses' for criminal behavior that those liberals take into consideration in believing no person should be measured by his worst act, especially in youth. Conservative thinking, which you credit for your reform, would say FUCK YOU, TOO BAD when you cry about your sad childhood and lack of guidance.

If you can't see how ridiculous that is, you're not all that intelligent - at least not how intelligence is generally measured.
I have never cried about my childhood. I have been here many years and never even brought it up. You wouldn't know that though as like many others you're obsessed with judging a book by its cover.
And despite what you say my childhood was totally fucked up and played a major role in my choices as a youth. Were I black you wouldn't be able to hold back your evidence of how I was treated poorly and it led to my early demise. If only the system treated blacks equal to whites.... Well I can tell you first hand white privilege is bogus bullshit. When the law is broken and the proof laid bare for all to see my white pigment didn't save me from the ravages of the system.

It did however save me from gaining the sympathy of leftists fuck wads as proven on this website every time the subject of my past comes up. So please spare me you irrelevant judgmental bullshit

Apparently reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

But anger seems to be.
I read you blabbering nonsense just fine. We've covered all the points repeatedly except one. And I addressed that point.

As to anger it's easy to infer without facial inflections so you go on believing whatever you like. It hasn't stopped you up to this point.

A few weeks ago I caught a documentary about a hardcore prison. I was in "corrections" long ago, including maximum security, so it was a bit reminiscent. At any rate, without realizing it an inmate summarized liberal policy with a simple statement ..... "If I knew I'd get 30 years I wouldn't have done it. I'm from California, where the most I'd had gotten is eight years".

Congratulations on cleaning up OP. I know it's difficult, but you show it's possible. Will-power, personal responsibility and doing the right thing goes a long way buddy.
Thank you. It was VERY difficult at first. And I won't lie, I slipped a couple times and reverted to my old ways. Started dealing, using, pimping and a few nasty encounters that went south. You know what saved me?

This will blow your mind if you know me. My pastor. He begged the court to put me in rehab instead of revoking my parole. I owe my freedom today to him & my exwife.

there is the post that lead me to thinking you were a christian

A few weeks ago I caught a documentary about a hardcore prison. I was in "corrections" long ago, including maximum security, so it was a bit reminiscent. At any rate, without realizing it an inmate summarized liberal policy with a simple statement ..... "If I knew I'd get 30 years I wouldn't have done it. I'm from California, where the most I'd had gotten is eight years".

Congratulations on cleaning up OP. I know it's difficult, but you show it's possible. Will-power, personal responsibility and doing the right thing goes a long way buddy.
Thank you. It was VERY difficult at first. And I won't lie, I slipped a couple times and reverted to my old ways. Started dealing, using, pimping and a few nasty encounters that went south. You know what saved me?

This will blow your mind if you know me. My pastor. He begged the court to put me in rehab instead of revoking my parole. I owe my freedom today to him & my exwife.

there is the post that lead me to thinking you were a christian
I was "then"

Forum List

Back