I WAS a career criminal. I wouldn't think twice about hurting you if it made my life better.

I like you dude. Sparring with you is always interesting but someday you're gonna learn that "book smarts" is not the be all end all to knowledge. Just because something is written down does not make it either infallible or accurate.

As I said... I worked in a state prison for 5 years. I was on the SRT team for 3 and half years. I was RIB trained. I was trained in Mental Health. I was trained in CIM management. I was trained on cell extractions. I was trained in interview and interrogation... I did training at Lebanon Correctional Institution which is one of the worst prisons in Ohio.

I'm not just book smart.
You need to explain the abbreviations if you want me to follow your train of thought. I'm not schooled, remember lol

You don't know what RIB stands for? Rules Infraction Board? Tickets? The hole? How about Kites? CIM? Critical Incident Management... SRT? Special Response Team... or you could call them the "Goon Squad."
Those are your book terms. I didn't learn from a book. 5-0. Period. We didn't give any of you special titles. And infractions were write ups where I was.

RIB isn't a book term... a ticket, kites, the hole, chow hall, tree jumper, chomo...fish...running store...
Stop being a condescending dick

As I said... I worked in a state prison for 5 years. I was on the SRT team for 3 and half years. I was RIB trained. I was trained in Mental Health. I was trained in CIM management. I was trained on cell extractions. I was trained in interview and interrogation... I did training at Lebanon Correctional Institution which is one of the worst prisons in Ohio.

I'm not just book smart.
You need to explain the abbreviations if you want me to follow your train of thought. I'm not schooled, remember lol

You don't know what RIB stands for? Rules Infraction Board? Tickets? The hole? How about Kites? CIM? Critical Incident Management... SRT? Special Response Team... or you could call them the "Goon Squad."
Those are your book terms. I didn't learn from a book. 5-0. Period. We didn't give any of you special titles. And infractions were write ups where I was.
Did you ever rape anyone in the big house, Grampa?
Fuck no. I was a dealer. My woman brought in shit every other week. I was everyone's best friend.
Got it! What about protection? Surely without protection the negroes would stab you and steal your shit. Did you have to get tight with the neo-Nazi gang?

I'm not just book smart.

Fuck no. I was a dealer. My woman brought in shit every other week. I was everyone's best friend.

I always enjoyed doing my shakedowns and finding a guy's stash...especially running a broom handle down the posts of a guy's bunk and all the ashes coming out along with their sack of weed. My best find was a large sack I found in the door hinge cover of the laundry room...where a guy was trying to be slick and hide his stash without getting caught.

Got it! What about protection? Surely without protection the negroes would stab you and steal your shit. Did you have to get tight with the neo-Nazi gang?

You said you worked in a prison? And you called them the neo-Nazi gang?

Dude I wasn't in Alcatraz, Jesus lol. I think you've watched to many movies. The joint I was in was VERY regimented. Plenty of fights to be sure but ZERO gang or racial shit

I always enjoyed doing my shakedowns and finding a guy's stash...especially running a broom handle down the posts of a guy's bunk and all the ashes coming out along with their sack of weed. My best find was a large sack I found in the door hinge cover of the laundry room...where a guy was trying to be slick and hide his stash without getting caught.
What would you do when you found a guy's stash? Threaten to turn him in unless he blew you?

Goddamn...

Lewskunt, you fucking moron. I never said I worked in a prison. I have never worked in a prison. I have never been inside a prison, and I hope to never have that experience.

Are the fucking voices in your head confusing you, asshole?

What would you do when you found a guy's stash? Threaten to turn him in unless he blew you?

Turn that shit in and show I was doing my job... I didn't fantasize about the inmates like you obviously do/did.

Goddamn...

Lewskunt, you fucking moron. I never said I worked in a prison. I have never worked in a prison. I have never been inside a prison, and I hope to never have that experience.

Oh never mind, that was The Dude that said he worked in one... and by the way neo-Nazi gangs are called the AB- Aryan Brotherhood. It's is the Aryan Nation outside of prison and AB in it.

I'll chip in too! Bwahahaha!

You said what you said, dumbass. And it was ridiculously WRONG.
You're too stupid to bother with any longer. Off to the kiddie table with you. Tell candyass I said hello!
The last resort of the disgraced fool. Bwahahaha!

JD Georgetown, 18 years experience in the justice system, half of them in criminal law as defense and prosecuting attorney, hundreds of hours of CLE in criminal law and tens of thousands of pages of reading in criminal justice journals and hornbooks.

You got shit by comparison, Grampa.
Then why do you come across as a moron? Is it a gift?
It's apparently hard for the lower IQ people here to understand Mensa IQ people with doctoral level educational attainment.

Doubtless this anti-intellectualism is exactly what made Obama unacceptable to the folks who didn't already hate him for being black. Which kind of actual moron are you?
My IQ is 122

I don't know yours but I suspect it's average
Just proves IQ isn't everything when one's head is stuck up one's ass. I wouldn't be surprised if yours was that high, many criminals are highly intelligent people who are too lazy or too amoral to succeed in life by hard work and integrity and instead engage in horrific victimization of others.

Mine's 136/140 (there are different tests, as I'm sure you know).

I don't feel any need to convince anyone here that I'm smart. I'm smarter than 98% of the population and have an education achieved by only 7% of the population. I don't lose sleep over morons on USMB. I just enjoy toying with them sometimes.

Last edited:
Dude I wasn't in Alcatraz, Jesus lol. I think you've watched to many movies. The joint I was in was VERY regimented. Plenty of fights to be sure but ZERO gang or racial shit
Movies and TV is as close as I ever got. But, I am interested, so forgive my stupid questions. I thought you had to get in with a group for security, like the white racists, the blacks, or the beaners. I just figured if everyone knew that you had product that they would either attempt to steal it, or rob it, from you. You are, after all, surrounded by a bunch of thieves and robbery perps.

Goddamn...

Oh never mind, that was The Dude that said he worked in one... and by the way neo-Nazi gangs are called the AB- Aryan Brotherhood. It's is the Aryan Nation outside of prison and AB in it.
Ah...

You're too stupid to bother with any longer. Off to the kiddie table with you. Tell candyass I said hello!

JD Georgetown, 18 years experience in the justice system, half of them in criminal law as defense and prosecuting attorney, hundreds of hours of CLE in criminal law and tens of thousands of pages of reading in criminal justice journals and hornbooks.

It's apparently hard for the lower IQ people here to understand Mensa IQ people with doctoral level educational attainment.

Doubtless this anti-intellectualism is exactly what made Obama unacceptable to the folks who didn't already hate him for being black. Which kind of actual moron are you?
My IQ is 122

Just proves IQ isn't everything when one's head is stuck up one's ass. I wouldn't be surprised if yours was that high, many criminals are highly intelligent people who are too lazy or too amoral to succeed in life by hard work and integrity and instead engage in horrific victimization of others.

I don't feel any need to convince anyone here that I'm smart. I'm smarter than 98% of the population and have an education achieved by only 15% of th population. I don't lose sleep over morons on USMB. I just enjoy toying with them sometimes.
I was a teenager you twit. I was a product of the government. My mother told me a 7 years old to pack my bags, "you're going to grandmas"
I ended up in a red brick building under the care of the state and my life of crime started shortly thereafter. Had nothing to do with being lazy or immoral and everything to do with having zero guidence

My IQ is 122

I don't feel any need to convince anyone here that I'm smart. I'm smarter than 98% of the population and have an education achieved by only 15% of th population. I don't lose sleep over morons on USMB. I just enjoy toying with them sometimes.
Shut the fuck up, woman. Men are talking!

My IQ is 122

I was a teenager you twit. I was a product of the government. My mother told me a 7 years old to pack my bags, "you're going to grandmas"
I ended up in a red brick building under the care of the state and my life of crime started shortly thereafter. Had nothing to do with being lazy or immoral and everything to do with having zero guidence
Dude, you have had a rough life. Are you ok now? You know... at peace?

Movies and TV is as close as I ever got. But, I am interested, so forgive my stupid questions. I thought you had to get in with a group for security, like the white racists, the blacks, or the beaners. I just figured if everyone knew that you had product that they would either attempt to steal it, or rob it, from you. You are, after all, surrounded by a bunch of thieves and robbery perps.
Dude it's different when you're institutionalized. There are VERY FEW options for things like drugs, real cash etc. Fucking over one of the few suppliers to your fix is as dumb as it comes

My IQ is 122

Dude, you have had a rough life. Are you ok now? You know... at peace?
Yup!

An angry old asshole on USMB but life is good

My IQ is 122

Oh boo boo! It wasn't your fault!!

Who's the fucking whiny libruhl now?! Bwahahaha!

I've worked with people with lives 10x harder than you could imagine who didn't turn scumbag. You're lacking in character. Period.

My IQ is 122

I've worked with people with lives 10x harder than you could imagine who didn't turn scumbag. You're lacking in character. Period.
Lol

Ok sister, whatever you say.
Typical leftist, hold me responsible today for the sins of the past. No compassion. No tolerance. No forgiveness.

Unless of course I was a reformed leftist.

You're just pissed I pwned your ass in this thread. Bitter old fat bitch would be my guess

My IQ is 122

Lol

Ok sister, whatever you say.
Typical leftist, hold me responsible today for the sins of the past. No compassion. No tolerance. No forgiveness.

Unless of course I was a reformed leftist.

You're just pissed I pwned your ass in this thread. Bitter old fat bitch would be my guess
Allegedly a high IQ, but yet delusional.

Look, I'm just pointing out what utter bullshit you've spewed here. You were quite simply wrong about most of your sweeping claims about the criminal justice system and incarceration and how it works. You have anecdotal evidence to share, you are neither educated nor informed about systems all over this country. That's just truth. And your insistence on name calling and repeating over and over that you're right and we who work in the system are wrong is just pathetic.

I always celebrate a reformed criminal, if indeed you are. I'm just laughing at your utter hypocrisy, dissing liberal rehabilitative approaches to offender treatment while using all the 'excuses' for criminal behavior that those liberals take into consideration in believing no person should be measured by his worst act, especially in youth. Conservative thinking, which you credit for your reform, would say FUCK YOU, TOO BAD when you cry about your sad childhood and lack of guidance.

If you can't see how ridiculous that is, you're not all that intelligent - at least not how intelligence is generally measured.

Forum List

Back