I WAS a career criminal. I wouldn't think twice about hurting you if it made my life better.

You're trying to tell a former prosecutor how things work... That's a classic. :lmao:
I'm telling a complete jackass how it works. There is no trying.

A judge imposes a sentence and the department of corrections and state parole board determine when you are released NOT A JUDGE.

Depending on the state you're in you are eligible for parole after completing 1/4 to 1/2 of your bottom number. Once you have reached that threshold you get a hearing every one to 5 years depending on the state you're in (usually 18 to 24 months). At that point you are eligible for release and the PAROLE BOARD, NOT A JUDGE, determines if you have been rehabilitated

No, a judge can impose a minimum amount of time you serve. It is up to a judge if you are even eligible to get "good time."

But hey, because you were locked up at one time you know how everything in the system works. ;)
The "minimum" time is the bottom number idiot.

Mine for instance. 5 to 15 years. I got out in 3 without a judge ever being involved.

I understand that we're about to go down semantics road but you two are clueless

Wrong again. A judge will set a certain percentage of time you HAVE to serve, even including good time. Keep trying though... please let me know when you get your law degree and start practicing. Hell, you get a law degree and I'll personally pay to have it framed.
I'll chip in too! Bwahahaha!

You said what you said, dumbass. And it was ridiculously WRONG.
You're too stupid to bother with any longer. Off to the kiddie table with you. Tell candyass I said hello!

I think it's hilarious that Lewdog thinks that opening & closing cell doors makes him an expert on the subject. A prison doesn't determine parole dumbass. We've covered this a dozen times. The parole board does and they are a seperate entity

I just said parole board... you think your jacket with your RIB infractions have nothing to do with your "good time?" I didn't just work at a state prison for 5 years... I'm a senior in Criminal Justice and HAVE to study the statistics and methods of rehabilitation. I've not just seen the book experience of prisons, I've worked it and done lots of training for it. Including being RIB certified. If you think being locked up makes you an expert on prisons, recidivism, and the Criminal Justice system... you need a reality check.
I like you dude. Sparring with you is always interesting but someday you're gonna learn that "book smarts" is not the be all end all to knowledge. Just because something is written down does not make it either infallible or accurate.

As I said... I worked in a state prison for 5 years. I was on the SRT team for 3 and half years. I was RIB trained. I was trained in Mental Health. I was trained in CIM management. I was trained on cell extractions. I was trained in interview and interrogation... I did training at Lebanon Correctional Institution which is one of the worst prisons in Ohio.

I'm not just book smart.
You need to explain the abbreviations if you want me to follow your train of thought. I'm not schooled, remember lol

Furthermore if you believe that bitch is a former prosecutor despite me DESTROYING her asinine bullshit, you're a fool.

You haven't destroyed anything, you have NO CLUE about what actual statistics say about recidivism. If you acted like this while you were locked up, I have no clue how you survived, unless you really enjoyed a dick meat sandwich. I'm not saying that as an insult, but as truth.
Goddamn, Lew-skunt, you are acting like a total bitch today! What happened to get you pissed off? Did your buddy drop his load in your mouth today instead of on your face as usual?

Look at you showing up in the thread sticking your ass out like a cat in heat. Are you not getting enough attention in some other thread that you show up here?
Bitch, I have been following this thread. If you had bothered to read it you would of seen that I have been encouraging Grampa to spill the beans. But, as became painfully clear earlier today, you do not bother to read posts prior to commenting on them. Of course, I am being generous to you. You may just be too Fucking stupid to comprehend much.

I did not come here looking for you, Lewskunt, you vain, dumb ass! Go fuck a duck, retard!

You keep flapping them dick sucking lips... I can't even understand the words coming out of your mouth between the spittle.

You're encouraging him to spill the beans? All I see is an ex-criminal that seems to be bragging about the crimes he did and still not taking personal responsibility for his own actions... trying to pawn it off on Liberals.
Is that really your perception of me & my integrity?

Furthermore if you believe that bitch is a former prosecutor despite me DESTROYING her asinine bullshit, you're a fool.

You haven't destroyed anything, you have NO CLUE about what actual statistics say about recidivism. If you acted like this while you were locked up, I have no clue how you survived, unless you really enjoyed a dick meat sandwich. I'm not saying that as an insult, but as truth.
Goddamn, Lew-skunt, you are acting like a total bitch today! What happened to get you pissed off? Did your buddy drop his load in your mouth today instead of on your face as usual?

Look at you showing up in the thread sticking your ass out like a cat in heat. Are you not getting enough attention in some other thread that you show up here?
Bitch, I have been following this thread. If you had bothered to read it you would of seen that I have been encouraging Grampa to spill the beans. But, as became painfully clear earlier today, you do not bother to read posts prior to commenting on them. Of course, I am being generous to you. You may just be too Fucking stupid to comprehend much.

I did not come here looking for you, Lewskunt, you vain, dumb ass! Go fuck a duck, retard!

You keep flapping them dick sucking lips... I can't even understand the words coming out of your mouth between the spittle.

You're encouraging him to spill the beans? All I see is an ex-criminal that seems to be bragging about the crimes he did and still not taking personal responsibility for his own actions... trying to pawn it off on Liberals.
Lewskunt, you have had so much cock in your ass that when you blow your nose jizz comes out.

Quit acting like an ass. You clearly don't know wtf you are talking about. Hell, what do you know about? Not the prison system, and certainly not taxes, media, and politics.

I will tell you what, when I want to know how to service 4 dudes at once I will look you up!

I'm telling a complete jackass how it works. There is no trying.

A judge imposes a sentence and the department of corrections and state parole board determine when you are released NOT A JUDGE.

Depending on the state you're in you are eligible for parole after completing 1/4 to 1/2 of your bottom number. Once you have reached that threshold you get a hearing every one to 5 years depending on the state you're in (usually 18 to 24 months). At that point you are eligible for release and the PAROLE BOARD, NOT A JUDGE, determines if you have been rehabilitated

No, a judge can impose a minimum amount of time you serve. It is up to a judge if you are even eligible to get "good time."

But hey, because you were locked up at one time you know how everything in the system works. ;)

Mine for instance. 5 to 15 years. I got out in 3 without a judge ever being involved.

I understand that we're about to go down semantics road but you two are clueless

Wrong again. A judge will set a certain percentage of time you HAVE to serve, even including good time. Keep trying though... please let me know when you get your law degree and start practicing. Hell, you get a law degree and I'll personally pay to have it framed.

You're too stupid to bother with any longer. Off to the kiddie table with you. Tell candyass I said hello!
The last resort of the disgraced fool. Bwahahaha!

JD Georgetown, 18 years experience in the justice system, half of them in criminal law as defense and prosecuting attorney, hundreds of hours of CLE in criminal law and tens of thousands of pages of reading in criminal justice journals and hornbooks.

You got shit by comparison, Grampa.

Lewskunt, you have had so much cock in your ass that when you blow your nose jizz comes out.

Quit acting like an ass. You clearly don't know wtf you are talking about. Hell, what do you know about? Not the prison system, and certainly not taxes, media, and politics.

I will tell you what, when I want to know how to service 4 dudes at once I will look you up!
Put your dick back in your pants. No one here is impressed. Save that shit for your own threads

I think it's hilarious that Lewdog thinks that opening & closing cell doors makes him an expert on the subject. A prison doesn't determine parole dumbass. We've covered this a dozen times. The parole board does and they are a seperate entity

I just said parole board... you think your jacket with your RIB infractions have nothing to do with your "good time?" I didn't just work at a state prison for 5 years... I'm a senior in Criminal Justice and HAVE to study the statistics and methods of rehabilitation. I've not just seen the book experience of prisons, I've worked it and done lots of training for it. Including being RIB certified. If you think being locked up makes you an expert on prisons, recidivism, and the Criminal Justice system... you need a reality check.
I like you dude. Sparring with you is always interesting but someday you're gonna learn that "book smarts" is not the be all end all to knowledge. Just because something is written down does not make it either infallible or accurate.

As I said... I worked in a state prison for 5 years. I was on the SRT team for 3 and half years. I was RIB trained. I was trained in Mental Health. I was trained in CIM management. I was trained on cell extractions. I was trained in interview and interrogation... I did training at Lebanon Correctional Institution which is one of the worst prisons in Ohio.

I'm not just book smart.
You need to explain the abbreviations if you want me to follow your train of thought. I'm not schooled, remember lol

You don't know what RIB stands for? Rules Infraction Board? Tickets? The hole? How about Kites? CIM? Critical Incident Management... SRT? Special Response Team... or you could call them the "Goon Squad."

JD Georgetown, 18 years experience in the justice system, half of them in criminal law as defense and prosecuting attorney, hundreds of hours of CLE in criminal law and tens of thousands of pages of reading in criminal justice journals and hornbooks.

Then why do you come across as a moron? Is it a gift?

I got knowledge, common sense & just enough facts to make me dangerous to people like you.

Put your dick back in your pants. No one here is impressed. Save that shit for your own threads
Don't "steal" my thunder, Grampa or you may "arrest" my rhythm!

I'm not just book smart.

You don't know what RIB stands for? Rules Infraction Board? Tickets? The hole? How about Kites? CIM? Critical Incident Management... SRT? Special Response Team... or you could call them the "Goon Squad."
That is pathetic.

I'm not just book smart.

Those are your book terms. I didn't learn from a book. 5-0. Period. We didn't give any of you special titles. And infractions were write ups where I was.

It's apparently hard for the lower IQ people here to understand Mensa IQ people with doctoral level educational attainment.

Doubtless this anti-intellectualism is exactly what made Obama unacceptable to the folks who didn't already hate him for being black. Which kind of actual moron are you?

I'm not just book smart.

Those are your book terms. I didn't learn from a book. 5-0. Period. We didn't give any of you special titles. And infractions were write ups where I was.
Did you ever rape anyone in the big house, Grampa?

It's apparently hard for the lower IQ people here to understand Mensa IQ people with doctoral level educational attainment.

Doubtless this anti-intellectualism is exactly what made Obama unacceptable to the folks who didn't already hate him for being black. Which kind of actual moron are you?
My IQ is 122

I don't know yours but I suspect it's average

I'm not just book smart.

RIB isn't a book term... a ticket, kites, the hole, chow hall, tree jumper, chomo...fish...running store...

I'm not just book smart.

Did you ever rape anyone in the big house, Grampa?
Fuck no. I was a dealer. My woman brought in shit every other week. I was everyone's best friend.

Well, I know that anyone who tries really hard to convince others of how smart they are usually are a the dumbest bastard in the room.

Go make me a drink, woman. Dewers and soda. Chop, chop!

Forum List

Back