I want to shoot myself

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
TWO BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS is about to be flushed down the fucking toilet by the marxist jackass mayor of NYC to give 1 million illegals free healthcare - but paid for by the rest of americans, by propping up the public hospital system in NYC.

This is utterly fucking insane; NYC is spending BILLIONS on educating the 110K illegal children in the NYC public school system, and several billion more on their family's healthcare.

This is a breach of the constitutional responsonsibilities of the government, and it is way, way past time for Americans to scream: "ENOUGH!!!"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/26/n...entIndexValue=1&feedIndexValue=3&summary=true

"At the same time, it remains the major source of care for nearly one million city residents who remain uninsured, many of them unauthorized immigrants..."

TWO BILLION FUCKING DOLLARS is about to be flushed down the fucking toilet by the marxist jackass mayor of NYC to give 1 million illegals free healthcare - but paid for by the rest of americans, by propping up the public hospital system in NYC.

This is utterly fucking insane; NYC is spending BILLIONS on educating the 110K illegal children in the NYC public school system, and several billion more on their family's healthcare.

This is a breach of the constitutional responsonsibilities of the government, and it is way, way past time for Americans to scream: "ENOUGH!!!"

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/26/n...entIndexValue=1&feedIndexValue=3&summary=true

"At the same time, it remains the major source of care for nearly one million city residents who remain uninsured, many of them unauthorized immigrants..."
I call it dereliction of duty.

How noble of our govts to constantly allow millions to cross our border and give them hundreds of billions of dollars to cover all their needs. Question: If you are so generous then why not let even more pour through? Why do those from Europe with real promise of employment have to wait many YEARS to be allowed in but anyone who illegally crosses the border is welcome with open arms???

And after all, what difference does it make to our govt leaders if we are 20 trillion in debt or 25 trillion debt, nobody in govt seems to care?

I think it has more to do with vote pandering than it has to do with liberal altruism. Because secular liberals do not care about other very tragic matters occurring in our nation causing untold sufferings. And they surely have no care for what God has to say. Political officials are so often odious, obama and de Blasio are some of our finest examples of that.

Last edited:
Deblovio makes Bloomberg look like a God. He throws his own police force under the bus and he is crippling the infrastructure with his pandering to illegals. New Yorkers need to get his big goofy ass out of there.

Not at all surprising, from the State that outlawed hydraulic fracturing and new-build natural gas pipelines.

Fuck them. Let them freeze in their sleep, or succumb to the heat.

Forum List

Back