I Wrote That I Despised Hillary Clinton. Today, I Want To Publicly Take It Back.

R

rdean

Just months before 9/11, Hillary Clinton became a U.S. senator in New York. She served for eight years in the city and was a keyarchitect of the $21 billion federal aid bill that helped rebuild the city after her term started with the worst tragedy New York had ever seen. But perhaps what she is most remembered for is fighting for the health bill that served first responders in the first 48 hours after the attack. While Donald Trump bragged about his building now being the tallest in New York City, Clinton was fighting the Environmental Protection Agency to admit the air wasn’t safe to breathe. That’s why Clinton has the support of so many 9/11 first responders and survivors: they remember her work as a senator of New York.

Perhaps Clinton’s greatest blemish on her record is the destabilizing of Libya, which led to the Benghazi diplomatic compound attack. Certainly, it was one of the career bullet points that made me despise her. But despite $7 million dollars spent on Benghazi investigations, 1,982 published pages of reports on Benghazi, 10 congressional committees participating in investigations, 3,194 questions asked in a public forum, Clinton and her administration have been found guilty of zero wrongdoing. No “stand down” call was ever found, one of the cornerstones of the Republican claims. The family of Chris Stevens — the ambassador who became the face of the Benghazi tragedy after he was killed in the siege — has publicly objected to blaming Clinton for Benghazi.

Even more lost in the Benghazi witch hunt is a simple reality: during George W. Bush’s presidency, there were 13 attacks on U.S. embassies that killed 60 people. Yet his career and record were not marred by these.

Secretary Clinton, I’m sorry. And I retract my previous position of hatred and angst towards you. You have made mistakes, some of them grave, and some of them unforgivable. Unfortunately, that comes with decades of life in the public eye, pressure and microphones in your face. But you have also accomplished far more in your life as a public servant than just about anyone that’s run for this office, and certainly far more than I ever will. When November rolls around, you’ll have my vote.

And you’ll get it enthusiastically.

I Wrote That I Despised Hillary Clinton. Today, I Want To Publicly Take It Back. | Huffington Post

--------------------------

I'm nearly as old as Mrs. Clinton. For the last 30 years, I've seen the GOP smear the Clintons.

Then there are the dirtiest people in the world. The Three Amigos, Trump, Newt, and Rudy.
Newt at first wanted Trump to talk about Bill, but then I guess he remembered he wanted his wife to sign the divorce papers at the hospital where his wife was recovering from cancer surgery so he could marry his mistress. What a swine.

And Rudy was married to his cousin for 14 years before he got the church to annul the wedding on the grounds he didn't know she was his wife. 14 years and he didn't know? Swine.

And Trump shamed his first wife and devastated his children when he was having his affair with Marla Maples. Trump promises to bring up Bill at the next debate. Rudy, Trump and Newt have had 9 wives they all cheated on. Hillary has had one. People say she's mean to the women Bill balled. What does Trumps first wife think of the other two? One big happy family? Yea, bullshit.

Trump is an idiot.

HIllary Clinton is a power hungry carpetbagging liar.

You are are a mindless left wing ass-kissing moron.

This country is full of screwball like the three of you.

crybaby-o.gif

Hillary Clinton is a tool of the powerful.

Electing her will be like electing a puppet (and an ugly one at that).

Donald Trump is a fool of the powerful.

Electing him will put Barnum and Baily in the WH.

Trump is an idiot.

Wow, that's right. Shame on her. Helping millions of children get health care. Republicans would NEVER, EVER do that.
And she helped first responders get health care after Republicans blocked it for 10 years. Imagine that.
Supporting equal pay for equal work. Something Republican women are totally against. Ask one.

And there is that horrible Clinton Foundation, one of the world's premier foundations helping people all over the world. Unlike the uncertified Trump Foundation that helps only the Trump family.

Of course I understand why Republicans hate her so. Their values and her values are so far apart.

without any guilt or shame, but instead with great enthusiasm, even pride, i say this: i despise hillary clinton. it's official now.

Trump is an idiot.

Wow, that's right. Shame on her. Helping millions of children get health care. Republicans would NEVER, EVER do that.
And she helped first responders get health care after Republicans blocked it for 10 years. Imagine that.
Supporting equal pay for equal work. Something Republican women are totally against. Ask one.

And there is that horrible Clinton Foundation, one of the world's premier foundations helping people all over the world. Unlike the uncertified Trump Foundation that helps only the Trump family.

Of course I understand why Republicans hate her so. Their values and her values are so far apart.

Mindless beyond mindless.

Forum List

Back