The Employer is to blame:

Would you hire an Illegal to work for you?

• Yes

• No

• Viva La Revolution

• Kiss a Frog

• Pineapple

• You're retarded and I hate you!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
I know many of you will write about how you want every illegal ran out of this country but have you ever stop to think why those illegals flood our borders?

It is the employer that is willing to hire the illegal immigrant for cheap wages and paying them off the books.

So why is it that many of you are just focus on the Illegal Immigrant and have yet to discuss the reality that our government need to go after the employer that hire those without proper documents?

I believe once you start going after employers you will see a sharp drop in illegal immigration because there will be no jobs for them here in the States.

I also believe that the H1-B visa should be suspended and JTPA's ( Job Training Programs Assistance ) should be priority to reeducate the unemployed into fields that are in demand like Nursing, Engineering Tech and other fields.

I have no issue with immigrants and if I am going to be really honest I have known a few illegals but my issue is with the employer and their willingness to hire illegals while knowing someone with proper papers need that job.

So for me it is time to focus on the employer and dry up the jobs illegals would be hire for and then let address the issues from there...

I know many of you will write about how you want every illegal ran out of this country but have you ever stop to think why those illegals flood our borders?

It is the employer that is willing to hire the illegal immigrant for cheap wages and paying them off the books.

So why is it that many of you are just focus on the Illegal Immigrant and have yet to discuss the reality that our government need to go after the employer that hire those without proper documents?

I believe once you start going after employers you will see a sharp drop in illegal immigration because there will be no jobs for them here in the States.

I also believe that the H1-B visa should be suspended and JTPA's ( Job Training Programs Assistance ) should be priority to reeducate the unemployed into fields that are in demand like Nursing, Engineering Tech and other fields.

I have no issue with immigrants and if I am going to be really honest I have known a few illegals but my issue is with the employer and their willingness to hire illegals while knowing someone with proper papers need that job.

So for me it is time to focus on the employer and dry up the jobs illegals would be hire for and then let address the issues from there...
Most employers that hire those here illegally or without work authorization are of their same ethnicity.

• Banned
Back in 2007 I was brought in to clean up a Hotel that was in Southeast Houston. The place was ran by a Chinese business man, and I am white. Now you might wonder what does this have to do with the thread and about employers hiring illegals, well he was guilty of doing this.

His clerks, housekeeping, and maintenance were all illegal or undocumented workers and he was paying them under the table while working them 80 hours a week.

When I took over because the City of Houston was trying to close the place I had to fire the staff but over a period of time and replace the staff with documented workers which was hard as hell because the pay was minimum wage and hardly no one would take those jobs unless I offer a free room, so I took a wing and made it into staff housing over his objections and allowed my desk clerk manager to run her own store also against his objection.

It is impossible to hire anyone on minimum wage without incentives like a free room or allowing them to earn extra money on the side.

Also while purging the staff his Front Desk Clerk Manager was allowing her mother to prostitute herself while running drugs and bringing illegals in through a coyote system, and I had to purge the place because the Constable was on our ass over the illegal activity.

So yeah I have dealt with employers hiring illegals and the Chinese owner would hire only Hispanics until the city ticketed him and I was brought in.

I also know about Filipino nursing agencies that hire illegals and use American RN's to sign off on nursing visits while the Nurse that is signing off was not the visiting nurse, and the visiting nurse was a undocumented worker that hold a Nursing license in the Philippines but does not have one here.

So yeah I have seen this and the laws should be so strict that it put these bastards under the jail!

• Banned

Kill welfare, and watch how fast Americans "who won't do that kind of work" will fill those jobs.

I disagree and all it would do is fill our prison system with those robbing and killing people. Someone that does not want to work for a honest living will find another way by stealing and killing.

I am not saying welfare should not be curbed but the reality is if you did away with it crime would rise higher.

Kill welfare, and watch how fast Americans "who won't do that kind of work" will fill those jobs.

I disagree and all it would do is fill our prison system with those robbing and killing people. Someone that does not want to work for a honest living will find another way by stealing and killing.

I am not saying welfare should not be curbed but the reality is if you did away with it crime would rise higher.

Then, kill them. What reason is there to keep them alive?

• Banned

Sure.

Sure.

Shrug.

Answer the question.

Even though I can't stand to c illegals taking the jobs from my fellow oilfield workers, the gov. Won't put a stop to it. We've traded in the ol value of the great American made product. Now companies want quantity,quantity,quantity. Its all about profit. I've quit 3 supervisor jobs making over six digits because I refused to fire or let go guys that were the best, only to replace them with some half ass illegal Mexican who doesn't care about craftsmanship. There used to be pride in a man saying he was a skilled tradesman. Now he's lucky to find a job n get paid what he's worth. Fuck everyone here that supports illegal immigration, it's ruining America

Even though I can't stand to c illegals taking the jobs from my fellow oilfield workers, the gov. Won't put a stop to it. We've traded in the ol value of the great American made product. Now companies want quantity,quantity,quantity. Its all about profit. I've quit 3 supervisor jobs making over six digits because I refused to fire or let go guys that were the best, only to replace them with some half ass illegal Mexican who doesn't care about craftsmanship. There used to be pride in a man saying he was a skilled tradesman. Now he's lucky to find a job n get paid what he's worth. Fuck everyone here that supports illegal immigration, it's ruining America

Who here has said they support illegal immigration?

ANYONE who pays an Illegal to do a job SUPPORTS Illegal Immigration.

And if that "anyone" doesn't know the person's status?

Just ask for their social security number. Geez, you're not very bright, are you?

Wow, I have gotten endless lectures by well-to-do elitist liberals white relatives of mine over this issue. If we ignore employers exploiting illegal aliens, lets just legalize slavery TOO and end the hypocrisy once and for all and get it over with, stop with the sermons. Oh, we can't do that? Liberals like illegals. Oh, that makes everything sooo much freeking different. How?

Paying a schlepper off the books?
Isn't that illegal?

Forum List

Back