I voted

Actually...............

I don't normally agree with you.
I am a christian.
And i think the Mega churh's ARE despised by God. Those church's FORCE people to tithe a certain amount. I know of a huge church in Lansing Michigan that you have to earn a certain amount of money to be able to go there!! That is NOT what God wanted. He gave us free will, He gave us CHOICE, and He has never forced anyone to do anything. In the Bible, a church is not a building, it is the people that gather and worship Him. When 2 or more people get together to worship Him, he is there.

I voted today in megachurch, Bellevue Baptist.....and my vote went to Romney....locked and loaded.....I love early voting...helps us working folk!

You give a shit about what's good for "us working folk" and you vote Republican????

yeah..because we are working people....liberals have academics, welfare lifers, criminals......and illegal aliens in their coalition.......

Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security: Voter Photo ID

It was really easy, just reached in and I whipped it out.....and bam, signed a piece of paper verifying information and that's it.....went to the machine, pressed a few buttons and bamo.....done

From the link:

•The new law requiring a government-issued photo ID to vote applies only to those voting at polling places. It does not apply to those casting absentee ballots under state law, including those age 65 or older who wish to vote absentee or those voting at licensed nursing homes.

Emphasis theirs.

So that would be a "no" then. You do not have to show your ID to the mailman if you absentee vote.

Gosh, I hope the illegal dead Mexican felons don't find out about this loophole!

well absentee ballots arent that many and there is a paper trail with those...it's much easier to find fraud with those....so I hope a democrat tries to vote 100 times with them........

Since I proved who I was with my picture ID when I registered and they sent the absentee ballot to the address that was on my picture ID, there is little need to worry about fraud.

Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security: Voter Photo ID

It was really easy, just reached in and I whipped it out.....and bam, signed a piece of paper verifying information and that's it.....went to the machine, pressed a few buttons and bamo.....done

From the link:

•The new law requiring a government-issued photo ID to vote applies only to those voting at polling places. It does not apply to those casting absentee ballots under state law, including those age 65 or older who wish to vote absentee or those voting at licensed nursing homes.

Emphasis theirs.

So that would be a "no" then. You do not have to show your ID to the mailman if you absentee vote.

Gosh, I hope the illegal dead Mexican felons don't find out about this loophole!

well absentee ballots arent that many and there is a paper trail with those...it's much easier to find fraud with those....so I hope a democrat tries to vote 100 times with them........

It's okay. You don't have to worry so long as your state's registration process is properly managed. Your Voter ID was completely unnecessary.

I know it was easy for you to whip it out of your pocket, but not everyone has one in their pocket, see. That's the part Voter ID-heads don't get.

I guess George Washington had to use a dollar bill as ID at the polling place and hope for the best. I just don't know how we managed to vote for over two centuries without IDs. Gosh. Our Founders were such dunderheads to not think of that.

Last edited:
I can't wait to vote my 50 times. I'll cheat now until election day! haha

Romney will be lucky if you Repubs get off your fat asses to go out and vote once. Sitting around here bitching about everything suits you better.

Megachurches represent everything Christ was against.

And how do you know what Christ was for or against?

it's so typical of liberals..that's why I put it in there...and Hazel got caught in the net....

Who cares what size a church is.....they do alot...oh and it was the first or second time I have ever entered the church...I prefer a much smaller church with a fire and brimstone preacher, but I've been to Germantown Baptist, and Central Church (on denomination) and both are huge (not as big as Bellvue, but really really big) and I enjoythem as well.

I can't wait to vote my 50 times. I'll cheat now until election day! haha

Romney will be lucky if you Repubs get off your fat asses to go out and vote once. Sitting around here bitching about everything suits you better.

Sorry, but ou're wrong Sarah...I already voted and now I can bitch freely....but democrats tend to bitch, so they can add a new program and yet they never seem to work, liberals have never declared a program to actually solve a problem

Actually...............

I don't normally agree with you.
I am a christian.
And i think the Mega churh's ARE despised by God. Those church's FORCE people to tithe a certain amount. I know of a huge church in Lansing Michigan that you have to earn a certain amount of money to be able to go there!! That is NOT what God wanted. He gave us free will, He gave us CHOICE, and He has never forced anyone to do anything. In the Bible, a church is not a building, it is the people that gather and worship Him. When 2 or more people get together to worship Him, he is there.

Never been to a megaChurch so I'm curious, how do they FORCE people to tithe? I don't see how anyone can force a tithe.

Megachurches represent everything Christ was against.

it's so typical of liberals..that's why I put it in there...and Hazel got caught in the net....

Who cares what size a church is.....they do alot...oh and it was the first or second time I have ever entered the church...I prefer a much smaller church with a fire and brimstone preacher, but I've been to Germantown Baptist, and Central Church (on denomination) and both are huge (not as big as Bellvue, but really really big) and I enjoythem as well.

I'm just curious how someone who doesn't diligentely study the scriptures, pray, or serve Christ knows what Christ is for or against. How does a man know the master he has never served?

I think people should be free to go to whatever size Church they want. It's the doctrine that's important. Doctrine and the heart of the individual. The size is irrelevant.

I'm just curious how someone who doesn't diligentely study the scriptures, pray, or serve Christ knows what Christ is for or against. How does a man know the master he has never served?

I think people should be free to go to whatever size Church they want. It's the doctrine that's important. Doctrine and the heart of the individual. The size is irrelevant.

no clue......I love non christians cherry picking a phrase without any context.....my favorites are cast no stone and render unto caesar, which liberals use, but they dont mention other stuff jesus says, read the sermon on the mount....jesus had many not so subtle threats(promises)......

From the link:

Emphasis theirs.

It's okay. You don't have to worry so long as your state's registration process is properly managed. Your Voter ID was completely unnecessary.

I know it was easy for you to whip it out of your pocket, but not everyone has one in their pocket, see. That's the part Voter ID-heads don't get.

I guess George Washington had to use a dollar bill as ID at the polling place and hope for the best. I just don't know how we managed to vote for over two centuries without IDs. Gosh. Our Founders were such dunderheads to not think of that.

well it's not that hard to get one....that argument doesnt fly

asd far as washington....I'd love to have rules they had (excpet keeping blacks and women to vote)...my favorite rule was you had to be a property owner to vote.......can you imagine that????? That would be awesome.....since most of those are taxpayers and liberatarians would be thrilled since the government would be MUCH, MUCH smaller

I voted today also. First time I have ever voted Dem. Interesting thing, we have six levies to vote on, four are just renewals, two are renewals plus some. I have no way of knowing, but I do believe everyone of them will pass. Their are signs up everywhere in favor of these levies, but I have not seen one against any of them. It will be interesting to see how people vote on these local issues that involve local taxes with the economy still not doing very well.

I voted today also. First time I have ever voted Dem. Interesting thing, we have six levies to vote on, four are just renewals, two are renewals plus some. I have no way of knowing, but I do believe everyone of them will pass. Their are signs up everywhere in favor of these levies, but I have not seen one against any of them. It will be interesting to see how people vote on these local issues that involve local taxes with the economy still not doing very well.

wait you voted for McCain in 2008 and now for Obama?

wait you voted for McCain in 2008 and now for Obama?

:lol: Yeah....I call bullshit.

Just curious why are churches allowed to be voting areas? Just seems odd that they aren't supposed to spread politics but are allowed to be voting booths...

Often it's a matter of parking space and room for all the voting booths. They used to have voting at schools here, but nowadays it's too disruptive, with too many people running in and out.

Forum List

Back