I voted for Trump in 2016

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22908200
I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

You “Thought” TrumpO would be better for the economy than Hillary. Why? Because a pussy grabbing, thrice bankrupted, self absorbed, racist dog whistler, big time birther, obvious liar, Putin lover, told you he wouid be great for the economy.

What made you think in November 2018 that the economy in a very very long expansion was so horrible that you could tell your daughters that you voted for a pussy grabber to be their president?

BTW You said your parents were lifelong Democrats. You said your parents came here with nothing and built a good life for them and you. Let me tell you. There is a reason they were lifelong democrats. I think you should sit down and have a talk with them to explain why.

Were. They both voted for Trump after the Democrat party went all antisemitic. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too?

Your description of DJT is flat out wrong. Keep believing the Fake News. I am happy to compare resumes against you. Any time.
Democrats never went all anti Semitic. Speaking out against lobbying is not anti Semitic. This hardly makes you look better than those calling trump supporters racist.

I voted for DJT because I thought he would be better for the economy, border security and military strength than HRC.

You “Thought” TrumpO would be better for the economy than Hillary. Why? Because a pussy grabbing, thrice bankrupted, self absorbed, racist dog whistler, big time birther, obvious liar, Putin lover, told you he wouid be great for the economy.

What made you think in November 2018 that the economy in a very very long expansion was so horrible that you could tell your daughters that you voted for a pussy grabber to be their president?

BTW You said your parents were lifelong Democrats. You said your parents came here with nothing and built a good life for them and you. Let me tell you. There is a reason they were lifelong democrats. I think you should sit down and have a talk with them to explain why.

Were. They both voted for Trump after the Democrat party went all antisemitic. Does the Holocaust give you a calming feeling too?

Your description of DJT is flat out wrong. Keep believing the Fake News. I am happy to compare resumes against you. Any time.
Democrats never went all anti Semitic. Speaking out against lobbying is not anti Semitic. This hardly makes you look better than those calling trump supporters racist.

Ahhh but saying the Holocaust gives me a calming feeling, that Israel has hypnotized the world, not one Democrat showing up for the embassy opening in Jerusalem is certainly antisemitic.

Ahhh but saying the Holocaust gives me a calming feeling, that Israel has hypnotized the world, not one Democrat showing up for the embassy opening in Jerusalem is certainly antisemitic.
No that isn’t anti Semitic. MIGA right?

It’s amazing that someone who loves throwing around anti Semitic can complain about people calling trump supporters racist. You are one in the same, just on other sides.

I am 38. My wife and I live in Boston and are parents or two girls. I am a Jew and son of legal immigrants from Russia. I run my own business and my wife raises our kids at home. My parents came here with nothing and built a life for themselves and for me. They still donate a lot of money to charities. They were Democrats since the 70s. I am and always was an Independent.

Yet in the mind of many Leftists I am racist based on this vote. As a result I naturally become defensive and verbally attack them back. And this is coming from a moderate who is pro choice, believes we need much better gun control policies, naturally hates white supremacists and I am anti religion teachings in public schools.

That being said I think sports should be played by biological sex not what one identifies with and that the racism card is way overplayed. I do
Not believe we can discuss universal healthcare until we solve our expensive schools as doctors who paid $400k to become doctors should not have their income upside limited by the Govt. I agree that the current healthcare system is broken.

So to all those who call racist because of my vote for DJT in 2016, I say “FU”.

Thank you
I’m in Boston to and I understand the things you are feeling with the violent left wingers running around. I feel like we can’t express our feelings in public with out being attacked. I didn’t go to the free speech rally a. Because it was my birthday, b. I would have went to jail or the hospital.
But if you ever need help I’m here shot me a message if you have any issues with these anti Americans

It’s amazing that someone who loves throwing around anti Semitic can complain about people calling trump supporters racist. You are one in the same, just on other sides.

'Jews will not replace us' guys contain some fine people...
Yes they have most their attention on Mexicans right now, but they have many they hate on their list....

Tell that to 70+ year olds who lost most of their family in the Holocaust.

He never said those who chanted that were fine people. Being a Jew myself I know this. Funny how you promote the fake news.

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22908200 You “Thought” TrumpO would be better for the economy than Hillary. Why? Because a pussy grabbing, thrice bankrupted, self absorbed, racist dog whistler, big time birther, obvious liar, Putin lover, told you he wouid be great for the economy.

Wasn’t there lots of more recent deaths associated with this opening? You celebrate that eh?

Wasn’t there lots of more recent deaths associated with this opening? You celebrate that eh?

Not any more than usual. That is what happens when you’re surrounded by extremists.

He never said those who chanted that were fine people. Being a Jew myself I know this. Funny how you promote the fake news.
He said there were lots of fine people there.

He said there were lots of fine people there.

He said aside from the Nazis and White Supremacists there were normal people too. Want a link? You need to read before spewing fake news garbage. Is this Chris Cuomo?

Trump Never Called Neo-Nazis ‘Fine People’ In Charlottesville

Not any more than usual. That is what happens when you’re surrounded by extremists.
Yes it was lots more death. The decision you celebrate lead to many deaths. But those weren’t your people right? You sure you aren’t racist?

Yes it was lots more death. The decision you celebrate lead to many deaths. But those weren’t your people right? You sure you aren’t racist?

Link?

Is your screen name an oxymoron?

Forum List

Back