I used UBER for the first time last night and I think I did something wrong

Are there different rates for different times of day?

Yes
Well there you have it then. $40, How much was the garment bag? :badgrin:

$15

facepalm.gif

Did you at least learn your lesson before I have to make a meme 'specially for you?

I went to Target to buy a Garment Bag for my trip on Thursday and I ended up leaving it in the store after I paid for it. So I didn't want to wait until today and go back to the store with my receipt because I was afraid it would not be any left.

So since it was only 2 hours since I left the store I decided to download Uber so I could go back to the store last night. The store was 3 miles from where I lived and the cost to the store was $18.74 and coming back the cost was $20.34 costing me a total of $39.08. I thought Uber was supposed to be so much cheaper? I am wondering if I did something wrong to be charged that much.

In a free market, you call call anyone and ask for a ride. What was a taxi rate? What if you called your neighbor or best friend?

...or my favorite, call a high end car dealership and tell them you are thinking about buying the most expensive car on the lot and want to know if they can come by and let you try a test ride.

I bet you're a Democrat...

I'm a IndividualCrat

You're a fat loser who can't afford a car
I Can't afford a car.

My friend gave me one though, and I can afford to tag and insurance it.

Not what I was looking to do.

Does that mean I can afford a car? Originally the plan was: I have no money in the budget for a car.

I tell you what though, getting in that thing and going to the store is easier than backing the truck out. MUCH

So will you waste $40 to get a $15 item again?

It was 16 degrees on saturday night and the $40 didn't matter, I needed that Garment bag. Was not going to wait until sunday and go back to Target so they can tell me they ran out

Forum List

Back