I used to hate white people.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds."

Bob Marley

Nice to see when we see any minority become free from the shackles the left wing white patronizing racists put on them.

Why is it that we have to be in mental slavery because we recognize that whites are still practicing racism? Why do some whites push this idea that blacks are only free or inde0endent thinkers when they ignore that there are whites who continue practicing racism? And why are the 2-3 blacks who say what white racists want to hear always highlighted but not the whites who speak out about the continuing racism in the white community? Aren't they trying to bring the races together? So when did racism end and why is it so important that we silence blacks or other people of color from talking about racism, when there are more racists in America than murderers but we won't try stopping people from opposing murder?

Noone says there is no racism, but according to you, including this one your posts come across as all whites are racist. No, most whites are not racist. Maybe go read your posts again. I can hope it might be enlightening.

Apparently you can't read so let me repost my words.

"Why is it that we have to be in mental slavery because we recognize that whites are still practicing racism? Why do some whites push this idea that blacks are only free or inde0endent thinkers when they ignore that there are whites who continue practicing racism? And why are the 2-3 blacks who say what white racists want to hear always highlighted but not the whites who speak out about the continuing racism in the white community? Aren't they trying to bring the races together? So when did racism end and why is it so important that we silence blacks or other people of color from talking about racism, when there are more racists in America than murderers but we won't try stopping people from opposing murder?"

Notice the words in bold? Nothing I said in that post implies that I think all whites are racist. And understand this, it does not matter if not all whites are racists, what matters is the existence of racism. A poll done in 2017 showed that 31 percent of all whites in America still agreed with white supremacist views. That's almost 80 million people or about 1/4 of the US population. So then trying to deflect from the problem by saying that most whites are not racist doesn't move towards eliminating the racism. It show that you must want there to be an amount of racism that blacks must accept. If 31 percent of whites are still racist or agree with racist views, that needs to be reduced to at leas the same .0046 percent of the number of Americans who were murdered in that same year. Most Americans do not kill, but we spare no expense to make certain murder is reduced to as little amount as possible. There is no excuse made for murder and there should be none for racism by whites.

Furthermore a white kid that speaks out against white racism is denigrated by those of your ilk as a kid who hates himself or herself for being white, while a black kid can declare his denial of racism and he is wise beyond his years. That kids denial of racism could get him killed, yet that's what you want blacks to do, while you want white kids to accept that racism is their birthright.

I know what I say when I say it. Learn to read the words, all of them, before you make your assessment. Because those like you shut down at the first mention of white and racist then claim that I hate all whites or think that all whites are racists when I have never made any such statements and on numerous occasions have stated that not all whites are racists. But I am not going to back down on the record of continuing white racism in order to say words that make you fell better about yourself. Work to end the racism in the white community and stop looking for ways to deny the problem.

So when did racism end

Racism ends when the statistics change...statistics related to criminality, welfare, abortion, education...etc.
The problem is; thug life its way too cool...way too glamorized. Good luck in your endeavor though.

Apparently you don't read the statistics.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds."

Bob Marley

Nice to see when we see any minority become free from the shackles the left wing white patronizing racists put on them.

Why is it that we have to be in mental slavery because we recognize that whites are still practicing racism? Why do some whites push this idea that blacks are only free or inde0endent thinkers when they ignore that there are whites who continue practicing racism? And why are the 2-3 blacks who say what white racists want to hear always highlighted but not the whites who speak out about the continuing racism in the white community? Aren't they trying to bring the races together? So when did racism end and why is it so important that we silence blacks or other people of color from talking about racism, when there are more racists in America than murderers but we won't try stopping people from opposing murder?

You want to be nothing but a poor mental slave, then I will treat you just as one.

You yell racism racism racism and you damn people are free. Not even embarrassed for yourselves. Pathetic.

You call for free hand outs, get them, and still yell Racism Racism Racism Racism.

You people get your own colleges, affirmative action, over 200 specialized groups that cater to you and you fucking people still yell RACISM RACISM RACISM every chance you get.

You get no sympathy from me, and if you think I am white, then that is your own stupid indoctrinated enslaved mind.

Go ahead and keep on acting like the mental slave you are to the elitist whites. You and everyone like you are pathetic.

What's more is everyone knows it, especially the democrat party who still own your ass, and the heads of the grievance industry who see you as nothing more than getting paid through fundraising scams.

You idiot. Go get patronized from your fucking white leftist massas you blind moron.

Why would I lose anything after hearing one black person say something. I never have hated white people. But when you speak out on racism by whites the racists yell real loud about how the person dpoing so hates whites, while the non racist whites work with us to reduce the racism.

Now why is this thread not in the race and racism section? Is it because we have blacks saying what white people want to hear?

The reason it is in politics is, b/c it is about minorities telling the world that the ruling class journalists are bullshitting the nation about who Trump is BASED ON FACTS.

The corporate media DOS NOT COVER the president fairly, it paints him in a biased light.

Trump signs bill to help eliminate backlog in rape kit testing

Behind the surprising surge of hope for US criminal justice reform

National leaders start group for bipartisan criminal justice reform

President Donald J. Trump Calls on Congress to Pass the First Step Act

Trump signs the bipartisan First Step Act

President Trump signs criminal justice reform First Step Act into law

Trump Given The ‘Bipartisan Justice Award’ By Black Organization For ‘First Step Act’

Black leaders forged alliance with Trump on sentencing deal

Black leaders in alliance with Trump on sentencing deal

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...forged-alliance-with-trump-on-sentencing-deal

The conversation is overwhelming biased based on rhetoric, NOT FACTS.

Bob Marley

You want to be nothing but a poor mental slave, then I will treat you just as one.

You yell racism racism racism and you damn people are free. Not even embarrassed for yourselves. Pathetic.

You call for free hand outs, get them, and still yell Racism Racism Racism Racism.

You people get your own colleges, affirmative action, over 200 specialized groups that cater to you and you fucking people still yell RACISM RACISM RACISM every chance you get.

You get no sympathy from me, and if you think I am white, then that is your own stupid indoctrinated enslaved mind.

Go ahead and keep on acting like the mental slave you are to the elitist whites. You and everyone like you are pathetic.

What's more is everyone knows it, especially the democrat party who still own your ass, and the heads of the grievance industry who see you as nothing more than getting paid through fundraising scams.

You idiot. Go get patronized from your fucking white leftist massas you blind moron.

Where to start. Whites have got affirmative action since 1776 and before. The majority of colleges in the US are historically white colleges. Whites have way more than 200 groups that represent them. The United States government at every level has primarily been a white special interest group. Blacks were republicans and we left the party for a reason. People like you are that reason.

I'm sure you will show all 10 of them before the day is over. Because 90 percent of all blacks don't support trump.

Then show some policies of his as to WHY they don't support him.

SOME CONCRETE POLICIES. NOT RHETORIC FROM RULING CLASS MEDIA.

trump has put over 150 racist judges on the courts in this country since he became president. That's all I need to say. Fuck trump.

Why would I lose anything after hearing one black person say something. I never have hated white people. But when you speak out on racism by whites the racists yell real loud about how the person dpoing so hates whites, while the non racist whites work with us to reduce the racism.

Now why is this thread not in the race and racism section? Is it because we have blacks saying what white people want to hear?

The reason it is in politics is, b/c it is about minorities telling the world that the ruling class journalists are bullshitting the nation about who Trump is BASED ON FACTS.

The corporate media DOS NOT COVER the president fairly, it paints him in a biased light.

Trump signs bill to help eliminate backlog in rape kit testing

Behind the surprising surge of hope for US criminal justice reform

National leaders start group for bipartisan criminal justice reform

President Donald J. Trump Calls on Congress to Pass the First Step Act

Trump signs the bipartisan First Step Act

President Trump signs criminal justice reform First Step Act into law

Trump Given The ‘Bipartisan Justice Award’ By Black Organization For ‘First Step Act’

Black leaders in alliance with Trump on sentencing deal

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...forged-alliance-with-trump-on-sentencing-deal

Fuck the corporate media. The media doesn't tell me shit. Everything trump has done for blacks has been a symbolic gesture that has been over publicized by the right wing corporate media. Corey Booker wrote and fought for the First Step Act. Trump had to sign it. And while he did so, he appointed racist judges to be in charge of sentencing. So don't come to me with that "the media is mistreating trump" bullshit. trump has a 10 percent favorable rating among blacks. And you guys holler like you won the lottery when rasmussen shows 30 percent. Even if Rasmussen was correct, that means 70 percent of all blacks on his good day can't stand donald trump. So you can post videos of all the black trump supporters you want, but the majority of blacks do not support trump. That's why you have blacks who support trump passing out envelopes of cash to blacks in order to try getting blacks to support him.

Last edited:

I'm sure you will show all 10 of them before the day is over. Because 90 percent of all blacks don't support trump.

trump has put over 150 racist judges on the courts in this country since he became president. That's all I need to say. Fuck trump.

safe_image.php

All white people are racists in your unicorn world.

Sure he did. Why don't you post three of them and their racist actions.

This thread is about a guy who used to hate white people because he is stupid and now he is blaming the left for it, because he is still stupid.

Sure he did. Why don't you post three of them and their racist actions.

No. I said trump put racist judges on the court. That means he put racist judges on the court. Just because you don't want to believe that doesn't concern me. Especially given all the fact less comments those like you make and then when shown the facts, you still deny them.

Forum List

Back