I used to hate white people.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds."

Bob Marley

Nice to see when we see any minority become free from the shackles the left wing white patronizing racists put on them.

Wait!

Who was the Leftist sell out that taught this kid to read and write and think for himself?

Trust this. The left despise minority Trump supporters more than they hate Trump himself.

Trust that.
The Democrats hate anyone who puts a wrinkle in any one of their many false narratives.
The only false narrative is what you republicans repeat here every day. You guys desperately want blacks to join the republican party so you can get your racist agenda realized. Every day I'm here, democrats are here and they aren't telling me what or how to think. Only you republicans are doing that and it's funny how you try lying about it.

So you think Joe Biden didn't really mean it when he extorted millions of dollars from the Ukraine because he would stop all US aid to that third world country if they didn't make him rich.

So you think the Mueller Report saying that there was no evidence of Trump colluding with Russians isn't true, but Trump's guilty anyway because the same accusers say he really is when he really isn't.

So you think it was an accident that Nancy Pelosi and presidential runner Bernie Sanders both accidentally joined the Communist Party years ago, and somehow it's Trump's fault.

President Trump hasn't done one single of your lies about him. You're the cheerleader for perfect people who can and will kick your ass out of their party once they get power because you are black. Sucker!!!!!!!

Nothing you say here is true.

Funny how democrats have had power and I haven't been kicked out of the party nor has anyone else black.

You are a fucking liar. That's all you right wingers got. Lies.

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, for none but ourselves can free our own minds."

Bob Marley

Nice to see when we see any minority become free from the shackles the left wing white patronizing racists put on them.

Wait!

Who was the Leftist sell out that taught this kid to read and write and think for himself?

Funny how it is blacks that say what you racists need to hear who are the only ones thinking for themselves.

Trust this. The left despise minority Trump supporters more than they hate Trump himself.

Trust that.
The Democrats hate anyone who puts a wrinkle in any one of their many false narratives.
The only false narrative is what you republicans repeat here every day. You guys desperately want blacks to join the republican party so you can get your racist agenda realized. Every day I'm here, democrats are here and they aren't telling me what or how to think. Only you republicans are doing that and it's funny how you try lying about it.

So you think Joe Biden didn't really mean it when he extorted millions of dollars from the Ukraine because he would stop all US aid to that third world country if they didn't make him rich.

So you think the Mueller Report saying that there was no evidence of Trump colluding with Russians isn't true, but Trump's guilty anyway because the same accusers say he really is when he really isn't.

So you think it was an accident that Nancy Pelosi and presidential runner Bernie Sanders both accidentally joined the Communist Party years ago, and somehow it's Trump's fault.

President Trump hasn't done one single of your lies about him. You're the cheerleader for perfect people who can and will kick your ass out of their party once they get power because you are black. Sucker!!!!!!!

Nothing you say here is true.

Funny how democrats have had power and I haven't been kicked out of the party nor has anyone else black.

You are a fucking liar. That's all you right wingers got. Lies.
Ukraine court forces probe into Biden role in firing of prosecutor Viktor Shokin Ukraine court forces probe into Biden role in firing of prosecutor Viktor Shokin

Aw. Chickens coming home to roost. ur2? :rolleyes:

Bob Marley

Wait!

Funny how it is blacks that say what you racists need to hear who are the only ones thinking for themselves.

You're the racist, not him.

Sure he did. Why don't you post three of them and their racist actions.

No. I said trump put racist judges on the court. That means he put racist judges on the court. Just because you don't want to believe that doesn't concern me. Especially given all the fact less comments those like you make and then when shown the facts, you still deny them.

A lot of wasted typing time when you could have just wrote: I don't know of any racist judges. That's just what the MSM told me to believe, so I can't give you any evidence to my statement.

I didn't say that because that's not the case, Judge Vitter for example, thinks brown v board was wrong. That's just one right off the top of my head. So like I said, trump has appointed racist judges. What you don't believe doesn't matter and me not showing you the number you want doesn't mean they are not there. Why don't you try showing proof of anything you say?

Except she didn't say that. What she said is she wouldn't comment on a Supreme Court ruling. That's a pretty standard answer of nominees to the higher courts.

This is what she said.

"I think I get into a difficult area when I start commenting on Supreme Court decisions—which are correctly decided and which I may disagree with. Again, my personal, political, or religious views I would set aside. That is Supreme Court precedent. It is binding. If I were honored to be confirmed I would be bound by it and of course I would uphold it."

And she said she disagreed with the decision on Brown v. Board.

She didn't say that at all. She basically meant "if" but used the word "when" under questioning. Which are correctly decided which I may disagree with. She's saying that she's not in the position to judge or comment on a SC ruling.

Noone says there is no racism, but according to you, including this one your posts come across as all whites are racist. No, most whites are not racist. Maybe go read your posts again. I can hope it might be enlightening.

Apparently you can't read so let me repost my words.

"Why is it that we have to be in mental slavery because we recognize that whites are still practicing racism? Why do some whites push this idea that blacks are only free or inde0endent thinkers when they ignore that there are whites who continue practicing racism? And why are the 2-3 blacks who say what white racists want to hear always highlighted but not the whites who speak out about the continuing racism in the white community? Aren't they trying to bring the races together? So when did racism end and why is it so important that we silence blacks or other people of color from talking about racism, when there are more racists in America than murderers but we won't try stopping people from opposing murder?"

Notice the words in bold? Nothing I said in that post implies that I think all whites are racist. And understand this, it does not matter if not all whites are racists, what matters is the existence of racism. A poll done in 2017 showed that 31 percent of all whites in America still agreed with white supremacist views. That's almost 80 million people or about 1/4 of the US population. So then trying to deflect from the problem by saying that most whites are not racist doesn't move towards eliminating the racism. It show that you must want there to be an amount of racism that blacks must accept. If 31 percent of whites are still racist or agree with racist views, that needs to be reduced to at leas the same .0046 percent of the number of Americans who were murdered in that same year. Most Americans do not kill, but we spare no expense to make certain murder is reduced to as little amount as possible. There is no excuse made for murder and there should be none for racism by whites.

Furthermore a white kid that speaks out against white racism is denigrated by those of your ilk as a kid who hates himself or herself for being white, while a black kid can declare his denial of racism and he is wise beyond his years. That kids denial of racism could get him killed, yet that's what you want blacks to do, while you want white kids to accept that racism is their birthright.

I know what I say when I say it. Learn to read the words, all of them, before you make your assessment. Because those like you shut down at the first mention of white and racist then claim that I hate all whites or think that all whites are racists when I have never made any such statements and on numerous occasions have stated that not all whites are racists. But I am not going to back down on the record of continuing white racism in order to say words that make you fell better about yourself. Work to end the racism in the white community and stop looking for ways to deny the problem.

The pendulum swings both ways my friend.

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...s-more-likely-to-be-seen-as-racist?src=usn_fb

No the pendulum doesn't swing both ways. But whites like you try making that claim when there is 243 years of documented evidence showing different. What you claim as black racism is the response of blacks to white racism.

Oh please, most blacks never experienced any real racism. Blacks are more racist than whites. I've seen that first hand on several occasions.

I'm black, 59 years old, and can tell you that your white ass is full of shit. You haven't seen a motherfucking thing first hand. Don't be white trying to tell me what blacks don't experience. Understand?

I've heard what they consider racism, but was never racist at all. White police officers shooting unarmed blacks have nothing to do with race. They shoot unarmed whites as well. Criticizing Ears when he was President had nothing to do with race. It had to do with his bad policies. Oh, and the more recent one: President Trump having a travel ban on countries that have a problematic amount of people with coronavirus has nothing to do with race, it has to do with protecting our country. Going after criminal illegal aliens has nothing to do with race, it has to do with the preservation of our working Americans.

Bob Marley

Let me get this straight, you are celebrating a black man, who worships white women like wm worship John Deer hats that covers bald spots, the same black guy, if driving 3 deep in a kick ass car in a neighborhood near you, you'd call the cops on, the exact same black guy, who comes whining to the black community for bail money or most cased money to cover funereal cost, cause he's dead from a racist white cop, who don't vote, who has about as much creds as a retarded trump supporter, who put more ww on welfare than do bw, especially in the south...THAT BLACK GUY?

News Flash...there's a reason they're running to white women for a hug, bw know they full of shit.

Next?

Bob Marley

Wait!

No disrespect to you my brother, but today's young bloods are about a loyal to their race, as Trump is to his side kicks. Any ni**** thinking Bob and Harry is loving yo black ass, need only wait until dark for their hugs...give me a break. They think cause they can openly drag ww to her cave, that somehow all is good in La la land.....when in reality, their slaves to white skin and don't even know it.

Gee,
So some people of varying races are prejudice, and some are not. Who’d of thunk it. And we are all the sum total of how we we educated and raised, and what experience we have had. And when we are accused of being racist, it tends to piss us off. I’ve been around long enough, and have had more experience than the majority of people walking down the street on this subject. I’ll continue to make my judgement based on how things are presented to me. If I see one thing a certain way, and interaction or information contradicts it, I’ll react and respond accordingly. If anyone doesn’t like it, we don’t need to have contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob Marley

Wait!

No disrespect to you my brother, but today's young bloods are about a loyal to their race, as Trump is to his side kicks. Any ni**** thinking Bob and Harry is loving yo black ass, need only wait until dark for their hugs...give me a break. They think cause they can openly drag ww to her cave, that somehow all is good in La la land.....when in reality, their slaves to white skin and don't even know it.

All I can say is that just because you have a white woman doesn't mean you stop being black. And for those brothers who lose themselves because of that, I must say that they need to man up and get some balls. Some of these young brothers like this one will learn. I'm divorced and happy but I've been with white women and I make them understand that I am black and that racism does still impact us and if she is going to be with me she will unlearn any racism she has or she's out. She will work to rid her circle of white friends from their racism or she's out. She doesn't get to talk that silly shit these whites here talk to me, because if she does that once, she's out. There ain't no coming back to me the next day talking that I'm sorry, bu, bu, bu, but shit. Fuck the dumb shit, you can eat pussy but it has no nutritional value and just like everything else you can't take your woman with you when you are gone and she won't be standing before god with you either, so these weak black motherfuckers with white women who want to talk stupid best start standing for something.

k
The Democratic Party exploits minorities
I love the poorly educated....Trump's words not mine...One more time, who's exploiting who?
well intelligent people understand that President Trump was ridiculing Hillary Clinton who called average mainstream Americans "uneducated, deplorable...." and she wonders why she lost by a landslide
Hillary was right and she should never have apologized. She didn't lose by a landslide. She actually ended up with more votes.

Forum List

Back