I Urge Israel To Take Out Iran's Nuke Plant. You?

If I had to choose a neighbor and my choices were Israel, Syria, Lebanon or Iran... I'[m thinking I'm going with Israel. But that's just me.

Am I looking at this correctly? I think that he's Jewish. Wouldn't that fact make it unlikely that he is anti-semitic? I'm making sure that I'm reading the correct post from the correct poster.
First off smarty pants, I he wasn't referring to me, but try to keep up!

Guess you haven't met many Jews. Even a good number of Jews in Israel are self-haters. American and European Jews are primarily leftist. Their leftist ideology leads them to self-hatred!

I believe that many jews suffer from a self induced mental illness.

On one hand, they create all kinds of choas and evil.

But yet, with the other hand, use the god inspired Torah as a moral reference for good.

This bi-polar shifting between good and evil.

Leads to a pathological self-hared among many jewish people.

"Our dear Imam [Khomeini] said that the occupying regime must be wiped off the map and this was a very wise statement. We cannot compromise over the issue of Palestine. … Our dear Imam targeted the heart of the world oppressor in his struggle, meaning the occupying regime. … For over fifty years the world oppressor tried to give legitimacy to the occupying regime, and it has taken measures in this direction to stabilize it." Ahmadinejad

"Israel has declared armed struggle against Islamic countries and its destruction is a must for all governments and nations of Islam."Imam Khomeini

"the most detested people in all humanity"Ahmadinejad

"The Zionist regime has lost its raison d'être. Today, the Palestinians identify with your name [Khomeini], your memory, and in your path. They are walking in your illuminated path and the Zionist regime has reached a total dead end. Thanks to God, your wish will soon be realized, and this germ of corruption will be wiped off"

"Those who think they can revive the stinking corpse of the usurping and fake Israeli regime by throwing a birthday party are seriously mistaken. Today the reason for the Zionist regime's existence is questioned, and this regime is on its way to annihilation."Ahmadinejad

"You should know that the criminal and terrorist Zionist regime which has 60 years of plundering, aggression and crimes in its file has reached the end of its work and will soon disappear off the geographical scene." Ahmadinejad

The point is I can go in and on with statements made by the Iranian Govts. position on Israel. The nation of Israel does not need the United States or any other nations permission to defend itself through pre-emptive action if it so chooses. If a nation has made threats to the very existance of your own be it Israel or any other and then has demonstrated many times it's detetmination to develop, aquire, and deploy nuclear technology and at the same time make these threats. Then in this case the other nation (i.e. Israel) would have every right to make whatever moves it deems necessary in order to assure it's existance in light of that.

"You should know that the criminal and terrorist Zionist regime which has 60 years of plundering, aggression and crimes in its file has reached the end of its work and will soon disappear off the geographical scene." Ahmadinejad
Once again, Ahmadinejad was refering to the "Zionist regime" and not the people of Israel.

He has never called for violence toward the people of Israel,

Just the elimination of the fascist Zionist government which rules the terrorist state of Israel.

Once again, Ahmadinejad was refering to the "Zionist regime" and not the people of Israel.

He has never called for violence toward the people of Israel,

Just the elimination of the fascist Zionist government which rules the terrorist state of Israel.
Bullshit. "The most detested people in humanity"

Bullshit.

Forein Aid to Zionut Entity:

3 BBBBBBBBBBBillion - Regular Foreign Aid

3.1 BBBBBBBBBillion in military Foreign Aid since 2007 as approved by Bush

6.1 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion Grand Total

.:eek:

BBBBBBBBBBig fucking deal.

President OBBBBBBBBama spends more than that bailing out car companies that SHOULD be getting plowed under by market forces instead.

Spending some money to support an actual honest to God ally is not such a shocking thing, except to pig-dogs like you who actually harbor anti-Jewish bigotry.

You remain a fucking imbecile on all levels.

Spending some money to support an actual honest to God ally is not such a shocking thing,.

Shalom. How is the weather in Tel Aviv?

So tell my good "buddy" , why did you fuckers blow up the USS Liberty? Why did you bastards refuse to share the 09/11 inteligence thereby allowing the WTC and the Pentagon to be attacked killing over 3000 people in the process?

Why were you guys celebrating after 09/11?

Spending some money to support an actual honest to God ally is not such a shocking thing,.

So tell my good "buddy" , why did you fuckers blow up the USS Liberty? Why did you bastards refuse to share the 09/11 inteligence thereby allowing the WTC and the Pentagon to be attacked killing over 3000 people in the process?

They weren't, moron.

That was your arab friends.

They weren't, moron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw]YouTube - Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11[/ame]

You do realize the "We were there to document" was a mistranslation created by disingenious antisemites like yourself!

They weren't, moron.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw]YouTube - Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11[/ame]

They weren't, moron.

PT Barnum has a word for folks like you.

They weren't, moron.

Oh, I am sorry. I stand corrected................................NOT:

"In an astonishing four-part series on Israeli spying in the US, top Fox News reporter Carl Cameron detailed how Israeli agents on American soil had tracked the hijackers, as they moved amongst us, and, in addition, had launched what appeared to be a wide-ranging and quite aggressive intelligence-collection operation directed at US government offices across the country. The allegations contained in his report were denied – and the story (which soon disappeared from the Fox News web site) was never followed up, but Cameron’s reportage haunts us today, and mocks us from the archives where it has been gathering dust for eight years. "Since September 11, more than 60 Israelis have been arrested or detained, either under the new patriot anti-terrorism law, or for immigration violations," reported Cameron:

"A handful of active Israeli military were among those detained, according to investigators, who say some of the detainees also failed polygraph questions when asked about alleged surveillance activities against and in the United States. There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9-11 attacks, but investigators suspect that the Israelis may have gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance, and not shared it. A highly placed investigator said there are ‘tie-ins.’ But when asked for details, he flatly refused to describe them, saying, ‘evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.’"

Hey stupid. Find your brain yet? I think you may have deposited it in the toilet. If you flushed -- it's probably too late. Small loss.

The USS Liberty incident was already examined and your claim is disingenuous, as you know.

The dancing Israeli story is part and parcel of some moronic 9/11 Trufer campaign. You have all the brainpower of a 9/11 Trufer. Tell us: are you actually THAT stupid?

Hey stupid. Find your brain yet? I think you may have deposited it in the toilet. If you flushed -- it's probably too late. Small loss.

The USS Liberty incident was already examined and your claim is disingenuous, as you know.

The dancing Israeli story is part and parcel of some moronic 9/11 Trufer campaign. You have all the brainpower of a 9/11 Trufer. Tell us: are you actually THAT stupid?

But the desperation is pretty funny. In a thread discussing Iran's nuclear weapons program, his defense of them continues to fall flat on its face so he pulls out any and every gripe he has about Israel (and Jews) that are unrelated to the topic.

I would think it's sort of cute, but it's too desperate to be so.

They weren't, moron.

Oh, I am sorry. I stand corrected................................NOT:

"In an astonishing four-part series on Israeli spying in the US, top Fox News reporter Carl Cameron detailed how Israeli agents on American soil had tracked the hijackers, as they moved amongst us, and, in addition, had launched what appeared to be a wide-ranging and quite aggressive intelligence-collection operation directed at US government offices across the country. The allegations contained in his report were denied – and the story (which soon disappeared from the Fox News web site) was never followed up, but Cameron’s reportage haunts us today, and mocks us from the archives where it has been gathering dust for eight years. "Since September 11, more than 60 Israelis have been arrested or detained, either under the new patriot anti-terrorism law, or for immigration violations," reported Cameron:

"A handful of active Israeli military were among those detained, according to investigators, who say some of the detainees also failed polygraph questions when asked about alleged surveillance activities against and in the United States. There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9-11 attacks, but investigators suspect that the Israelis may have gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance, and not shared it. A highly placed investigator said there are ‘tie-ins.’ But when asked for details, he flatly refused to describe them, saying, ‘evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.’"

What a fucking tool.

Here, bolded and otherwise highlighted, are the words morons like Confusedatious appear to overlook:

* * * * There is no indication that the Israelis were involved in the 9-11 attacks, but investigators suspect that the Israelis may have gathered intelligence about the attacks in advance * * * *

From that one MIGHT draw a tentative conclusion that the Israelis were more aware of our gaping security holes than we were. Maybe.

Forum List

Back