I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

Meaningless? Lol you have California issuing illegals to have driver's license there by raising car insurance rates for citizens and you call it meaningless?

How does that effect me living in the mid-west?

Why do I care?

And what ifs? You have gay marriage legal where the people voted against it .

You have the SCOTUS to thank for that. Personally I do not think the government should be involved in marriage at all.

So you think all car insurance companies are local?

I think rates are based on the state you live in. When I moved from NC to where I am now my rates changed even though the only thing that changed was my location.

Where in the Constitution does it say that?
Exactly. Show us where it says noncitizens can vote.

Educate yourself on what the Constitution is, fuck this is embarrassing to even read. how can you function and be this ignorant.

The Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do, no where does the Constitution say I cannot kill you, so by your stupid, fucked up logic it is legal for me to kill you.

Go finish high school and then come back.
You're a damn idiot.
Where in the Constitution does it say that?

Educate yourself on what the Constitution is, fuck this is embarrassing to even read. how can you function and be this ignorant.

The Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do, no where does the Constitution say I cannot kill you, so by your stupid, fucked up logic it is legal for me to kill you.

You're beyond ignorant. Read the 15th Amendment.

And? Again...the Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do. The 15th does not change that.
Do you believe noncitizens should have the right to vote?
No one does Stop putting up that scarecrow

You're a damn idiot.

And? Again...the Constitution is not a list of things we cannot do. The 15th does not change that.

Not really true. There are cities that have allowed non-citizens to vote in elections like school board and such. The logic is that they live there, pay taxes there and have a horse in the race so why not let them be a part of the decision making.

I do not agree with it, but I see the logic behind it.

You're a damn idiot.

Not really true. There are cities that have allowed non-citizens to vote in elections like school board and such. The logic is that they live there, pay taxes there and have a horse in the race so why not let them be a part of the decision making.

Wasn't thinking of that Just presidential election

You're a damn idiot.

I assumed so, but with these jokers you have to be exact in your wording or they will jump like a raccoon on a trash can

I assumed so, but with these jokers you have to be exact in your wording or they will jump like a raccoon on a trash can
That cracked me up Thanks,,I needed that

So what are going to do to prevent it? Nothing. You're gonna say....."Well, the state voted to allow illegals to vote in Federal elections so it's okay". You're not man enough to take a stand. You're the problem in this country.

I would do what most would do, pressure our elected officials to take a stand against the state doing so. I think most ever other state in the union would be opposed so the Fed Govt would do something about it.

While your fun little "what if" games are cute and all, they are also meaningless from some loser sitting at home in his basement who has never contributed a thing to this country.
Yeah, everyone is a loser that defends the integrity of our system, huh. You speak out of both sides of your mouth. You should run for office, Mr. Leftist.

You're a damn idiot.

They're living there illegally, you corrupt dumb ass.

Meaningless? Lol you have California issuing illegals to have driver's license there by raising car insurance rates for citizens and you call it meaningless?

How does that effect me living in the mid-west?

Why do I care?

And what ifs? You have gay marriage legal where the people voted against it .

You have the SCOTUS to thank for that. Personally I do not think the government should be involved in marriage at all.

So you think all car insurance companies are local?

I think rates are based on the state you live in. When I moved from NC to where I am now my rates changed even though the only thing that changed was my location.

True I just like to bitch about California and Illinois giving driver's license to illegals and why my rates are not like $3 bucks a month with no claims and a perfect driving record for the past 30 years or so after it became mandatory in all 50 states.

Nobody has given illegals the right to vote, that is just a lie that you like to parrot.

I am talking about cities giving legal, resident aliens the right to vote in things like school broads and etc.

Do try and keep up, I waste so much time bringing you up to speed

Nobody has given illegals the right to vote, that is just a lie that you like to parrot.

I am talking about cities giving legal, resident aliens the right to vote in things like school broads and etc.

Yeah and they are indoctrinating the children into more liberalism by giving the right to vote to illegals.

But you knew that already...

Yeah and they are indoctrinating the children into more liberalism by giving the right to vote to illegals.

Nobody has given illegals the right to vote.

you can post it here 1000 times and it will still be a lie

Now you're pissing on our shoes and telling us it's rain. Democrats are supporting the right for illegals to vote. Fact.

So you ignore the facts asshole? And you posted it they can vote local in some local elections..

Now you're pissing on our shoes and telling us it's rain. Democrats are supporting the right for illegals to vote. Fact.

He is super trolling now, he knows illegals can vote yet say they can't.

Super tard alert!!!!

Provide some links of this happening.

So you ignore the facts asshole? And you posted it they can vote local in some local elections..

I did not post that illegals can vote in some local elections.
Is lying all you have left or are your too stupid to know the difference between an illegal and a legal alien resident?

He is super trolling now, he knows illegals can vote yet say they can't.

Super tard alert!!!!

You make up lies about what I said and then accuse me of trolling.

Once again, irony is lost on the ignorant.

Forum List

Back