I thought the left said Trump was a pretend Christian?

They're living there illegally, you corrupt dumb ass.

Nobody has given illegals the right to vote, that is just a lie that you like to parrot.

I am talking about cities giving legal, resident aliens the right to vote in things like school broads and etc.

Do try and keep up, I waste so much time bringing you up to speed

Yeah and they are indoctrinating the children into more liberalism by giving the right to vote to illegals.

But you knew that already...

Nobody has given illegals the right to vote.

you can post it here 1000 times and it will still be a lie
Now you're pissing on our shoes and telling us it's rain. Democrats are supporting the right for illegals to vote. Fact.

Provide some links of this happening.

You fucking already admitted it.. so you want me to waste my time making a fool out of you and then you will ignore or try to change the goal posts?

Nobody has given illegals the right to vote, that is just a lie that you like to parrot.

I am talking about cities giving legal, resident aliens the right to vote in things like school broads and etc.

Double talk.

only if you are too ignorant to know the difference between an illegal and a legal resident alien.

Which, clearly is the case with you. One more reason why you need to go back and get your GED

Yeah and they are indoctrinating the children into more liberalism by giving the right to vote to illegals.

Now you're pissing on our shoes and telling us it's rain. Democrats are supporting the right for illegals to vote. Fact.

You fucking already admitted it.. so you want me to waste my time making a fool out of you and then you will ignore or try to change the goal posts?

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? are you too stupid to know the difference between an illegal and a legal resident alien?

you should go back and get your GED as well.

you two are like the wonder twins and your super power is ignorance.

So you ignore the facts asshole? And you posted it they can vote local in some local elections..

I did not post that illegals can vote in some local elections.
Is lying all you have left or are your too stupid to know the difference between an illegal and a legal alien resident?

You just posted it dumb fuck in post 431

Golfing GatorPlatinum Member

So you ignore the facts asshole? And you posted it they can vote local in some local elections..

Is lying all you have left or are your too stupid to know the difference between an illegal and a legal alien resident?

Post 431 is about legal, resident aliens...not illegals.

Go back to school, get your GED and learn the difference between the two. you are just embarrassing yourself now.

San Francisco allows undocumented immigrants to vote in school elections

Proponents argued that expanding school board elections to non-citizens made sense given that one-third of children in the system have foreign-born parents.

legal aliens, moron boi, legal aliens ...

Proponents argued that expanding school board elections to non-citizens made sense given that one-third of children in the system have foreign-born parents.

Well, what do you know.

I was wrong, I did not know that San Fran had done that.

Thanks for the information.

Dude, what the hell is wrong with you? are you too stupid to know the difference between an illegal and a legal resident alien?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.w...7-87fc-c3f7ee4035c9_story.html?outputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/college-park-decides-to-allow-noncitizens-to-vote-in-local-elections/2017/09/13/2b7adb4a-987b-11e7-87fc-c3f7ee4035c9_story.html?outputType=amp

College Park vote on noncitizen voting rights was insufficient, city says

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.washingtonpost.com/local/md-politics/college-park-decides-to-allow-noncitizens-to-vote-in-local-elections/2017/09/13/2b7adb4a-987b-11e7-87fc-c3f7ee4035c9_story.html?outputType=amp

No your ignorance and trolling is one for the books

Immigrants are getting the right to vote in cities across America, which is Trump's worst nightmare

A Maryland city voted Tuesday night to enfranchise noncitizens, the latest in a growing effort to expand immigrant voting rights.

With a tie-breaking vote from the mayor, the City Council in College Park approved the measure to allow undocumented immigrants, student visa holders and residents with green cards to vote in local elections, The Washington Postreports.

Several other cities in Maryland already allow noncitizens to vote locally. Chicago and San Francisco

Immigrants are getting the right to vote in cities across America, which is Trump's worst nightmare

A Maryland city voted Tuesday night to enfranchise noncitizens, the latest in a growing effort to expand immigrant voting rights.

With a tie-breaking vote from the mayor, the City Council in College Park approved the measure to allow undocumented immigrants, student visa holders and residents with green cards to vote in local elections, The Washington Postreports.

Several other cities in Maryland already allow noncitizens to vote locally. Chicago and San Francisco

House Votes to Allow Illegal Immigrants to Vote

Mar 8, 2019 | Web Team

image-xxx-19.jpeg

House Democrats have voted to allow illegal immigrants the right to vote.

The Washington Times reports HR 1 defends localities which allow illegal immigrants to vote in local elections. Non-citizens are still barred from voting in federal elections.

Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote - Rasmussen Reports®

Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote
Are voters ready to let illegal immigrants vote? A sizable number, including most Democrats, are.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that one-out-of-three Likely U.S. Voters (35%) now believes that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote if they can prove they live in this country and pay taxes. Sixty percent (60%) disagree, while five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Mar 8, 2019 | Web Team

image-xxx-19.jpeg

House Democrats have voted to allow illegal immigrants the right to vote.

The Washington Times reports HR 1 defends localities which allow illegal immigrants to vote in local elections. Non-citizens are still barred from voting in federal elections.

Fake news. All the House did was affirm the rights of municipalities to make their rules without Fed interference.

We make decisions about trash pickup, snow removal and equipment for the parks," College Park Councilwoman Christine Nagle told The New York Times in August. "We have shared concerns with our neighbors regardless of whether they are U.S. citizens."

Noncitizens are still barred from voting in federal and statewide elections, but municipalities have discretion to override that on a local level.

Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote - Rasmussen Reports®

Most Democrats Think Illegal Immigrants Should Vote
Are voters ready to let illegal immigrants vote? A sizable number, including most Democrats, are.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that one-out-of-three Likely U.S. Voters (35%) now believes that illegal immigrants should be allowed to vote if they can prove they live in this country and pay taxes. Sixty percent (60%) disagree, while five percent (5%) are undecided. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

I guess they agree with the old battle cry of the Revolution...

hqdefault.jpg

He is super trolling now, he knows illegals can vote yet say they can't.

Super tard alert!!!!

You make up lies about what I said and then accuse me of trolling.

Once again, irony is lost on the ignorant.

San Francisco will allow noncitizens to vote in a local election, creating a new immigration flashpoint

San Francisco will allow noncitizens to vote in a local election, creating a new immigration flashpoint
By CINDY CARCAMO
OCT 26, 2018 | 5:00 AM

la-1540489828-4hiqbfdsax-snap-image

Voters cast ballots at San Francisco City Hall in November 2016. San Francisco will become the first city in California and one of only a handful nationwide to allow noncitizens to vote in a local election next month. (Jeff Chiu / Associated Press)

San Francisco in November will become the largest city in the nation to allow noncitizens the chance to vote in a local election, making the city once again a flashpoint in the debate about immigration.

Noncitizens, including those without legal status, will be allowed to vote only in a school board race and just a little more than 40 have registered to vote so far.

We make decisions about trash pickup, snow removal and equipment for the parks," College Park Councilwoman Christine Nagle told The New York Times in August. "We have shared concerns with our neighbors regardless of whether they are U.S. citizens."

Noncitizens are still barred from voting in federal and statewide elections, but municipalities have discretion to override that on a local level.

Which should be their right to do.

Super tard alert!!!!

San Francisco in November will become the largest city in the nation to allow noncitizens the chance to vote in a local election, making the city once again a flashpoint in the debate about immigration.

Noncitizens, including those without legal status, will be allowed to vote only in a school board race and just a little more than 40 have registered to vote so far.

Does not change that you were lying about what I posted.

Super tard alert!!!!

By CINDY CARCAMO
OCT 26, 2018 | 5:00 AM

la-1540489828-4hiqbfdsax-snap-image

Voters cast ballots at San Francisco City Hall in November 2016. San Francisco will become the first city in California and one of only a handful nationwide to allow noncitizens to vote in a local election next month. (Jeff Chiu / Associated Press)

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters - a whopping 49 sign up

SF spends $300,000 to register noncitizen voters — a whopping 49 sign up
Matier & Ross | on October 28, 2018

Forum List

Back