I thought I could not imigrate to the USA because I would be a public charge but I think it doesnt

apply to me. Public Charge

I dont fall really under the category public charge.
It would be easier to go to Mexico and then to Ciudad Juarez and sneak across the Rio Grande into El Paso.
I like the USA, always did with small excpetions for a while because of serbia and war and such. Now Im back as always to like the USA. Though that being said I first should probably visit, to see if it is how I imagine it to be. After I visited I can make a better conclusion if I want to imigrate there.

Whatever you do, don't tell the leftists in HR that you like the USA.

apply to me. Public Charge

I dont fall really under the category public charge.
Are you really in Chicago now? I live in Valparaiso, Indiana, which is just roughly 70 miles from downtown Chicago. I was born within the city limits of Chicago in 1961, and we lived in Oak Lawn and Tinley Park when I was a kid, from 1961-71.

No it is a phantasy location. Im in upper austria, 1 hour with the train from Salzburg and 30 minutes with the train from Linz. Google those cities.
I think you should be grateful to live in a beautiful place like that
I've never travelled to Europe but some friends of mine went to Europe last year. They did visit Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
They told me Salzburg is one of the best town they have seen :)

Forum List

Back