I thought I could not imigrate to the USA because I would be a public charge but I think it doesnt

apply to me. Public Charge

I dont fall really under the category public charge.
It would be easier to go to Mexico and then to Ciudad Juarez and sneak across the Rio Grande into El Paso.
I like the USA, always did with small excpetions for a while because of serbia and war and such. Now Im back as always to like the USA. Though that being said I first should probably visit, to see if it is how I imagine it to be. After I visited I can make a better conclusion if I want to imigrate there.

I swear to God I will start a revolution if they allow someone like you to migrate to my country

What can you contribute to our country?

I think I could be a profiler or such. I do as hobby classifying people, recognising faces etc. on race forums, I also know a bit about genetics. That is a hobby of mine.
Dude, most jobs are filled with progressive assholes who are so stuck on race if you even mention that you want to profile people they will likely string you up in way that you would never get a job.

I think I could be a profiler or such. I do as hobby classifying people, recognising faces etc. on race forums, I also know a bit about genetics. That is a hobby of mine.
Dude, most jobs are filled with progressive assholes who are so stuck on race if you even mention that you want to profile people they will likely string you up in way that you would never get a job.

The american police does employ profilers though, maybe not only racial though, they create profiles of suppossed criminals, partly also racial etc. it is very normal.

The american police does employ profilers though, maybe not only racial though, they create profiles of suppossed criminals, partly also racial etc. it is very normal.
Only college educated ones. You'll never make it. Better learn a trade where you can get a job, even if it's mowing yards.

• Medicaid and other health insurance and health services (including public assistance for immunizations and for testing and treatment of symptoms of communicable diseases; use of health clinics, short-term rehabilitation services, and emergency medical services) other than support for long-term institutional care
  • Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
  • Nutrition programs, including Food Stamps, the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC), the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Program, and other supplementary and emergency food assistance programs
  • Housing benefits
  • Child care services
  • Energy assistance, such as the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
  • Emergency disaster relief
  • Foster care and adoption assistance
  • Educational assistance (such as attending public school), including benefits under the Head Start Act and aid for elementary, secondary, or higher education
  • Job training programs
  • In-kind, community-based programs, services, or assistance (such as soup kitchens, crisis counseling and intervention, and short-term shelter)
How none of ^ shit is figured in is beyond me

Mortimer you live off of public assistance from the Austrian government. You will not get approved to immigrate to the U.S. You would not have a skill or education to make a living and pay your own bills.

Are you really in Chicago now? I live in Valparaiso, Indiana, which is just roughly 70 miles from downtown Chicago. I was born within the city limits of Chicago in 1961, and we lived in Oak Lawn and Tinley Park when I was a kid, from 1961-71.

No it is a phantasy location. Im in upper austria, 1 hour with the train from Salzburg and 30 minutes with the train from Linz. Google those cities.

Why? So you can invite the rest of your gypsy gang to rampage across our great nation picking pockets, begging, and robbing old pensioners.
Not a chance!

Are you really in Chicago now? I live in Valparaiso, Indiana, which is just roughly 70 miles from downtown Chicago. I was born within the city limits of Chicago in 1961, and we lived in Oak Lawn and Tinley Park when I was a kid, from 1961-71.

No it is a phantasy location. Im in upper austria, 1 hour with the train from Salzburg and 30 minutes with the train from Linz. Google those cities.
I like this about you-
“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
― Robert Frost

Forum List

Back