I Thought Hillary's Server Wasn't Hacked & No One Got Her E-mails?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Hacker ‘Guccifer,’ who uncovered Clinton’s private emails, to be extradited to US

Perhaps most notably,Marcel Lehel, a 42-year-old hacker better known by his pseudonym “Guccifer,” was the first source to uncover Hillary Clinton’s improper use of a private email account while she was Secretary of State, which the FBI is investigating as a potential danger to national security.

In March 2013, the hacker released to RT and several other news outlets the four memos that had been sent to Clinton from her former political adviser Sidney Blumenthal. The memos contain information regarding the September 11, 2012 attacks on the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, as well as the January 2013 hostage crisis in In Amenas, Algeria.

Lehel was indicted by the Department of Justice in 2014 on charges of wire fraud, unauthorized access to a protected computer, cyberstalking, aggravated identity theft and obstruction of justice.>>>"

CURRENT EVENTS | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

--------------------------

Romanian hacker 'Guccifer' who released some of Hillary Clinton's private emails and George Bush's family photos to be extradited to US
Notorious Romanian hacker to be extradited to the US

"The private email account of Hillary Clinton was targeted by the Romanian hacker.."

If Hillary's server wasn't hacked how the hell did he get her e-mails?!

---------------------

Guccifer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guccifer (real name Marcel Lazăr Lehel, born in 1973 [1]) is a Romanian hacker who is responsible for a number of high-level security breaches involving both current and former members of the United States government.

-------------------------------------------------

No threat to national security?
Hillary Clinton's servers contained highly classified e-mails and documents, SO classified that they could not be released under ANY circumstances.....

...and an ROMANIAN EX-CAB DRIVER / Hacker hacked into her 'encrypted' server, took some of her e-mails, and posted some of the information online! You can damn-well bet that if this clown was able to get to Hillary's files 'others' could...and DID...too.

:wtf:

"Hacker ‘Guccifer,’ who uncovered Clinton’s private emails, to be extradited to US

Perhaps most notably,Marcel Lehel, a 42-year-old hacker better known by his pseudonym “Guccifer,” was the first source to uncover Hillary Clinton’s improper use of a private email account while she was Secretary of State, which the FBI is investigating as a potential danger to national security.

In March 2013, the hacker released to RT and several other news outlets the four memos that had been sent to Clinton from her former political adviser Sidney Blumenthal. The memos contain information regarding the September 11, 2012 attacks on the US diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, as well as the January 2013 hostage crisis in In Amenas, Algeria.

Lehel was indicted by the Department of Justice in 2014 on charges of wire fraud, unauthorized access to a protected computer, cyberstalking, aggravated identity theft and obstruction of justice.>>>"

CURRENT EVENTS | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

--------------------------

Romanian hacker 'Guccifer' who released some of Hillary Clinton's private emails and George Bush's family photos to be extradited to US
Notorious Romanian hacker to be extradited to the US

"The private email account of Hillary Clinton was targeted by the Romanian hacker.."

If Hillary's server wasn't hacked how the hell did he get her e-mails?!

---------------------

Guccifer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Guccifer (real name Marcel Lazăr Lehel, born in 1973 [1]) is a Romanian hacker who is responsible for a number of high-level security breaches involving both current and former members of the United States government.

-------------------------------------------------

No threat to national security?
Hillary Clinton's servers contained highly classified e-mails and documents, SO classified that they could not be released under ANY circumstances.....

...and an ROMANIAN EX-CAB DRIVER / Hacker hacked into her 'encrypted' server, took some of her e-mails, and posted some of the information online! You can damn-well bet that if this clown was able to get to Hillary's files 'others' could...and DID...too.

:wtf:

I hadn't seen this before. I'd argued that it would be beneficial to prove her server was indeed hacked to prevent a defense of "no harm done" that Obama and Lynch had planned from the beginning. I don't believe for a minute she'll be indicted whatever is found. Obama knows she'll run her mouth about everything she has on him and his legacy could end up in a cell in Leavenworth.

So he made it aware to other hackers / nations that Hillary had a personal server, and since it was determined that her server's encryption system was not set up properly, she still ended up endangering our National Security...

...and I doubt the US government would waste all the time and effort to extradite this clown back to the US for just hacking Sydney's e-mails...unless there was something more to it.

I've known her e-mail was hacked since a bunch of goatfuckers killed Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans in Benghazi. Couldn't prove it until now, but any thinking person knew something was up.

That attack was too well orchestrated, too well planned, targets too well layed-in for a typical goatfucker attack. That takes time. And with them having easy access to her e-mail, Ubercunt gave them all the time they needed.

Ubercunt belongs in prison. But......

So do most dimocrap politicians and a good percentage of their voters

dimocraps are scum

Period.

And, yes. I am filled with hate. A lot of it.

You have no idea.

So he made it aware to other hackers / nations that Hillary had a personal server, and since it was determined that her server's encryption system was not set up properly, she still ended up endangering our National Security...

...and I doubt the US government would waste all the time and effort to extradite this clown back to the US for just hacking Sydney's e-mails...unless there was something more to it.

:lol:

How could he make anyone "aware" of that by hacking someone else's email? I don't think you're understanding how email works.

As for why he's being extradited, it's because he also hacked George W. Bush's sister, Colin Powell, and a significant number of other US politicians and American celebrities.

I've known her e-mail was hacked since a bunch of goatfuckers killed Ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans in Benghazi. Couldn't prove it until now, but any thinking person knew something was up.

That attack was too well orchestrated, too well planned, targets too well layed-in for a typical goatfucker attack. That takes time. And with them having easy access to her e-mail, Ubercunt gave them all the time they needed.

dimocraps are scum

Period.

You have no idea.

You're also "filled" with bullshit. Tell me more about what you've "known", clown - Hillary's email was never hacked.

The Lying Cocksucker in Chief and his born-in-Iran consigliere (Val Jarrett) knew very well that Ubercunt was using an illegal Server and did nothing about it.

They're complicit as Hell. Can't really jail a President but Valerie Jarrett is a traitor to this Country and belongs in Prison.

Or worse.

How could he make anyone "aware" of that by hacking someone else's email? I don't think you're understanding how email works.
Ummm, he was 1st discovered having gotten these e-mails because he posted them on on-line news sites and even explained how he was able to successfully hack into the servers he had.

As for why he's being extradited, it's because he also hacked George W. Bush's sister, Colin Powell, and a significant number of other US politicians and American celebrities.
Yup, no telling how much he could have had access to. Some of the e-mails sent to Sydney from Hillary, for example, reportedly contained classified info.

Hackers don't communicate with each other? They don't have their very own 'underground'?

Right, princess

Hillary's email was never hacked.
And you were told this because..... you were told it wasn't...and the government never lies, withholds information from it's citizens because it's so transparent...take Obama and his sealed records, for example. :p

You really need to catch up, clown.

Guccifer hacked Blumenthal's email. This isn't a secret, it's been known for 3 years now.

Oops!

The Lying Cocksucker in Chief and his born-in-Iran consigliere (Val Jarrett) knew very well that Ubercunt was using an illegal Server and did nothing about it.

They're complicit as Hell. Can't really jail a President but Valerie Jarrett is a traitor to this Country and belongs in Prison.

Or worse.

A couple weeks ago they found 4 emails FROM OBAMA on her server. He not only knew, but also violated his national security clearance by contacting her outside of protocol. His emails were redacted and pulled from release stating they contained sensitive material.

Hackers don't communicate with each other? They don't have their very own 'underground'?
Right, princess
When this guy posted e-mails between Sydney and Hillary on-line for the world to see he communicated with EVERYONE. As mentioned, he even posted HOW he was able to break their security systems... read the articles / info in the link before saying stupid shit.

Ummm, he was 1st discovered having gotten these e-mails because he posted them on on-line news sites and even explained how he was able to successfully hack into the servers he had.

Yeah, he hacked into Sidney Blumenthal's AOL account by guessing the answer to his security question. Not exactly James Bond stuff. What does that have to do with Hillary's server?

Yup, no telling how much he could have had access to. Some of the e-mails sent to Sydney from Hillary, for example, reportedly contained classified info.

Actually, we know exactly what he had access to. Do you have a link to this "report"?

You're also "filled" with bullshit. Tell me more about what you've "known", clown - Hillary's email was never hacked.

Ubercunt's e-mail was never hacked? Seriously?

Is there something you're not telling us?

Like.... How you need a vacation?

dimocraps are scum

Period.

You have no idea.

You can't possibly know her emails were not hacked. That is just the meme that the left concocted to try and say no harm no foul. You're stinking up the place.

Right, princess

I have no idea what you're even talking about, at this point. So what if hackers talk to each other?

Forum List

Back