The government can subpoena your e-mails without you knowing

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

This is what happened to Mark Levin, the conservatives talking head. The J6 committee subpoenaed his e-mails without him even knowing about it.

Meanwhile, the government claims that all the e-mails Hillary had when she gave up classified information on her private server or the IRS had when it went after conservative groups are forever missing and destroyed.

Funny that.

Even though Mark is a Constitutional lawyer, I doubt he will get anywhere challenging how his Constitutional right to privacy were violated.

Lawyers are basically useless, now.

We're living under the jackboot of a lawless revolutionary movement. Levin's skills in petifogging and splitting hairs, and whatever else lawyers do...isn't going to help, when there is no fealty to law, only obedience to the mob.

This is what happened to Mark Levin, the conservatives talking head. The J6 committee subpoenaed his e-mails without him even knowing about it.

Meanwhile, the government claims that all the e-mails Hillary had when she gave up classified information on her private server or the IRS had when it went after conservative groups are forever missing and destroyed.

Funny that.

Even though Mark is a Constitutional lawyer, I doubt he will get anywhere challenging how his Constitutional right to privacy were violated.

Lawyers are basically useless, now.

We're living under the jackboot of a lawless revolutionary movement. Levin's skills in petifogging and splitting hairs, and whatever else lawyers do...isn't going to help, when there is no fealty to law, only obedience to the mob.
I don't communicate thru emails anymore.

Seems Fox might want to go back to sending each other paper notes. There is a culture of lies there and paper can be shredded but emails can be subpoenaed. No one on Fox has any integrity. Levin might be lying too.

Seems Fox might want to go back to sending each other paper notes. There is a culture of lies there and paper can be shredded but emails can be subpoenaed. No one on Fox has any integrity. Levin might be lying too.
Seems rather disingenuous and further proof of how uneven justice in America is, when much of corporate media lied about Russiagate and Hunter’s laptop without consequence.

Yea, but...you guys are just funny. Prove it. If Hunter or any other Biden broke any laws prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. But I have no doubt once again it will just like all the other RW outrages, it is something they just "know" but the mean old demmicrats will keep the evidence just out of reach, poor widdle Republicans. Republicans are either Impotent, incompetent, or living in a fantasy world, an alternate reality.

Yea, but...you guys are just funny. Prove it. If Hunter or any other Biden broke any laws prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. But I have no doubt once again it will just like all the other RW outrages, it is something they just "know" but the mean old demmicrats will keep the evidence just out of reach, poor widdle Republicans. Impotent, incompetent, or living in a fantasy world, an alternate reality.
You guys???

Do you think lying to effect an election is acceptable? I suspect you do since you oppose dumb Don, and can’t think past that hatred or the consequences.

Forum List

Back