I thought Afghanistan was the "good war"???

I'm finished wasting my time with another liberal fake vet.

Good bye....and good luck with that I led my platoon into a herd of goats story....there is a sea story competition every year put on by the Navy League...try that shit there.

Chickenshit.

nodoginnafight
Left-leaning
Member #16263 Join Date: Dec 2008

ahhh now the "completely unexpected" disgression into vulgarities and personal insults .....

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:rolleyes: Ah, another puffing up contest and whoever puffs up best must be right because no one else is allowed ANY input.

I don't agree with that at all.

When it comes to ground recon in Afghanistan, I have some personal experience to offer because I served in that capacity as a recon platoon leader for six months in the 25th ID during their 04-05 leg of OEF.

For offering up that experience, I get a bunch of insults from someone who won't even list a branch of service.

I don't mind being insulted, but if you are going to insult the job I did, I'd at least like to know that you have some experience in the field.

Good bye....and good luck with that I led my platoon into a herd of goats story....there is a sea story competition every year put on by the Navy League...try that shit there.

Chickenshit.

nodoginnafight
Left-leaning

ahhh now the "completely unexpected" disgression into vulgarities and personal insults .....

Give it up, Junior.

It's obvious that whatever you do for God and country, your ass has never been on patrol in Afghanistan.

BTW, would you say that every recon element that gets compromised by goat herders is tactically inept?

I don't recall Obama ever pledging to end the war in Afghanistan.

He consistently said we need more troops there and to go after those who attacked us on 9/11.

The he's in the wrong place.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

And maybe if the Saudis spent more time policing their lunatics and less time stoning their women for minor infractions, the attacks of 9/11 may never have happened.

But we're in Afghanistan because they were the alleged country who "harbored" Bin Laden, or that is what I understood. Is that inaccurate? I agree with you, to a point.

Chickenshit.

nodoginnafight
Left-leaning

Give it up, Junior.

It's obvious that whatever you do for God and country, your ass has never been on patrol in Afghanistan.

BTW, would you say that every recon element that gets compromised by goat herders is tactically inept?
So the fuck what? So everyone should just shut up because you are more talented at insulting and questioning service than another?

What a fucking Nazi and idiotic attitude.

He consistently said we need more troops there and to go after those who attacked us on 9/11.

The he's in the wrong place.

Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis.

And maybe if the Saudis spent more time policing their lunatics and less time stoning their women for minor infractions, the attacks of 9/11 may never have happened.

But we're in Afghanistan because they were the alleged country who "harbored" Bin Laden, or that is what I understood. Is that inaccurate? I agree with you, to a point.

A welcome return to the topic - let's allow PP to slink of without anymore loss of dignity shall we?

I don't think there is any real doubt that the 911 perps were/are in Afghanistan and that their criminal activities were tolerated and harbored there. I think that means more than where they were born.

So the fuck what? So everyone should just shut up because you are more talented at insulting and questioning service than another?

One poster was insulting - one person was asking
I agree - the insulter was idiotic and I appreciated the fact that he/she crashed and burned in the process.

Makes sense...a good story about goat herds in the Sea of Kabul might just win...:cuckoo:

Don't put words in my mouth, or posts, or whatever.

I already responded to your "so only people that served can have an opinion" bit.

If PP wouldn't have insulted me (and my men), he wouldn't have gotten it back in spades.

I already responded to your "so only people that served can have an opinion" bit.

If PP wouldn't have insulted me (and my men), he wouldn't have gotten it back in spades.
My apologies if I did. Irrespective of who started it, neither should engage in it once started. All it does is turn into a slag fest and nothing gets discussed.

Anyone who voted for Obama thinking he was going to end the war in Afghanistan is a moron.

Many Obama voters thought that if this country elected Obama--that all wars would just stop--the entire world loved him so much--that the Taliwackers & Al Queda would just lay down their weapons & stop all activity.

A couple of weeks ago the FBI busted up an Afgani planned attack in this country that ranged from New York City to Denver. We lost 8 soldiers in Afganistan this last weekend when they were attacked at an outpost by over 100 Al Queda & Taliwackers.

No--it's certainly not over. BUT--how many thousands of times did we hear from our dear President--"That we took our eyes off of the ball" by invading Iraq & not concentrating on Afganistan?

Obama needs to do what the generals on the ground in Afganistan tell him to do. There is no retreat in this. We cannot give Al Queda or the Taliban a victory. If we do--their numbers will only grow--& the violence around the world & especially this country will increase.

This is a war we cannot run away from!

Last edited:
My apologies if I did. Irrespective of who started it, neither should engage in it once started. All it does is turn into a slag fest and nothing gets discussed.

Sorry, but I am not going to let some jerkoff who has never been there or done that insult the job my men and I did. Slagfest or not.

The insults were directed at PP due to that, not simply because he had served or not.

In fact, my money is on him being in the Navy.

Sorry, but I am not going to let some jerkoff who has never been there or done that insult the job my men and I did. Slagfest or not.

The insults were directed at PP due to that, not simply because he had served or not.

In fact, my money is on him being in the Navy.

MY money is on him being in Middle School

I've not been around here very long but I ran into this PP (peckerwood) character yesterday and what I got was off topic insults rather than substantive discussion...perhaps this is a habit with him and people just get tired of it?

On the other hand, I've been familiar with geauxtohell on a couple of other forums and found him to be reasonable...sorry if I jumped to any sort of conclusion here and contributed to a slag fest but it won't be the last time for sure.

I am really hoping Pat is some sort of commando steely eyed killer.

Because if he isn't, my tactical capabilities have been insulted by some REMF oxygen thief, or worse, some douchebag whose combat experience is limited to playing HALO on his playstation.

His posts indicates that, whatever he does, he has never been in Afghanistan, or at least hasn't ever been in a recon unit in Afghanistan.

Keep shooting your mouth off keyboard commando....all of the Vets I know and have served with don't brag about their exploits on message boards....this is the first sign of a fake vet.

and being a platoon leader in Call of Duty 4 is a bit different from being one in Afghanistan tough guy....so put the X-Box controller down and step back into reality.

I didn't brag. I gave you my opinion based on my personal experience, and you then asked me to clarify.

You haven't done shit, have you?
What branch, unit, MOS, etc.?

Forum List

Back