Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Other/Explain

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trump is going to lose

in a fair competition he could win.

a charismatic gas bag v a lying puppet

eventually the truth would get out and people would just deal with 4 years of trump.

but the media lies for leftist scum like there is no tomorrow.

once again, the unimportant and useless will make headlines while the important will be ignored.

Just admit that the Republicans picked a clown as their candidate.

think I was pretty clear with 'gas bag'.

but hey, if you have some kind of clown fetish (I don't judge)

clown.jpg

Or in it. (again, not judging)

How did you know I have a clown fetish? :eek:

trump is going to lose

in a fair competition he could win.

a charismatic gas bag v a lying puppet

eventually the truth would get out and people would just deal with 4 years of trump.

but the media lies for leftist scum like there is no tomorrow.

once again, the unimportant and useless will make headlines while the important will be ignored.

Just admit that the Republicans picked a clown as their candidate.

think I was pretty clear with 'gas bag'.

but hey, if you have some kind of clown fetish (I don't judge)

clown.jpg

Or in it. (again, not judging)

How did you know I have a clown fetish? :eek:
Just a guess.

Make sure to break out the good lotion

Since I am not a Trump supporter I cannot vote in this poll.

But I would think a loss would be Trump's own fault.

Not anybody else's.

But clearly he is going to blame it on somebody else.

That's how narcissism works.

I am not a Big orange clown supporter, but will be forced to vote for him in lieu of no other viable canidate to the pantsuit bulldyke. And when he looses it will be almost entirely his fault. If he would just read from a TelePrompTer, stick to attacks against Hellary, and follow the lessons learned in politics 101, he would waltz into the White House. She is as weak a canidate the Dems could put up, but he is too much of a political idiot to know how to win. The state of politics in American is remarkable low.

The blame lies squarely with the RNC. It starts with the reason we have Trump in the first place. The RNC betrayed us, lied to us, gave 0bama everything he wanted, didn't do anything they promised (except for Ted Cruz). John Boehner was a spineless idiot, Lindsay Graham is a traitor to the party, and Paul Ryan isn't much better.

That's how we got Trump. Now the worthless idiots who caused the mess, Ryan, McCain, Graham, and others are either refusing to endorse Trump, or they are openly criticizing him. Some even claim their intention to vote for Hillary.

If Trump loses, it's clearly the fault of the RNC.

PredfN- I agree with you with respect to the horrible RNC leadership and that is how Trump got the nomination. But now that he has it, he has got to be smart enough to bring it home, and nothing he has done since the convention has helped. Attacking a gold star family is political suicide. He constantly is sticking his foot in his mouth. It's mind boggling that a man with such impressive kids can be so impetuous. This race should be his to loose, and he seems hell bent on doing it.

I am a trump supporter by default. Trump gos down it will be on him alone. He cant blame the media because a republican candidate knows the media aint his friend.

that's funny when his campaign was orchestrated by roger ailes.

:rofl:

Ya, so? Where is Ol'Roger now? Floating back to Earth in his golden parachute I reckon. Who gives a shit really, but if that's the case then the Trumpkins are supporting an owned man for president.

And that there is why I mention it. That and the fact that he took Rogers side on the sexual harassment thing -because Donald needed to alienate women more

For Trump supporters, and you can make multiple choices (at least I think I set it up that way):

Hypothetical question: Let's say the campaign continues on as it is, and any kind of revolt or intervention within the GOP fails.

If Trump loses, where would you place the blame?

List it this way:

1. MSM

2. Illegal voter that stole the election

3. In 2020 then blame Trump being too Liberal while nominating Jerry Springer...

It’s a combination of things. The candidate is ultimately responsible for the altitude of the campaign. It can be as high as she/he wants it to be or as down and dirty.

Trump supporters are masters at fooling themselves because, after all, that is what they hear from their candidate:

“I’m telling you, November 8th, we’d better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged,” Trump to S. Hannity at 17:25

He calls the media “scum and garbage”:

And now he’s calling into question the…..wait for it….upcoming Presidential Debates; claiming the debate schedule that has been in place for over a year is now “rigged” too…

Screen Shot 2016-08-04 at 5.48.05 PM.png

The elections are rigged, the media are “scum and garbage” and now the debates are “rigged”. I have used nothing except Mr. Trump’s own words and tweets in this entire post; and it will be lumped in as being “baseless” also.

If your 12 y/o came home and gave you 3 excuses about why he flunked a History exam, blaming his friends, blaming the teachers, and blaming the textbooks…would you believe them?

And he’s not done yet. At some point in the future, I will bet you a nickel that after he loses, he will blame you and I for not voting for him.

The blame lies squarely with the RNC. It starts with the reason we have Trump in the first place. The RNC betrayed us, lied to us, gave 0bama everything he wanted, didn't do anything they promised (except for Ted Cruz). John Boehner was a spineless idiot, Lindsay Graham is a traitor to the party, and Paul Ryan isn't much better.

That's how we got Trump. Now the worthless idiots who caused the mess, Ryan, McCain, Graham, and others are either refusing to endorse Trump, or they are openly criticizing him. Some even claim their intention to vote for Hillary.

PredfN- I agree with you with respect to the horrible RNC leadership and that is how Trump got the nomination. But now that he has it, he has got to be smart enough to bring it home, and nothing he has done since the convention has helped. Attacking a gold star family is political suicide. He constantly is sticking his foot in his mouth. It's mind boggling that a man with such impressive kids can be so impetuous. This race should be his to loose, and he seems hell bent on doing it.

That "Gold Star" family used their personal tragedy for political purposes and deserved what they got. fuck them, imo. I find it hard to blame Trump, how many times have people thought "Oh my God, he put his foot in his mouth that time!" and as it turned out, it didn't hurt him at all. Perhaps it did this time, but I can see why he wasn't afraid to do it.

The Kahn's have been exposed for who and what they really are. Unfortunately all of Trump's enemies on both sides of the isle have used this issue to take him down. Still, imo, what Trump has done to the family of an military hero, is nothing in comparison to what Hillary did to the military heroes of Benghazi. Trump is still not the best candidate we could have gotten, but he's still better that Hillary.

No, you simple minded moron, they didn't even try. How many times do I have to say it to get through your thick skull eh? Well, never mind, if I have to do it again, then you are simply too stupid to talk to.

"They didn't even try..."

And what more could they have done?

Ummm, tried.

You are just too stupid to talk to. Dismissed.

Oh no, please...

Share with the class what more Republicans could have done to bring about what you and other supporters were so hoping they would.

I mean, wouldn't engineering a confrontation which shut down the government qualify as "trying"? How about that bit over raising the debt limit?

What more could have been done that wasn't sir?

<crickets>

I'm going to blame gay men
well, George Soros' LGBT cult is responsible for galvanizing all that support for Trump during the primaries by their carefully staged "crazy liberal" protests at Trump rallies...so...? I think Soros even took out Craigslist ads for people to be paid to protest at Trump rallies in each region he visited. Yeah, I'm going to blame gay men too. They've always been good at high theater after all..

Soros knew Trump didn't have a chance. That's why he paid to cement Trump as the nominee by cultivating your visceral-rejection of his crazy liberal army. So, Trumpsters, did you realize that gay men were paying protestors to make sure you voted for Trump in the primaries? You been had...lol.. And it WORKED too. I can just hear the champagne corks popping in the gay nightclubs as the GOP begrudgingly announced that "Trump won another state"...

:dev3:

Last edited:

What did the RNC "betray" you on?

Promising to stop 0bama, repeal 0bamacare, rein in spending, stop illegal immigration, and others. It's not that they tried and were unable, it's that they didn't try.

Oh, so you're mad that they didn't do what they could not possibly have done because they didn't have the votes.

No, you simple minded moron, they didn't even try. How many times do I have to say it to get through your thick skull eh? Well, never mind, if I have to do it again, then you are simply too stupid to talk to.
And just how many bills did they bring up to nullify the ACH, 50 . 60?

Trump is not a Republican, not a Conservative, and has merely utilized the infrastructure of the Republican party to create and pursue his goal. He could as easily have selected the Democrat party, as his "philosophies" are as closely aligned there just as well as they are with the R's.

It is not surprising - it is even appropriate - that true Republicans will not endorse or work for Trump. He has more shortcomings than anyone in recent memory, and he has not conspicuously fostered many traditional Republican philosophies.

When he loses, it will be entirely on him. He will have lost to the worst imaginable candidate, someone who is disliked even among her own partisans.

Loyalty is something that cannot be purchased.

I blame the corporations who own and use the media.
The media is CONSTANTLY repeating that Trump doesn't have a platform, which is an out and out lie and they keep slinging the mud.
I can't blame the media as they depend on the elites who sign their paychecks.

tRump himself boasted he would win through dominance of the media.

I'm going to blame gay men
well, George Soros' LGBT cult is responsible for galvanizing all that support for Trump during the primaries by their carefully staged "crazy liberal" protests at Trump rallies...so...? I think Soros even took out Craigslist ads for people to be paid to protest at Trump rallies in each region he visited. Yeah, I'm going to blame gay men too. They've always been good at high theater after all..

Soros knew Trump didn't have a chance. That's why he paid to cement Trump as the nominee by cultivating your visceral-rejection of his crazy liberal army. So, Trumpsters, did you realize that gay men were paying protestors to make sure you voted for Trump in the primaries? You been had...lol.. And it WORKED too. I can just hear the champagne corks popping in the gay nightclubs as the GOP begrudgingly announced that "Trump won another state"...

:dev3:
i don't understand why they think that mexicans and muslims will treat them any better than whitey.

Promising to stop 0bama, repeal 0bamacare, rein in spending, stop illegal immigration, and others. It's not that they tried and were unable, it's that they didn't try.

loony toon.... you have to have votes.

it would probably be good if you were required to take a basic physics course.

Oh, so you're mad that they didn't do what they could not possibly have done because they didn't have the votes.

And just how many bills did they bring up to nullify the ACH, 50 . 60?

Pssssstt! Hey nit wit, come here let me tell you something.....you are proving my point dumbass.

loony toon.... you have to have votes.

it would probably be good if you were required to take a basic physics course.

Apparently YOU need remedial reading.

For Trump supporters, and you can make multiple choices (at least I think I set it up that way):

Hypothetical question: Let's say the campaign continues on as it is, and any kind of revolt or intervention within the GOP fails.

If Trump loses, where would you place the blame?
Rigged System-Its already been shown the media colluded with the DNC and the Hillary campaign to make sure Bernie lost and they barely succeeded at that
Media-False stories,sensationalizing hit pieces,dragging up garbage from the past all the while colluding with the DNC which has already been proven and posting false polls.
Trump-The man NEEDS a filter although its a small one. Some crap he just needs to ignore. Like the raghead who talked shit JUST IGNORE IT! Hit Hillary every damn day because there is MORE than enough ammo to toss at her and her untrustworthy corrupt ass. By doing what he tends to do and making nonstories pushed by the media a HUGE negative story it just hurts him more. BE the man people look to to defeat an evil,corrupt,self serving bitch!

Forum List

Back