I think the Cargo ship intentionally crashed into the Baltimore Bridge, i have proof by the video.

Trump has empathy for the officer's family while Biden doesn't.
Bullshit Trump only cares about Trump, this is about a photo op. If Trump truly is doing this out of the goodness of his heart he will not mention it in any of his campaign speeches. I just hope he can keep his Big Mac hole shut long enough for the memorial service to go on without interruption

OMG

The brainwashing of the cult has reached new highs.
True. Some progress though, your cult leader's spokeshole refused to deny that he had dementia.

While the rest of your cult remains in denial.

You mean like that guy on Shark Tank who's claiming Trump is the victim?

Stop saying you and Trump want to end corruption when you yourselves are corrupt.
Nope. Because it happened in Baltimore. A state he's going to win easily

Biden easily carried Maryland with 65.4% of the vote to Trump's 32.2%

I almost said yes but then I considered this isn't a state he needs to worry about.

This is him takin care of his people.

Bullshit Trump only cares about Trump, this is about a photo op. If Trump truly is doing this out of the goodness of his heart he will not mention it in any of his campaign speeches. I just hope he can keep his Big Mac hole shut long enough for the memorial service to go on without interruption
DO you even know what a wake is?

Democrat leadership has been anti-Police anti law enforcement ever since Obama launched his attack on the Cambridge Police department. Biden helped fuel the BLM riots death and destruction but he has nothing to say about our brave men and women who literally put their life on the line to protect Americans.
Long before that. I don't know how long you were around but in the 1988 Presidential campaign, Dukakis the Democrat, was accused.of being soft.on crime ala Willie Horton

Nope. Because it happened in Baltimore. A state he's going to win easily

Biden easily carried Maryland with 65.4% of the vote to Trump's 32.2%

I almost said yes but then I considered this isn't a state he needs to worry about.

This is him takin care of his people.

So he shouldn't take care of States that didn't vote for him?

Remember what Trump said about the disformed soldier? Why do you bring people like that here? No one wants to see that. Never bring that guy here again.

Do you think that is worse than Obama saying "where da white wimmin at?" when he got to the White House?

Last edited:
DO you even know what a wake is?
Yes I do and the focus should be on the fallen officer, not a fat fucker making a campaign speech. Trump is only attending because he thinks it will score some political points And use it to attack Biden on immigration.

Yes I do and the focus should be on the fallen officer, not a fat fucker making a campaign speech. Trump is only attending because he thinks it will score some political points And use it to attack Biden on immigration.
Lots of white retired cops and off duty cops at the insurrection. Calling the Capitol Police the N word.

These are things real American leaders do. Unlike that worthless POS who's been squatting in the White House the last 3-1/2 years.

Trump to attend wake for late NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller​

"Former President Donald Trump plans to attend the wake of late New York Police Department Officer Jonathan Diller, who was killed this week during a traffic stop.

Diller was fatally shot while approaching an illegally parked vehicle. The alleged shooter, Guy Rivera, refused to leave the vehicle on Diller's orders and shot him, the Associated Press reported, citing police. Rivera has multiple prior arrests, a point Trump highlighted when expressing condolences for the family in a Truth Social post.

The wake is slated for Thursday in Long Island.

"President Trump is moved by the invitation to join NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller’s family and colleagues as they deal with his senseless and tragic death," campaign spokeswoman Karoline Leavitt said.

Diller was the first NYPD officer killed in two years.

"Our heartfelt prayers go out to the family of highly decorated NYPD officer Jonathan Diller, whose life was taken by a murderous career criminal yesterday during a traffic stop in Queens," Trump posted Tuesday. "The 'thug' in question has 21 prior arrests and just recently got out of prison - he NEVER should have been let back out on the streets. To Officer Diller’s family, and all of the other brave men and women of law enforcement who put your lives on the line every day, we love you, we appreciate you, and we will always stand with you!"

Trump to attend wake for late NYPD Officer Jonathan Diller
Remember when Trump called people who die in the line of duty "fools" and "suckers?"
Yeah, good times...
1711649592647.gif

Long before that. I don't know how long you were around but in the 1988 Presidential campaign, Dukakis the Democrat, was accused.of being soft.on crime ala Willie Horton
Yes I remember the campaign ad. That is far different from a sitting President and his 8 year crusade to demonize Police, pump up Black Lives Matter and use a variety of events and speeches to inflame Racial division. We've gone back 50 years in terms of race relations much of that due to Obama's efforts.

As long as the family is ok with it fine. They are the ones who should have the final say. I just hope Trump is respectful and doesn’t make this all about him
Seriously?
You think the guy who buried his ex, the mother of his kids, on a golf course for a tax break has the capability to consider anyone but himself?
1711649729396.png

Yes I remember the campaign ad. That is far different from a sitting President and his 8 year crusade to demonize Police, pump up Black Lives Matter and use a variety of events and speeches to inflame Racial division. We've gone back 50 years in terms of race relations much of that due to Obama's efforts.
Yeah, dumbass Obama.
Don't he know he was supposed to be White?

Somebody or something cut off the black box that was supposed to record actions on gauges and headings, so it looks like the accident was intentional.

Sabotage.

They still have video and audio evidence of what happened, but the cause of the power loss and the actions in the pilot house have been lost because the monitoring was cut off roughly 2 mins before the ship's crew started losing control.

Expect a lot of sabotage in America till after we can get rid of Biden?Obama.

I predicted something like this would happen last week and right on cue, it happened.

This will be explained away as an innocent accident, but it just happened to have massive consequences to our economy.

Expect shortages and higher prices everywhere as a result.

Yeesh. Not a great look. Could have still been a malfunction from the fire maybe?

Somebody or something cut off the black box that was supposed to record actions on gauges and headings, so it looks like the accident was intentional.

Sabotage.

They still have video and audio evidence of what happened, but the cause of the power loss and the actions in the pilot house have been lost because the monitoring was cut off roughly 2 mins before the ship's crew started losing control.

Expect a lot of sabotage in America till after we can get rid of Biden?Obama.

I predicted something like this would happen last week and right on cue, it happened.

This will be explained away as an innocent accident, but it just happened to have massive consequences to our economy.

Expect shortages and higher prices everywhere as a result.

It could have been caused by the power outage. You get the same thing with airplane black boxes.

Or it could have been deliberate, either way we don't know yet.

Forum List

Back