I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Very convenient argument, but in the 2016 election, Republicans were just as likely to vote by mail as Democrats, eve more so in Texas, for example. Are you saying that we are supposed to believe that while Democrats were rioting in the streets they were too afraid to go to to the voting booth? The Democratic Party relies on useful idiots to believe such nonsense.

Most people didn't demonstrate.

And why they chose to vote by mail really isn't the point. The fact is, they did.

I did the math. You didn’t.

Full retirement starts at 67, silly. Didn’t you know that?

So 11 years takes you to 78. Life expectancy for someone who is 67 years old is over 16 years.

I did not calculate the spousal or survivor benefits but that would only help SS‘s returns. Especially spousal benefits which can boost your SS check by 50%.

But you missed the “security” part of social security. The fact that if you live to be 100, you get the benefits. Your mattress won’t keep giving you cash.

Your 2% compounding numbers are way off. I might also add, you don’t seem to be taking into account taxes on the 85% of the SS. Post your numbers.

That’s actually what I’m afraid of if - Gd-willing - Trump wins. The Dems have been so brainwashed to believe Trump is an evil person that they will fight his efforts to solve America’s problems.

In the meantime, the “uncaring, evil” one went to the wake of a fallen police officer, comforting the widow and helping her financially, and showing heartfelt compassion.

The Democrat who “cares about people” ignored it completely, never even doing so much as to place a phone call, and instead hobb-knobbed with rich donors attracted by Obama and Clinton.

The thing is, the world saw a blue duck fly over the US and found that nearly half of parents are trying to prop up their adult children's finances, but they too are now suffering.

When i read the Lefty posts on here, they claim it was a pink elephant walking across the US and all these fantastic little graphs means every American is rich and partying under Biden's economy.

So reality seems to be at odds with the American Lefties

That's been going on for a while, and has a lot more to do with how useless that generation is.

Democrat ideology is the foundation for these useless generations. Everything is “free”. Rich people are bad, etc.

That's been going on for a while, and has a lot more to do with how useless that generation is.
So you're saying it's a fantastic economy under Biden, everyone is better off, but now you're saying it's been going on for a long time that half of parents are struggling to pay for their adult children's living costs.

So which is it? Are half struggling or everyone is better off?

So you're saying it's a fantastic economy under Biden, everyone is better off, but now you're saying it's been going on for a long time that half of parents are struggling to pay for their adult children's living costs.

So which is it? Are half struggling or everyone is better off?

I'm sorry, are you retarded? I mean, if I have to explain the basics to you, I'm not sure I can help you.

Gen Z are a generation that simply doesn't have a work ethic. Anyone who has worked with one can tell you that. They don't have the motivation boomers had to get out there and make their own way. They live on their parents health insurance until they are 26 and lounge around the house.

Nope. I calculated at the full rate, which wasn’t always 12.4%, it was a little lower in previous years.

I did the math. You didn’t. That’s how I know you’re wrong.
Let’s say on average that it was 9%, meaning 18% went to SS each year.

If I could have gotten kept that 18% instead, it would have been $20,000 in the later years, and let’s say $10,000 in the middle years, and $5,000 in the starting years - averaging 15 years each careee stage:

15 years at $5,000 = $75,000
15 years at $10,000 = $150,000
15 years at $18,000 = $270,000

That‘s just under $500,000 total. But wait! I would have been investing that the whole time, so that the $75,000 would have tripled, and the $150,000 would have doubled, and let’s sat the $270,000 has enough time to go up by half. So now we have:

$225,000 + $300,000 + $405,000

Now that’s a total of $930,000 extra I would have had the last time I drove away from the company parking lot. I invest it in an immediate annuity, which based on age 65, pays $5600 a month.

There is no question that SS is a bad deal for disciplined, upper-middle class earners. SS is designed to protect the lower-middle earners, or undisciplined people in general, from themselves for failing to put away for retirement.

Your surrender is noted

Fuck, you didn’t even try. WAFP
Just a HS Geometry problem
Fucking Pu……..ssy
look at you thinking you accomplished something. Again, no one in here owes workbook activity. So take your utter nonsense somewhere else.

I work for a living and I'm not in school. you want to do online education, go enroll somewhere and who em what you got. LOL I'm fking lauging my ass off at your utter nonsense cuck,

I'm sorry, are you retarded? I mean, if I have to explain the basics to you, I'm not sure I can help you.

Gen Z are a generation that simply doesn't have a work ethic. Anyone who has worked with one can tell you that. They don't have the motivation boomers had to get out there and make their own way. They live on their parents health insurance until they are 26 and lounge around the house.
Looks like the retardism is flying in from your end. The reason being is, Lefties live in dream land and it's always at odds with reality.

Can you give me a link please to your claimed facts in bold, baseless hot air statements means Jack shit, and there's an awful lot of Lefty Bovine Excrement on this board.

WTF? if the vaccine worked, what were you all worried about? Why can't you all explain? cat got your tongues?
No one forced anyone to get a vaccine.
How many doctors and military lost their jobs and service for not getting vaccinated. Do you know what the word mandatory means? hahahahahahahahahaha I guess you don't, master hasn't explained it to you yet.
YES, they should, let me know how that works out.
It's already happening,

Your 2% compounding numbers are way off. I might also add, you don’t seem to be taking into account taxes on the 85% of the SS. Post your numbers.
Starting in 1981 to 2024, if you paid maximum SS, both sides, it’s a total of $460k. With 2% interest it’s $640k.

I already said I factored in 20% effective tax rate.

Post your numbers. Why am I the only one that had do actually do any of the work on your claim?

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
IT was great. Fauci made the virus and COVID doesn't count....the dems closed everything, so blame them for the unemployment......You are a propagandist, but you're not very good.

In 2015, I was a Republican. However, I became increasingly alarmed by the political rise of Donald Trump and the evangelical support he garnered. It was clear to me at the time that Trump was intellectually, psychologically, and morally unfit for office and that it was delusional for anyone, especially evangelicals, to think otherwise.

My alarm only grew as increasing numbers of evangelicals threw their support behind Trump with his selection of Mike Pence, a devout Christian, as his running mate. It was at that time I began to write opinion pieces criticizing Trump and challenging evangelicals to stop buying into his self-glorifying lies. With very few exceptions, my op-eds fell on deaf ears

Forum List

Back