I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Teabaggers, like their dear leader, downplay COVID.

Trump told Bob Woodward he knew in February that ...​

1711721647199.png
NBC News
https://www.nbcnews.com › politics › donald-trump › t...

Sep 9, 2020 — President Donald Trump acknowledged the dangers of the coronavirus pandemic in a February interview with journalist Bob Woodward and ...

But...........a cargo ship hits the Francis Scott Key bridge in Baltimore and teabaggers are convinced of a nefarious plot.

Baltimore Bridge Collapse Prompts Right-Wing Conspiracy ...​

1711721828299.png
Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news

3 days ago — The collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore has led right-wingers to blame Biden and push conspiracy theories.

Conservatives : Covid was an overhyped flu meant to destroy the ONE TRUE GOD, Donald Trump.
Also Conservatives: Covid was a devious Chinese Biotweapon, meant to destroy the ONE TRUE GOD, Donald Trump.

Yes, both can be true. COVID didn’t have to be the worst plaque in the history of the world, we just had to be made to believe that it was because…well, Trump. In case you haven’t figured it out yet, China, Biden and the Democratic Party have, to put it mildly, a symbiotic relationship. Yeah I know, you don’t think China is our enemy, blah, blah, blah. You are sadly mistaken.

Unless you’re making a major purchase the Fed rate means little.

It makes cars more expensive but that’s about it for most people
Well, groceries are now considered major purchases, huh? :cuckoo:
Buying homes, renting apts? :cuckoo:
Using credit cards? :cuckoo:
etc.

You can try and reconcile what you stated, but it doesn't pass the sniff test. :eusa_whistle:

Just curious, but how many more Democrats than Republicans voted by mail in the presidential elections prior to 2020? It is very weird that the Democratic mail-in votes spiked so much when the COVID rules were implemented.

The Fed rate doesn’t affect most people.

That’s a decent inflation number.
The fed rate affects almost everyone: when the cost of borrowed funds goes up, not only is It more expensive for you to borrow, but all businesses costs go up as well, passing on the added expense to the consumer.

Just curious, but how many more Democrats than Republicans voted by mail in the presidential elections prior to 2020? It is very weird that the Democratic mail-in votes spiked so much when the COVID rules were implemented.
And it turned out to be an unnecessary excuse. We still had close to 100 million people vote on Election Day, and there was no spike in cases the following week.

It was all an exaggeration to be able to institute widespread mail ballots, and enable a steal.

Nope. I calculated at the full rate, which wasn’t always 12.4%, it was a little lower in previous years.

I did the math. You didn’t. That’s how I know you’re wrong.

You are claiming that said person would break even on their SS contributions at age 82, not counting interest and at 84 including 2% compounding interest? These numbers are incorrect, but even if accepted, those are both beyond the life expectancy in the US. Did you also calculate the maximum benefit for married couples? How do those numbers work out? You will find it is far longer in that case.

Many more Democrats did. Democrats were far more responsible in terms of covid. Where as more Republicans thumbed their nose at it. Like this rightard...

31381726-0-image-a-19_1596129547575.jpg

Voting by mail is not evidence of cheating. All 50 states accepted votes by mail. Donald Trump votes by mail. All 50 states counted and canvassed their results. Close states recounted. Some audited. Every single one certified their results as fair and accurate. Trump himself hired 2 independent research firms to find fraud. Not a single legal case of fraud in court found fraud. Trump cried fraud even before the election and his brainwashed base fell for it. Virtually every claim of fraud was debunked. Pillow guy had to pay out $5m when his claims of fraud were debunked. Trumps lawyers are losing their law licenses for making false claims of fraud. Dinesh D'Souza made an ass of himself making a documentary of fraud but showed he couldn't prove his bullshit claims. Members of True the Vote went to jail because they couldn't prove their bullshit claims. 3½ years later, there's still no proof of widespread fraud that would have flipped the election. You idiots still crying the election was stolen are today's flat Earthers.

Many more Democrats did. Democrats were far more responsible in terms of covid. Where as more Republicans thumbed their nose at it. Like this rightard...

31381726-0-image-a-19_1596129547575.jpg

Voting by mail is not evidence of cheating. All 50 states accepted votes by mail. Donald Trump votes by mail. All 50 states counted and canvassed their results. Close states recounted. Some audited. Trump himself hired 2 independent research firms to find fraud. Not a single legal case of fraud in court found fraud. Trump cried fraud even before the election and his brainwashed base fell for it. Virtually every claim of fraud was debunked. Pillow guy had to pat out $5m when his claims of fraud were debunked. Trumps lawyers are losing their law licenses for making false claims of fraud. Dines D'Souza made an ass of himself making a documentary of fraud but showed he couldn't prove his bullshit claims. Members of True the Vote went to jail because they couldn't prove their bullshit claims. 3½ years later, there's still no proof of widespread fraud that would have flipped the election. You idiots still crying the election was stolen are today's flat Earthers.

Very convenient argument, but in the 2016 election, Republicans were just as likely to vote by mail as Democrats, eve more so in Texas, for example. Are you saying that we are supposed to believe that while Democrats were rioting in the streets they were too afraid to go to to the voting booth? The Democratic Party relies on useful idiots to believe such nonsense.

Yes, both can be true. COVID didn’t have to be the worst plaque in the history of the world, we just had to be made to believe that it was because…well, Trump. In case you haven’t figured it out yet, China, Biden and the Democratic Party have, to put it mildly, a symbiotic relationship. Yeah I know, you don’t think China is our enemy, blah, blah, blah. You are sadly mistaken.

Why your right, last night a Chinese was hogging all the covers...oh, wait, that was my wife.

So how did the devious Chinese/Biden alliance get Trump to

Disband the Pandemic Response Team
Throw out the Pandemic Response Plan
Failed to restock supplies of protective gear and ventilators
Close down the CDC liaison office in Beijing that would have gained key insights during the first stages of the outbreak.
Openly lie about how bad it was in the beginning of 2020 to not panic the stock market
tell Americans that it would "Go Away by Easter"
Tell Americans to inject bleach
Promote quack cures like Hydrochloroquinine
Hold super spreader events
Fought masks, social distancing, etc.

I know, I know, you'll start screaming "FAKE NEWS" when anyone points out how badly Trump fucked this up.

I'm in the UK, and the biggest thing in my mind about Trumps presidency, the Democrats fought him everyday, on every issue. It was so bad, the Dems sought their economy to collapse, to folk die from COVID etc.. to get at Trump. The fight against Trump started during his nomination, his presidency, and it's magnified post presidency.

The other thing I've noticed is, throughout the world due to COVID lockdowns, folk are worse off in their pockets due to inflation, cost of living etc..

And have you noticed American Democrats try to brag about how they're better off under Biden's economy? Now, it's either just for political points scoring rhetoric, or they're absolutely thick as fuck. On balance, much more of the latter.
That’s actually what I’m afraid of if - Gd-willing - Trump wins. The Dems have been so brainwashed to believe Trump is an evil person that they will fight his efforts to solve America’s problems.

In the meantime, the “uncaring, evil” one went to the wake of a fallen police officer, comforting the widow and helping her financially, and showing heartfelt compassion.

The Democrat who “cares about people” ignored it completely, never even doing so much as to place a phone call, and instead hobb-knobbed with rich donors attracted by Obama and Clinton.

You are claiming that said person would break even on their SS contributions at age 82, not counting interest and at 84 including 2% compounding interest? These numbers are incorrect, but even if accepted, those are both beyond the life expectancy in the US. Did you also calculate the maximum benefit for married couples? How do those numbers work out? You will find it is far longer in that case.
I did the math. You didn’t.

Full retirement starts at 67, silly. Didn’t you know that?

So 11 years takes you to 78. Life expectancy for someone who is 67 years old is over 16 years.

I did not calculate the spousal or survivor benefits but that would only help SS‘s returns. Especially spousal benefits which can boost your SS check by 50%.

But you missed the “security” part of social security. The fact that if you live to be 100, you get the benefits. Your mattress won’t keep giving you cash.

Very convenient argument, but in the 2016 election, Republicans were just as likely to vote by mail as Democrats, eve more so in Texas, for example. Are you saying that we are supposed to believe that while Democrats were rioting in the streets they were too afraid to go to to the voting booth? The Democratic Party relies on useful idiots to believe such nonsense.

Since covid was mostly claiming elder victims, younger people were more callous. The vast majority of rioters were young and not as concerned about covid.

If more people were knowledge about basic economics, we’d have fewer people voting for Biden.

I truly believe that the vast majority of responsible adults don’t vote for Democrats. The problem is that our country is being over run by the irresponsible.

I truly believe that the vast majority of responsible adults don’t vote for Democrats. The problem is that our country is being over run by the irresponsible.
And just in case there aren’t enough low-class, uneducated, irresponsible, uninformed voters, they’re importing them by the millions with plans to fast-track amnesty.

This never would have happened a generation ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Well, since you are in the Useless Kingdom, you probably don't really know what you are talking about.

The reality is, we are VASTLY better off. We have lower unemployment, lower crime, the stock market is at record highs, by every metric EXCEPT inflation, we are better off in 2024 than we were in 2020.
It's just that reality says otherwise -

But do carry on.

Forum List

Back