I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

I'm glad I got to DC before security went to 11. I remember actually sitting on Abe's big toe in the middle of the night. Of course I also remember that nut who was driving around in a van shooting people on the highway.

It's just that reality says otherwise -

But do carry on.
Never contradict Joey, he KNOWS ALL! Often wrong but ALWAYS certain, he will filibuster until you get tired of responding the thirtieth time he posts the same lies.

There’s no Metro stop there, and parking is difficult.

There’s always this:

IMG_2612.jpeg

I must not have made myself clear. The 10.3 inflation rate was the FIRST YEAR that President Reagan took office. That was the third year of double-digit inflation from the Carter years.

We had double-digit inflation rates the last three years of the President Carter administration. That didn't screw the old and poor? WOW! They were devastated. Anyone who wanted to buy a house paid 18%! It was almost cheaper to put it on a credit card. We were using negative amortization rate mortgages. If you owned the house for five or however many years, the mortgage balance was higher at the end of these years.

Fun times!
You are confusing many subjects here.
Inflation was primed by the OPEC strategies to strangel the west for profit.
My fist home, 17.75% mortgage.
Even worse, the property tax exploded after I had bought. I lived it.
The long gas lines. 55 mph speed limits. 55 degree conditions at work to save fuel.
Hard times compared to the ease of life today that the brat bitch about.
The old had their COLA slashed under Ronnie. Great guy. He also raised the retirement age. This i did agree with.
Plus he ended SS benefits for children of the disabled at age 18. Previous it was until out of school. More heartless crap.
How about the wild and cruel slashes to the poor while cutting taxes for the rich?

I liked Ronnie. I voted for him twice but he did no great job by any stretch.

That was just mismanagement of the city where I bought.
They went up 500%.
Unfortunately I had already bought. Still, it was a great house.
so your rates didn't go up because of the price of your property?

That was just mismanagement of the city where I bought.
They went up 500%.
Unfortunately I had already bought. Still, it was a great house.
So you made a fortune.

Same here. My property tax in this liberal county with lots of illegals in schools is now more than my P&I, but hey….i’m sitting on a mint.

And it turned out to be an unnecessary excuse. We still had close to 100 million people vote on Election Day, and there was no spike in cases the following week.

It was all an exaggeration to be able to institute widespread mail ballots, and enable a steal.
I voted in person and it was social distancing and mitigation efforts (masks/plexiglass/ hand wipes) that kept that kept the spread down.

Dope

China is an all;y of Marxist Dems ... that's the reason China isn't being called out by the left for COVID .
China is responsible for the virus.
(D) nor (R) had anything to do with the release of the virus.
trump is responsible for how he handled the COVID response......Epic Failure.

China is responsible for the virus.
(D) nor (R) had anything to do with the release of the virus.
trump is responsible for how he handled the COVID response......Epic Failure.
the fastest production of a vaccine in history ...operation warp speed was a massive success .

So you made a fortune.

Same here. My property tax in this liberal county with lots of illegals in schools is now more than my P&I, but hey….i’m sitting on a mint.
Lisa, you sound like you're in Chicago with me!!!

Forum List

Back