I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Looks like the retardism is flying in from your end. The reason being is, Lefties live in dream land and it's always at odds with reality.

Can you give me a link please to your claimed facts in bold, baseless hot air statements means Jack shit, and there's an awful lot of Lefty Bovine Excrement on this board.

Don't need to post links, because wingnuts never read them. I only post links when I find something that interests me.

I'm really not interested in why Millenials and Gen Z are kind of useless. This is what a generation of Participation Trophies gets you.

Don't need to post links, because wingnuts never read them. I only post links when I find something that interests me.

I'm really not interested in why Millenials and Gen Z are kind of useless. This is what a generation of Participation Trophies gets you.
so you admit they're hot air propaganda!

18%? What the hell are you talking about?

Your numbers are so far off reality it’s not even worth discussing.
oh….you‘re right. it should have been more like 10%. Adjust everything down by 45%, but I was being conservative with the earnings. I’ll have to run the numbers again.

Yup, it's unfortunate.
Blame trump for his COVID response.
Take some responsibility once and for all.

"No, I don't take ANY responsibility at ALL." djt.
POS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^POS
again, are you saying trump created the virus?

whose fault is that?
The parents. Even though I grew up in an upper-middle class home, my parents insisted I get a full-time job starting with the summer I turned 16. Before that, I had an after-school daily babysitting job, starting with 6th grade.

Now, in my current upper-middle class neighborhood, none of the kids are willing to babysit, or shovel snow, or rake leaves to earn some spending money. Their parents brag that they make enough to provide whatever the kids want, and they don’t have to do manual labor.

Even worse, once these kids finish college, the parents are subsidizing their luxury apartments in part or in full. They say they don’t want their kid to have to lower the lifestyle they grew up with.

My parents were different. When I complained that my first apartment was a dump, they told me their first apartment was the same - and that you need to work up to an upper-middle class lifestyle. When I eventually did, I was proud of myself. Today’s kids are entitled.

As l recall, they were better than now.
Without a doubt. My living expenses were significantly lower, we didn’t have to hire armed security to stand post at our shul in case violent pro-Palestinians show up, and we didn’t have the U.S. president accusing people who didn’t vote for him as being “threats to democracy.” Biden practically called half of his constituents traitors.

Without a doubt. My living expenses were significantly lower, we didn’t have to hire armed security to stand post at our shul in case violent pro-Palestinians show up, and we didn’t have the U.S. president accusing people who didn’t vote for him as being “threats to democracy.” Biden practically called half of his constituents traitors.

Never saw a D.C. sanctuary city there till last year.

Never saw a D.C. sanctuary city there till last year.
I haven’t set foot into DC in more than two years. The crime has skyrocketed, coinciding with the influx of illegals and the Democrats’ soft-on-crime and anti-police attitudes.

I haven’t set foot into DC in more than two years. The crime has skyrocketed, coinciding with the influx of illegals and the Democrats’ soft-on-crime and anti-police attitudes.

I was shocked when l was there. People in tents. Downtown was dead. The Trump Hotel had changed hands: l used to enjoy eating in there. The nearest thing to Europe.

I was shocked when l was there. People in tents. Downtown was dead. The Trump Hotel had changed hands: l used to enjoy eating in there. The nearest thing to Europe.
I grew up in a suburb of DC, and it was always such a treat when our parents took us downtown on a Saturday to go to museum or a show, followed by lunch or dinner.

Now you couldn’t pay me to go down there.

The lying and pretending about the trump presidency has gotten to the point of absurdity. So let me post a reminder of just exactly how thnigs were, not how The gatewaypundit or Donald Trump tell you they were.

What Happened on March 26, 2020

American cases of COVID-19 exceed all other countries on this date, with 81,578 cases and 1,180 deaths

Record number of Americans file for unemployment - 3.3 million according to US Department of Labor

And this kind of incompetant "leadership" is what y ou wantto go back to?
You were screaming for open borders then. Accusing Trump of being a racist for putting travel restrictions in place.

I grew up in a suburb of DC, and it was always such a treat when our parents took us downtown on a Saturday to go to museum or a show, followed by lunch or dinner.

Now you couldn’t pay me to go down there.

I enjoy the museums.

Forum List

Back