I Think Some People Need to Remember Exactly What It Was Like During Trump

Your surrender is noted

Fuck, you didn’t even try. WAFP
Just a HS Geometry problem
Fucking Pu……..ssy
Linguistic.png

Oh God, another TDS thread of Trump living in the heads of Lefties. You are either flamebaiting (plus some imaginary political points scoring chart), or you're utterly dumb. I'll plug for the later.

If any country didn't have unemployment from COVID lockdowns, we all need to find their magical formula. And secondly, not enough of tiny fraction of people died in the world because the planet shouldn't have had lockdowns. EVERYONE are now suffering the fallout of the lockdowns, because of a tiny few.

"Incompetant" ? I admire your irony.

Trump once famously claimed he wouldn’t golf much as president.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told The Hill in 2015. In 2016, he declared he would “stay in the White House and work my ass off.”

Once in office, Trump golfed endlessly, playing nearly 300 rounds over four years, costing taxpayers more than $150 million in travel and security costs.

Trump once famously claimed he wouldn’t golf much as president.

“I would rarely leave the White House because there’s so much work to be done,” Trump told The Hill in 2015. In 2016, he declared he would “stay in the White House and work my ass off.”

Once in office, Trump golfed endlessly, playing nearly 300 rounds over four years, costing taxpayers more than $150 million in travel and security costs.
And still achieved the job as president.

The alternative could be to play no golf, have everyone umpteen thousands of dollars worse off per year, and fall off ya bike

Look up Yellow Fever epidemics in the US..

Quarantine is the common response to epidemics like Typhoid, Ebola, Zika, Spanish Flu etc.

Those who got sick were quarantined but that does not address what I said.

In some cases maybe

But the virus has mutated and the vax was developed for something that does not exist now
The virus has not mutated into something less serious.

You’re an idiot as usual

And the reason you’re all giggly over the one killed on January 6 is because they killed a woman, and drag queens like you hate Women.

Am I right?
We hate women? Hook your arm up to a blood pressure device. Ready? I'm going to say some names I want to see if your blood pressure goes up.

Whitmer, Pelosi, Hillary, Kamala, Nikki, Liz Chaney, AOC,

Clearly?

So produce a knowledgeable source that supports your claim jackass
Approximately 2,000 people are dying every week from COVID in the US and we are continuing to learn more about long COVID and its consequences. Although we are in a different phase, there are still reasons to remain vigilant. Being up-to-date with vaccination should be the first line of defense.Mar 4, 2024

Forum List

Back