I think I maybe the only black person in America who would rather think about

my savings account, career, and credit instead of "what white people are racist"

who gives a fuck who is racist? isn;t there more important to worry about? At the end of the day

All people have a right not to like a certain race.

The end
What you may be missing is that racism can effect all of those things. If your boss is a racist and wont promote you then you have a shitty career. If you have a shitty career then you have little savings. You can get all the credit you want because they want you to have that so you can stay a slave.

Racism and racists dont effect me much personally. I care about my people not just myself.

I don't work at a white company
What do you think the percentages are of Black people who do work at a white company? Does that give you a clue as to why they would be worried about racists?

I am talking about worrying about racists outside of the workplace
Racists outside of the work place impact other Blacks. Stop thinking only about yourself. No wonder you are such an uncle tom.

I don't think people discriminate against you because you're black. I think it's because you're a cannabalistic victim.

What you may be missing is that racism can effect all of those things. If your boss is a racist and wont promote you then you have a shitty career. If you have a shitty career then you have little savings. You can get all the credit you want because they want you to have that so you can stay a slave.

Racism and racists dont effect me much personally. I care about my people not just myself.

What do you think the percentages are of Black people who do work at a white company? Does that give you a clue as to why they would be worried about racists?

Racists outside of the work place impact other Blacks. Stop thinking only about yourself. No wonder you are such an uncle tom.

I don't think......
Youre correct. You dont think. At least not very intelligently.

my savings account, career, and credit instead of "what white people are racist"

who gives a fuck who is racist? isn;t there more important to worry about? At the end of the day

The end
Thank you, good sir, well said! We're not white nor black- we're Americans.
I'm definitely Black.

I don't think......
Coming from the guy who claims babies are racist and evil. Yep. I am definitely the unintelligent one.

The end
I'm definitely Black.

So you think of yourself as a black man first, then as an American?

I don't think......
Coming from the guy who claims babies are racist and evil. Yep. I am definitely the unintelligent one.

The end
I'm definitely Black.

Thats correct. America is just where i currently reside.

I don't think......

The end
I'm definitely Black.

Well there's your problem. You'd be amazed at how little race actually matters when you stop constantly talking about it. I'd hate a black man if he constantly brought up race, just as I'd hate a white man who thought that made him surperior.

I don't think......

The end
I'm definitely Black.

Well there's your problem. You'd be amazed at how little race actually matters when you stop constantly talking about it. I'd hate a black man if he constantly brought up race, just as I'd hate a white man who thought that made him surperior.
I dont have a problem. I love being Black. if you dont like me being Black thats your issue. It wont stop me from talking about it.

I don't think......

I'm definitely Black.

I dont have a problem. I love being Black. if you dont like me being Black thats your issue. It wont stop me from talking about it.

I don't have a problem with you being black...did you even read my post? It was a suggestion. If you want to go on being a black supremacist, go ahead.

I'm definitely Black.

I don't have a problem with you being black...did you even read my post? It was a suggestion. If you want to go on being a black supremacist, go ahead.
Of course you have a problem with me being black. You just said you would hate me if i brought it up constantly.

I was going to continue loving my Blackness regardless of how you felt about it.

Of course you have a problem with me being black. You just said you would hate me if i brought it up constantly.

I was going to continue loving my Blackness regardless of how you felt about it.

I hate people who make everything about race. Not just blacks, whites too.

I hate people who make everything about race. Not just blacks, whites too.
Thats amazing.

The end
You are free of a psychological yoke that preoccupies and weighs heavily on a broad percentage of Black Americans. Your attitude will serve you well.

The end
You are free of a psychological yoke that preoccupies and weighs heavily on a broad percentage of Black Americans. Your attitude will serve you well.
From all the stories he tells his attitude has kept him at the level of a 20 yr old in more areas than one.

The end
All the shit you think about can be taken away in the twinkling of an eye if an abusive racist asshole decides to act out against you and end your life. You can be the next hashtag. Who gives a fuck about who is racist?? YOU SHOULD. PAY ATTENTION.

The end
All the shit you think about can be taken away in the twinkling of an eye if an abusive racist asshole decides to act out against you and end your life. You can be the next hashtag. Who gives a fuck about who is racist?? YOU SHOULD. PAY ATTENTION.
God watches over children and idiots.

The end
God watches over children and idiots.
Let's hope so

Forum List

Back