I think I maybe the only black person in America who would rather think about

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
my savings account, career, and credit instead of "what white people are racist"

who gives a fuck who is racist? isn;t there more important to worry about? At the end of the day

All people have a right not to like a certain race.

The end

Have you noticed, fbj, that the word "racist" is heard everyday several times a day? Basically, if a person is not PC, he is a racist. I agree with you that there are so many things for all of us to take time thinking about that "racist" would appear very low on my priority list.

Thank you for being you. You would make a good friend.

I hope this doesn't come across wrong but I find African immigrants a hoot superbright, highly educated and prone to put cheese whiz cans in the microwave. most of my black friends are ex-navy and from Alabama like my parents were.

Have you noticed, fbj, that the word "racist" is heard everyday several times a day? Basically, if a person is not PC, he is a racist. I agree with you that there are so many things for all of us to take time thinking about that "racist" would appear very low on my priority list.

Just like the goofy white girls who made a video with black face. What was I supposed to do? Cry myself to sleep? lol

my savings account, career, and credit instead of "what white people are racist"

who gives a fuck who is racist? isn;t there more important to worry about? At the end of the day

The end

I agree with that. The only time that racism even crosses my mind is when I visit this cesspool.

Occasionally an intetesting social issue topic will surface, and will be accompanied by some intelligent dialouge, but for the most part it is purely entertaining comedy to see that there are actually some individuals out there who take forums like this seriously.

The end
Your carreer? You mean you've already graduated from Hamburger U?

The end

Now why u u got to talk so fucking stupid ?

The end

So you're talking about your drug dealing career?

The end

You think the black man is only qualified for drug dealing?

The end

Dumbass trolls do not think so why expect any thinking from this guy?

Some of the most racist people I know are Democrats and liberals, but that's not to say I don't also know racists who lean right too. But often in here and elsewhere folks espouse that racism is a wholly owned subsidiary Republicans/conservatives, and that's a crock. It exists throughout society regardless of where one falls on the political spectrum.

The end

And running out on his kids.

The end

Dumbass trolls do not think so why expect any thinking from this guy?

William the dickhead

The end

And running out on his kids.

You sound retarded

The end
What you may be missing is that racism can effect all of those things. If your boss is a racist and wont promote you then you have a shitty career. If you have a shitty career then you have little savings. You can get all the credit you want because they want you to have that so you can stay a slave.

Racism and racists dont effect me much personally. I care about my people not just myself.

Just like the goofy white girls who made a video with black face. What was I supposed to do? Cry myself to sleep? lol

Get angry!

Protest!

Burn your apartment down and blame society and the white man for all your problems in life damn you!

----

Truthfully I want to applaud you but something tell me not too for some damn reason!

The end
What you may be missing is that racism can effect all of those things. If your boss is a racist and wont promote you then you have a shitty career. If you have a shitty career then you have little savings. You can get all the credit you want because they want you to have that so you can stay a slave.

Racism and racists dont effect me much personally. I care about my people not just myself.

I don't work at a white company

The end

I don't work at a white company
What do you think the percentages are of Black people who do work at a white company? Does that give you a clue as to why they would be worried about racists?

The end

Most of the successful Black drug dealers read Trump's "Art of the Deal".

Forum List

Back