I think I maybe the only black person in America who would rather think about

my savings account, career, and credit instead of "what white people are racist"

who gives a fuck who is racist? isn;t there more important to worry about? At the end of the day

All people have a right not to like a certain race.

The end
What you may be missing is that racism can effect all of those things. If your boss is a racist and wont promote you then you have a shitty career. If you have a shitty career then you have little savings. You can get all the credit you want because they want you to have that so you can stay a slave.

Racism and racists dont effect me much personally. I care about my people not just myself.

I don't work at a white company
What do you think the percentages are of Black people who do work at a white company? Does that give you a clue as to why they would be worried about racists?

I am talking about worrying about racists outside of the workplace

my savings account, career, and credit instead of "what white people are racist"

who gives a fuck who is racist? isn;t there more important to worry about? At the end of the day

The end

I know I give you a bad time however, that is an insightful post.

The end

Ya finally got lucky and pulled something out of your ass that was relevant!!!
Congrats!!!!

The end

I agree with that. The only time that racism even crosses my mind is when I visit this cesspool.

Occasionally an intetesting social issue topic will surface, and will be accompanied by some intelligent dialouge, but for the most part it is purely entertaining comedy to see that there are actually some individuals out there who take forums like this seriously.

Likewise....I never think of racism until I sign on to USMB.
Or I watch a BLM protest.
Put the shit away and there wont be any racism. I hold doors for black people everyday,I interact with them everyday,I do business with them everyday and I have zero problems and neither do the black people I interact with everyday.
The internet is a scourge on race relations.

So you're talking about your drug dealing career?

You think the black man is only qualified for drug dealing?
And running out on his kids.

You sound retarded
For saying black guys run out on their kids? :cuckoo:
You have some serious issues, brother.
Oh sorry, you guys are right, black men always stick around and take care of their kids. What was I thinking?

:lmao:

You think the black man is only qualified for drug dealing?

You sound retarded
Oh sorry, you guys are right, black men always stick around and take care of their kids. What was I thinking?

Many do, and I suspect those that do are better human beings than you are.

You sound retarded

:lol:

fbj is the king of joke threads, just go with it.

The end
Your carreer? You mean you've already graduated from Hamburger U?
Classic movie!!!

The end
The regressive left must push it's meme. The first amendment means nothing to them.

You sound retarded

:lol:

fbj is the king of joke threads, just go with it.
No thanks. I'll pass.

This is why the Dems lost the election. They tried to make it about social issues instead of hiLIARy's flip- flopping on TPP

This is why the Dems lost the election. They tried to make it about social issues instead of hiLIARy's flip- flopping on TPP

It was also because Hilary is retarded

The end
Your carreer? You mean you've already graduated from Hamburger U?

Now why u u got to talk so fucking stupid ?
Because he's a Mudda Fucka

The end

Blacks see racism when it isn't even there. Great example is Phil Jackson referred to Lebron and his crew as Lebron and his Posse and Lebron basically said that was racist.

Black people are too sensitive. And when you are a multi millionaire crying racism, you're ridiculous.

The end
What you may be missing is that racism can effect all of those things. If your boss is a racist and wont promote you then you have a shitty career. If you have a shitty career then you have little savings. You can get all the credit you want because they want you to have that so you can stay a slave.

Racism and racists dont effect me much personally. I care about my people not just myself.

I don't work at a white company
What do you think the percentages are of Black people who do work at a white company? Does that give you a clue as to why they would be worried about racists?

I am talking about worrying about racists outside of the workplace
Racists outside of the work place impact other Blacks. Stop thinking only about yourself. No wonder you are such an uncle tom.

The end
You're lost but I guess you can think about whatever you want. Free will.

Forum List

Back